• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Wife looking for experiences

• Thread starterfatbastard
  • Start date
Ask her to imagine.....

what she would feel like, and be thinking, as she felt a nine-inch cock as thick as her husband's wrist, plunge one more time into the deepest part of her pussy and begin to pulse like a heartbeat as I flooded her with the contents of my aching balls. Ask her if she'd feel guilty as she realized the warmth she felt inside her was from the sperm of another man. Ask yourself if you could ever again believe that she was thinking about only you while you were making love to her, and not thinking about the obvious difference in sensation between your manhood and the war club of a cock that had once ravaged her sweet young snatch like an invading monster. Go down on her and imagine what it would have been like to have been ****** to put your tongue in her freshly-fucked and sloppy, pungent pussy just seconds after I withdrew my dick and allowed my thick white cum to run down the crack of her sweet young ass and onto your bed sheets. Beg her to squeal for you like she squealed while she was riding my cock with wild and complete erotic abandon. Ask her my friend...ask her to forget...and ask her...beg her... never to call me and fuck me behind your back again.

she needs to be take hard by a bbc, then I'll eat her out afterwards. she so hot

Very Nice Ass

Where in Canada?....I'm From Southern Ontario...

fatbastard said:
We have been married since july and are looking for new experiences. She wants to be double teamed or be part of a moresome/gangbang. She'll swallow or take it on her face but isn't sure about internal yet. She's 22 yrs old and very petite but wants to try all sizes. Also wants to try some big black cock for some variety. She's kind of shy so she wishes to have comments, tell her what you would do to her, etc. she really gets off on it.

I would love to suck on her nipples. I love those small litlte things. Then I would fuck her juicy pussy with the butt plug in place. After that I would ass fuck her and fill her with cum.

Just make sure to communicate with one another effectively, and if she is truly interested, this will definitly cum in time. Hopefully you two will be able to experience what my husband and I have over the past 7 years. I'm a good shy lady by day... and a slut behind closed doors. lol

Macy

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely one of the hottest women on the boards, keep the pictures and stories coming. We all expect to hear every detail of her first "experience"

41m Dom 9+ years in scene - why have you not contacted me about using her?

Küçük Sicak Am

I am from Montreal and would love to fulfill her !

Reactions: mads
What a fantastic wet, slick little pussy!

that is a pretty pussy!

Would luv 2 replace them 2 dildos with real cocks. Sandwich fuck her like a slut while she sucks off a few cocks.

perfect nipples and tight body with a pretty pussy very nice

If you ever find yourself in southern california, let me know. I would be very happy to help you out with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread