Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

black babies

• Thread starterMav848
  • Start date

Mav848

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2006
I'm interested in seeing some pics of young white women with black babies. Anyone have some, or have recommendations on where to look?

Mav848 said:
I'm interested in seeing some pics of young white women with black babies. Anyone have some, or have recommendations on where to look?
I love pictures of white girls with black babies.Pictures of white girls knocked up by black men, not knowing who the father is. If anyone has any pictures like this e-mail me. Otis

Sweet !!!

Could it be our Danish wives are a bit more adventuresome ?

Something like these?

Attachments

• 389873316hGiifi_ph.jpg
    389873316hGiifi_ph.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,444
  • 480771784wNPUQs_ph.jpg
    480771784wNPUQs_ph.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,769
  • 528820344wUXoVf_ph.jpg
    528820344wUXoVf_ph.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,955
  • 301089395rOVcrp_ph.jpg
    301089395rOVcrp_ph.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,531
  • 332301342ryducf_ph.jpg
    332301342ryducf_ph.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,497
Reactions: Maxio
You know, it's so unfortunate how many people there are out there who would look with disgust at these photos and never see the loving scenes depicted so beautifully.

White women should breed much more often with black men. It is the way of the future. Produce many more beautiful black babys for the white hubbys to raise and support. Cut off white hubby and only let black seed in white birth canals. I would love to see more photos and more stories about white females impregnated by the black man.

I for one would never post a photo of my child. To many strange people out there!

For one the first set of photos are acutally black children. The second set are biracial children. Get your names right. Obviously you people have never been around "mixed" children. They don't know where they're supposed to fit in, and it is actually very sad. You people need to stop living in your fantasy world and check out reality once in a while. Majority of you need mental evaluations, especially the perv that claims white women should be "bred" by black men, have biracial children to be raised by white men...whew!! A shrink could make mega money off of your ass!

Black father weighing in

vanillablonde20 said:
For one the first set of photos are acutally black children. The second set are biracial children. Get your names right. Obviously you people have never been around "mixed" children. They don't know where they're supposed to fit in, and it is actually very sad. You people need to stop living in your fantasy world and check out reality once in a while. Majority of you need mental evaluations, especially the perv that claims white women should be "bred" by black men, have biracial children to be raised by white men...whew!! A shrink could make mega money off of your ass!
Vanilla I beg to differ, i have 3 lovely biracial children ages 6 ,11 and 16 and also one black daughter age 20 and none have any problems with " where they fit in " ,they are all very secure with their self identities. However I agree that people should be realistic about the consequences of our fantasies. And we must remember that it is not all good because we have to live in the bworld that we have and it will be a difficult path for these children as they will be subjected to treatment by people in our society that is different than what most of us have experienced .

Whoa, what a concept! A black man and a white woman conceive a child and the child is automatically called black. A white man and a black woman conceive a child and once again, the child is considered black. It has to make you wonder what in the hell we're talking about here. How about calling the child a 'child'?

I also have to wonder about this growing trend I've noticed on this website about men wanting to knock up women just for the sake of doing so, sort of the 'badge of honor', or in older terms, a 'notch in the old bed post'. Considering the number of children born to single-parent homes in this country alone, and the huge number of children born around the world who are disposed of to adoption, this whole 'fantasy' turned reality is really, really bad. This site is supposed to be for the enjoyment of sex, not the creation of children just for the excitement the fantasy may bring. :nono:

hey asshole, do you realize what a sick pervert you are? basically it sounds to me as though you like white women with black babies because it gives you a hardon and that is sick. you and others like you talk about bringing black children into this world because of how sexy you think it is. no one should get pregnant just because of how hot you think it is.

please get some help you sick fuck!

i agree with you wholeheartedly, but you are way too tactful in how you address some of these infantile perverts!

ejham cheers you basicly said the right thing perfectly.

MacNfries said:
well, actually there is a big DIFFERENCE between a white woman having a black man's baby .... and a black woman having a white man's baby.

White woman having Black man's baby ... NO FATHER SUPPORT = probably future JAIL baby.
Black woman having White man's baby ... A FATHER = child that will probably have a fighting chance in life.
I do not agree with this statement. I am a white male with a white wife and if my wife was to get preg by a black man then that child you have a father or dad, ME! I would be willing to rase that child as if it was my own since my love for my wife is so strong. I think that any true man that gets into this position knowingly should accept the resopncablity and raise that child, even if the sperm donor is not around. Thats just my 2 cents worth!

Oh So True!!!

vanillablonde20 said:

I have noticed that a majority of the people on this site urging the "breeding" of white women by black men to somehow eliminate the white race are obviously idiots! As stated by, Vanillablonde, these are "mixed" children. This eliminates the purity of both the black and white races. No matter how the child may appear, they are both white and black. Some of you black men are still thinking with the wrong head. I think it so typical when I hear people on here talk about 'having the white hubby flip the bill" in raising these children. Some of the black population sit around complaining about 'getting ahead' or 'getting out of poverty' and yet you want the white man to flip the bill. Here is a secret, you do not acheive Martin Luther King's "dream" nor do you "get ahead in life" by laying around fucking all day. Get a brain! Nice post Vanillablonde!

MacNfries - STFU

You know not what you speak about. A child born to an unwed mother, particularly an unwed mother who has a bad or no relationship with the natural father, regardless of race, is in a BAD situation.

Your stereotype of a black man coming home and clocking his black wife because she is pregnant with the child of a white man is flat out stupid. I guess that a white man in the same/reversed situation would act differently? Most likely, the entire scenario you have portrayed would not happen.

Your ignorant assumptions based on your stupid sexual fantasies are the very reason that we as the American society are having to struggle to come together and get beyond our past prejudices. You and ignorant assholes like gorillaman (another post) are systematically destroying whatever progress is being made to bring us all together as one nation, and one people.

My advice to you is succinct - get over it, or get the hell out.

:asshole:

Lets get to the point. People who thinks of "breeding" white women with black babies are nothing but fucking ignorent unless your are married. Doesn't matter if you are a white man fantasizing about it for your wife or a black man fantasizing about getting white women preg because of the pleasure or whatever the stupid ideas that brings you over here. My wife is white and she will give birth to my babies. If you are a real man and got balls, you would take care of your white wife and your kids to make sure your family got a better life. Why should your kids suffer because of your act? You will only think or fantasize about it, if you don't have a life and THATS THE FACT!

I couldn't agree more

hornyguy said:
White women should breed much more often with black men. It is the way of the future. Produce many more beautiful black babys for the white hubbys to raise and support. Cut off white hubby and only let black seed in white birth canals. I would love to see more photos and more stories about white females impregnated by the black man.
Baby u got that right, i have 4 myself

i am a white boy from albania and i have 2 children with my girlfriend from jamaica. she is a beatiful women 18years old. and the color of her skin is nothing for me

Users who are viewing this thread