• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young, BBW Wife

• Thread starterpinchwife
  • Start date
and another

Attachments

• photo12.jpg
    photo12.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 142
keep the comments coming.

Attachments

• photo13.jpg
    photo13.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 171
She looks like she's ready to accept another man's cock and a pussy full of his cum

First one on this page looks like a black cat in a coal cellar in the middle of the night :( But the second one - lovely image of those fingers reaching deep... makes me think I'm checking how hot and wet she is before sliding my cock all the way into that cute pussy.

I'm betting that bringing the thumb in onto that hidden clit will have her jumping and squirming around the bed and begging for something more 'filling'. :)

Haven't posted in a while, but I looked through her email last night and saw where she had emailed some pics like this to a guy she works with. I was so turned on that I immediately went and fucked her brains out. The nasty slut.

WOW just WOW

She is hot.........

More Please

Nice tits and a nice fat pussy, I would love to stretch that pussy out and cum inside her. Shoot me an email myalt3rego@gmail.com love to see more ;)

I'll start a new thread in a bit with the pics that she emailed to the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread