Wife Has a Date

• Thread starterTJDaytonaBeachHW
  • Start date

TJDaytonaBeachHW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
My wife has a date Friday afternoon with a guy she's never met before. This is also her first time meeting a guy out alone. My question is very important: I think she should wear a dress, but she was thinking of wearing jeans. What do you guys think?

a dress means access

She should wear a Toga!

Last edited by a moderator:
She should wear a dress that is loose fitting and real strappy heels. she should also avoid wearing a bra or panties if she can.

She should wear what she is most comfortable in for a first time experience, She will be nervous enough as it is. If the guy is a jerk and she isnt interested in him, jeans will give her a small amount of protection from his groping or worse, (assuming he is a aggressive type that wont take no for a answer.) Just my POV =p

susan has a good point if she is nervous and not sure then slacks. If she is ready, comfortable then a halter dress or skirt and blouse

Am I the only man in this place that isn't a dumb ass?

C'mon, I absolutely agree with Susan. She should wear what she is comfortable with. I have never turn down a woman for what she had on. I speak from (bad) experience, no matter how much you have chatted, exchanged pics, and planned everything out the day you meet someone there are always little surprises. She has to be safe more than anything. I hope the first meeting is someplace public, if things progress you can always get a room. Nothing is worse than showing up and not having an ounce of attraction for the other person when you see them in person. You have got to give her an out if she does not want to go through with it. Duh!

just my pov

being comfortable and confident should be more important than looking "easy". you and her both know already WHY she's meeting with this guy... it's not like she has to wear a short skirt and heels to let this guy know what's up.

A pair of low cut, tight fitting jeans will be hot looking and provide some safety.

I still like short dress with 4 inch heels with straps

What does she look like? Any photos?

They are meeting in a very public place at 4 in the afternoon. If they hit it off, we are meeting later Friday night for drinks.
img.php

she is very sexy. Is there any way we can get a picture with her hands out of the way.

She should where what she wants. If they get it on, the clothes will end up on the floor anyway. A good arse in nice jeans and a pair of heels looks good. Especially when team with a push up bra and low cut top - gives a woman that sassy look that does it over slutty every time.

Your wife is dressing casual because she is not out to impress him - he has to impress her. Jeans will show her curves and she does not have to show off her legs until she is feeling ready for that to happen.

It will be interesting to hear from you what her date wears to meet her, and what timeframe he has for getting her thighs apart. A nice man will want to develop a friendship first before visiting her love tunnel.

Susan said:
She should wear what she is most comfortable in for a first time experience, She will be nervous enough as it is. If the guy is a jerk and she isnt interested in him, jeans will give her a small amount of protection from his groping or worse, (assuming he is a aggressive type that wont take no for a answer.) Just my POV =p

Susan's right!

Susan said:
Good answer. My wife dates other men and I'm always there for the first meet wether he likes it or not. Fantasy is one thing, reality is all together different.

P.S. My wife is spending the night at a hotel with one of her out of town friends but the first time they hooked up I was there. Now I let them meet alone.