Who would you pick?

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date
The one of the left

All of them are nice and SURELY will love bbc. I prefer the one on the left because she looks so cute and delicate. With a bbc she would look great!!!

#4 First because

In this order 4,1,5,2,3 #4 is most Nordic, 1 next hottest.

Ken23 said:
Saw this picture on line & it got me thinking...
White guys.. If you had to pick just one to watch having sex with a big black guy who would it be?

The tall one in the middle. Better able to bear a large black baby

Id say the 1st on the left...but also the 2nd on the left looks like she would be well worth a go too.

Ken23 said:
Saw this picture on line & it got me thinking...

White guys.. If you had to pick just one to watch having sex with a big black guy who would it be?

Black guys.. If you had to pick just one to fuck all night long which beautiful white girl would it be?

Hopefully each of these beautiful women got some black cock on their Jamacian vacation.

I would love to see the one on the far right ending her white family line and getting violently used in whichever way a black man desired.

I would beat off furiously. Awesome.

Homer said:
The tall one in the middle. Better able to bear a large black baby

Very good point. When the black movement eventually pervades the western world, these are the sort of logisitical points that need to be thought about.

You know, which white women are best for breeding material for black kids etc.

I'd go for the one second from the left.

Id pick the girl on the far laft

ChocYorkie said:
My choice from the first pic would be between the one on the left and the girl in the centre.

I love these pics of multiple white girls. They are my idea of heaven, for when I get there.

They are incubators for black children. they are breeding stock for black people.

they should be worshipped.

Lets face they are very beautiful and their pussy suitable for BBC If I have to pick just one the girl on the right gets my vote Still I am a white man, a Blk Master is the better person to answer

Last edited by a moderator:
The one on the far left is the hottest IMO.

The second from the left.
She looks like a dirty girl!!

2nd from the left

luv, msgary