Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cucks with Cucks

suntzuson said:
Definitely feel the same. Have enjoyed on several occasions cuckold parties where the wives and the bulls insist that we sissy cucks perform various scenarios in front of the group while they “recuperate “ including edging contests and seductively making out with each other and the they vote which husband assumes the female slut role
My wife was very active in a club called the Piano Club ... white women, mostly wives, and black men ... where we cuckbois sometimes got to participate as "entertainment," servants, and of course the ones who paid for it all. The games we had to play led some of us to an addiction to fem cuck boi play with each other outside the Piano Club meetings, when our wives allowed.

Reactions: protobull, newcucka, Softwimphub and 1 other person
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
My wife was very active in a club called the Piano Club ... white women, mostly wives, and black men ... where we cuckbois sometimes got to participate as "entertainment," servants, and of course the ones who paid for it all. The games we had to play led some of us to an addiction to fem cuck boi play with each other outside the Piano Club meetings, when our wives allowed.
Hope this thread can stay alive. It is really wonderful when we sissies and cuck sissies share out experiences and desires ... how we feel about being the sissy fags many of us have become ... how we feel about the Men who fuck our wives, and who so many of us now desire to have as our own ... expecially Black Men. Come on, gurls, lets keep sharing. 💋

Reactions: natasnaikul
I so agree. I have once spent an evening with another sissy cuck, telling our story, consoling each other, getting horny and playing as two girlies. I would love to do it again.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, natasnaikul and TimKnowsPlaceMWM
Softwimphub said:
I so agree. I have once spent an evening with another sissy cuck, telling our story, consoling each other, getting horny and playing as two girlies. I would love to do it again.
Nice post, sweetheart ... hope it inspires other gurls and sissies to join in the thread with their experiences and thoughts. 😘

Reactions: newcucka and natasnaikul
I would love to meet another couple, the other cuck and i dress as very slutty sissies and have fun with each other while our wives get fucked by a small group. Of course we are the cleanup crew and fluffers.

Reactions: newcucka and natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread