Wife Has a Date

• Thread starterTJDaytonaBeachHW
  • Start date
Why is she so shy?

My wife like s to wear a dress with no panties or bra when she goes on the second date alone , Wife never goes on a first date with out me, I am her protection etc, should she decide to leave , then there is no problems, Husbands should allways go with there wives for First Dates. even if u sit in another room while they play at least ur there just in case.

Susan said:
She should wear what she is most comfortable in for a first time experience, She will be nervous enough as it is. If the guy is a jerk and she isnt interested in him, jeans will give her a small amount of protection from his groping or worse, (assuming he is a aggressive type that wont take no for a answer.) Just my POV =p

Agree. The wife should wear what SHE wants, not what her husband wants. For me jeans is a good preference, I won't let my wife go on a date wearing a dress. Of course, my wife has a nice set of buttocks so the guy could enjoy some groping, if she allows it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TJDaytonaBeachHW said:
My wife has a date Friday afternoon with a guy she's never met before. This is also her first time meeting a guy out alone. My question is very important: I think she should wear a dress, but she was thinking of wearing jeans. What do you guys think?

It has been almost 2 months, what did your wife wear to the initial meeting (were you in the vicinity as several have suggested) and did she party that night?

The board is very interested in hearing from you.

Remember, this is what you have wanted, and hopefully she has wanted ev:hump:en more.

Eagerly waiting.