• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date
creempieluvr said:
I just experienced this for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
One of my wifes regular bulls fucked me and cum in me.
It was so amazing. I felt the warms of his load in me and definitely felt it as it was coming out of me.
Love bulls fucking my sissy cunt - feels so sexy getting creampie

newcucka said:
I love being fucked hard and his cum run down my thigh. Nothing better than a good pounding

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
newcucka said:
I am so addicted to it now. I crave for them to Fuck me and make me Cum and I love it when they Cum in Me

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and noway
I lost my asd cherry to my best friend at a sleepover! After that he fucked my ass at least once a eeek got the next 5 years! He always fucked me bareback and I loved it! There is no telling how manny gallons of hot cum my puffy shot in my ass during those years!

• Love
Reactions: noway and creempieluvr
creempieluvr said:
I am so addicted to it now. I crave for them to Fuck me and make me Cum and I love it when they Cum in Me
I got addicted in 1974 when I was 16. I been sucking my married next door neighbor off for about a month when one day he asked if he could fuck. I told I never done it before he said he will be genial. It hurt going in then felt different but enjoyable. When he moaned and shot his load in me. I was jerking my own cock and came all over the place.
Niceguytoo said:
I lost my asd cherry to my best friend at a sleepover! After that he fucked my ass at least once a eeek got the next 5 years! He always fucked me bareback and I loved it! There is no telling how manny gallons of hot cum my puffy shot in my ass during those years!
lost mine at age 16 to my married next door neighbor. He caught me in stockings I started giving him head a few time a week. Then one day he wanted to fuck me. I was hesitant but let him. He used lots of lube and was genial but it still hurt going in. He started fucking me all the time after that got so I craved it. Love the feel of cum running down my thigh. I am in my 60’s now I never topped a man only bottom

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
sissyjackie said:
I got addicted in 1974 when I was 16. I been sucking my married next door neighbor off for about a month when one day he asked if he could fuck. I told I never done it before he said he will be genial. It hurt going in then felt different but enjoyable. When he moaned and shot his load in me. I was jerking my own cock and came all over the place.

lost mine at age 16 to my married next door neighbor. He caught me in stockings I started giving him head a few time a week. Then one day he wanted to fuck me. I was hesitant but let him. He used lots of lube and was genial but it still hurt going in. He started fucking me all the time after that got so I craved it. Love the feel of cum running down my thigh. I am in my 60’s now I never topped a man only bottom
Oh yes I could never top. I am 100% bottom. Plus my wife would never allow that.

creempieluvr said:
Oh yes I could never top. I am 100% bottom. Plus my wife would never allow that.
I am bi and love taking cock just as much as you guys,but enjoy topping too.

secretcrowds said:
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
I'd love to fill you ass full of cum

IMG_20200612_072754951_BURST000_COVER_TOP_4876049459025461211.jpg

Reactions: Bishot and Rooscuck
Reddogg said:
I'd love to fill you ass full of cum

IMG_20200612_072754951_BURST000_COVER_TOP_4876049459025461211.jpg
Can i be next in line,that is a lovely cock.Maybe i can talk you into taking my cock too.

Niceguytoo said:
Can relate

noway said:
I can only dream of taking cock way back then,because of society i didn't get my first fucking until i was 62,but now i am hooked.

Reactions: noway and Ericsean
secretcrowds said:
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
Many times. I couldn't really feel the comfort, but I've always loved the moment the guy is satisfied. One regular told me my ass was better than his girl friends pussy!

• Love
I like stroking their ego telling them how big they feel in me, feels like they are coming out my mouth you feel so deep. I always tell them breed me make me your bitch that’s it fuck me. I let them know how much I am into getting fucked. I always tell them to fill me up and they do. Love it when they have lots of cum feeling it drip down my thigh.

• Love
sissyjackie said:
I like stroking their ego telling them how big they feel in me, feels like they are coming out my mouth you feel so deep. I always tell them breed me make me your bitch that’s it fuck me. I let them know how much I am into getting fucked. I always tell them to fill me up and they do. Love it when they have lots of cum feeling it drip down my thigh.
You are making me Horny!

Reactions: NorCalFucktoy
NorCalFucktoy said:
I have trained my hotwife, Fucktoy, to be a submissive anal slut.
I have also been an anal dominant partner for a few young men.
Love the feeling of a tight ass, massaging my cock!

I had my own anal virginity taken 15 years ago…
it was absolutely against my will!

I was just out walking the neighborhood, when a BIG black man waved to me.
He approached me at the sidewalk. Told me that he sees me walking by often, and would like to get to know me.

He invited me into his backyard to smoke a joint!

I really liked his company and style. Thought he might like to fuck my wife?!

I showed him pictures of her sucking and fucking several different men!

I asked if he might be interested, and he responded quickly by pulling his huge black cock out of his pants!

He TOLD me to get on my knees!!
I laughed.
He put his huge hands on my shoulders, and caused me to lose my balance.
The next thing I knew, I was staring at his raging hardon!

He told me to take it in my hands. Without hesitation I did?!
It was SO thick and heavy!
And, it was hot and pulsing!
It jerked when I tugged a little.

I could see a drop of pre-cum forming.

He told me to take his balls in one hand, and show him what my wife would do for him with the other hand, and my MOUTH??!!

He took my head in both hands and I placed my open mouth over the bulbous head of his cock! I was scared!

He shoved his cock deep into my throat once, and I almost choked.

I tried to concentrate on licking and sucking the head for him!

He broke out a bottle of poppers, and we both took a big hit.
Smoked another joint that was laced with something.

Next thing I know, I’m in a half dazed state. Feeling kind of groggy, but very, very horny!

He got naked and went into the shower.
He called for me.

I thought he might be wanting me to suck his cock again?
Honestly, I was kind of hoping he might? I had never been so horny for a man.

He was in the shower with the curtain pulled. He told me that he wanted me to join him.
I didn’t even hesitate to strip down and get in the shower with him.

I was a little surprised when he started paying attention to my cock with his hands. He was very gentle.

The next thing I know, he is lathering me up with body wash. Still paying a lot of attention to my hard little cock.

Very abruptly, he turned me around and shoved me against the shower wall. He had one hand on the back of my neck. He was working my ass with his other hand.

He wasn’t gentle when he shoved his finger in my asshole! I was startled, and cried out!!

He pressed my head against the wall. I was really scared, but so aroused!

With that, he told me I was going to be his bitch forever!

He unmercifully started to press the big head of his thick throbbing cock against my trembling asshole!

He shoved, I cried, and he shoved harder!

I was overcome with incredible pain!

He withdrew his cock from my bowels, as quickly as he had entered!

He dragged me, still dripping wet, to his bed.

I know that I was visibly shaking. He told me we could do this the easy way, or the hard way.
Then he told me he prefers the hard way!

I ended up being the subject of all his attention for the next couple of hours!

When he tired of me, he told me to get my clothes on and get the fuck out!

I dressed as quick as I could and headed for the door.

He told me he expected to see me again the following week!

When I got home, I sat on the toilet and passed an amazing amount of blood, mucus, and his semen!

I was in a great deal of pain, and concerned about what I was going to tell my wife?!

In the end, I’m sorry it had to go down that way. I would’ve happily complied rather than being torn up so badly.

But, if I have to give up my ass to anyone again, I hope it’s another big, rough black man!

The experience of being his bitch really changed my perspective on things!
Thank you for sharing. That was Awesome! I wish I was his neighbor!

srx said:
If you liked the feeling of cum in you,taking a full cock would make your day.Cock and cum .......
She loves anal but even she wont let her buddies in there because they are hung like horses so there's no way I am LOL

As an averaged size guy I love it. Easier for me to convince both partners to receive anal. It completes the ownership of the couple for me. Knowing I have left me seed in all of their orifices

• Love
Reactions: Rooscuck and creempieluvr
MrMLondon said:
As an averaged size guy I love it. Easier for me to convince both partners to receive anal. It completes the ownership of the couple for me. Knowing I have left me seed in all of their orifices
Hard to find such a considerate fucker....me next please

Reactions: MrMLondon

Users who are viewing this thread