• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Wife looking for experiences

• Thread starterfatbastard
  • Start date

fatbastard

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2007
We have been married since july and are looking for new experiences. She wants to be double teamed or be part of a moresome/gangbang. She'll swallow or take it on her face but isn't sure about internal yet. She's 22 yrs old and very petite but wants to try all sizes. Also wants to try some big black cock for some variety. She's kind of shy so she wishes to have comments, tell her what you would do to her, etc. she really gets off on it.

Attachments

• IM000267.JPG
    IM000267.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,976
  • IM000272.JPG
    IM000272.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,056
  • Img0444.JPG
    Img0444.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,390
  • Img0458.jpg
    Img0458.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,548
  • Img0468.jpg
    Img0468.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,846
Why would someone that smoking hot be shy? I'm still dreaming what I do to that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

That hot cunt is begging to be used and abused! Would you not love to see that dripping with several men's cum? Fill her and show us more!

I like.

Very nice post. What a hot fucking wife you have. I love that buttplug action and her clean pussy. Post some more pics so we can really appreciate her.

Happy to take her, alone or in a train

Are you all in the SF Bay Area? Let me know.

hot

That cunt is beautiful, and her ass needs to be filled with a fat hard one.

Heres some more, keep those comments cummin lol

heres a couple more for you poon hounds, we're from canada, keep em nasty, make her blush lol

Attachments

• Img0489.jpg
    Img0489.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,265
  • Img0527.jpg
    Img0527.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,967
  • Img0503.JPG
    Img0503.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,484
  • Img0450.jpg
    Img0450.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2,900
  • Img0447.JPG
    Img0447.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,395
Awesome

She's very hoy and sexy!

thanks a lot for those

Killer Bod!!!

WOW. She is the hottest young tight little thing I've seen. She just looks like she'd taste good. Great ass and tits...It would be hot as hell to see that perfect smooth little pussy stretched by extensive fucking from huge cocks like she deserves. ;) Thanks for sharing!

im in Canada too, where are you at?

Oh my goodness. That one is definately built to take the cock. Smooth pussy, tight ass, and she definately knows how to turn that pussy out for a good fucking. Yep she is a keeper

Perfect it is

What can one say? Is there a hall of fame?

Wow

Wow!!!! She is one of the hottest young women out there. I'm normally a DD man but her breasts are so pert and perfect. That pussy... I could just suck on it's perfection for hours.

Thanks for the picks,

FTWD :p

Hey dude

With a sweet piece like that, that wants to "be experienced," she needs an older man. Not someone who wants to "rip her" or "Dog her." She needs someone to fill her love hole in the way that makes her grin.:) Old guys do that when the young studs can't. :D Been there done that!

Imagine her and 5 guys - one in front, one in back, one in her mouth and one for each hand.

Proud Canadian

Hey, as a fellow Canadian, I'm proud of that hot little slut. She looks great in stay ups. She'd look even better with a cock on her pussy and another in her mouth... ;)

believe me, ive believed anything and everything happenin to her. She is fuckin amazing, she gets wet easily too, but is almost too petite for anal but we make it work. she would be sore after 5 guys but very pleased haha.

Hot looking girl that pussy needs to be fucked good!

wow, why am i not getting any posts? lol keep em comin

Users who are viewing this thread