Will Obama Make History Again

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date
I don't really know what the basis of this thread is about. Obama was never a suspect in the first place. There are no allegations to clear him of. And I haven't heard anywhere that he is being investigated for anything. Only questioned to see if he or his team knows anything the prosecution can use against the governor.

What is all this crap about Obama bringing change to Washington? Hillary as Sec. of State? Keeping George Bush's Gates as defense secretary? Isn't George Bush's foreign policy one of Obama's main complaints, and now he wants to keep the old guard ????Brining in a whole bunch of other Washington insiders to fill his cabinets ?

Looks like " more of the same" to me.

Elizabeth T said:
Thank you Josetta. I am hoping I am wrong. I have been totally impressed by the cabinet choices he has made. I will wear a shirt and in fact I have a friend who I called who has one with his picture on it also. I will wear it if he is cleared or not implicated. I do live to my word, as my dad said that is all a man has these days and no one live up to it. I do.....

you had better get that shirt ready.

Obama is nothing more than another lying, self serving politician- the only difference is his lying skills are more honed than the average politician.

Last edited by a moderator:
vtjames742 said:
Obama is nothing more than another lying, self serving politician- the only difference is his lying skills are more honed than the average politician.

:wtf: You know not what you speak of.

In my opinion, those who are against our great President are racists.

white_man_loves_ir said:
In my opinion, those who are against our great President are racists.

Stop playing the race card.