• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young, BBW Wife

• Thread starterpinchwife
  • Start date

pinchwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2010
We love to hear comments...more pics available if requested.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 295
She has some awesome breasts. I bet she has an equally great ass!

I'll let you be the judge.

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 314
and another...

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 411
Very nice. Any pictures of that wet pussy full of her bulls sperm?

Oh my Gawd!!! Nice!!! I'm trained to pucker up and kiss it where it doesn't shine. I'd have no problem taking on my duty's and kissing that booty.

nice hanging tits and great ass to be DP'ed :) more pix plz!

nice.... Very Nice..... :)

Very hot pics... Let's see some more!

Tell us what you would do to her. She also loves to see cum on her pics if care to oblige.

Damn, those were not titties. Titties don't get that big.
Them's JuGGG's...
Very nice.

Here are a couple more for you guys to enjoy. Keep the comments coming.

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 212
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 244
looks like she could be very wide

would love to see how much she can take - larger girls usually have larger holes , especially slutty ones

pinchwife said:
Tell us what you would do to her. She also loves to see cum on her pics if care to oblige.

I will have her climb over top of me and rub her wet pussy lips on the head of my bare cock. Once she has well lubricated the tip I will have push down until my cock parts her flesh and slips inside her pussy. I will then have her take long deep strokes until her juices are dripping down on my balls. Next I will have her take my full length and grind her clit on me until she cums on my cock! Then I will have her frantically slide up and down on my shaft until I, pulling her down on my cock, fire of jets of hot sticky cum inside her tight wet pussy! :D

Beautiful Breastage.... I've got something to slide between them as I squash those hot tits around it. Never mind covering her pictures in cum - I'll just cover HER directly.

Interesting name you've got there..... does she like being pinched? :D

greymaster said:
Beautiful Breastage.... I've got something to slide between them as I squash those hot tits around it. Never mind covering her pictures in cum - I'll just cover HER directly.

Interesting name you've got there..... does she like being pinched? :D

The name is a reference to a character in a restoration comedy play called The Country Wife...look into it; you would probably enjoy it.

Do you guys want more pics?

Yes, please Sir, may I have some more?

pinchwife said:
The name is a reference to a character in a restoration comedy play called The Country Wife...look into it; you would probably enjoy it.

Thank you :) I've not heard of that - but I've enjoyed the write-up I found via Google. It sounds like I would enjoy it very much.

Do we want more pictures???? OF COURSE WE DO! :D

here's another

Attachments

• photo11.jpg
    photo11.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread