Who would you pick?

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
Saw this picture on line & it got me thinking...

White guys.. If you had to pick just one to watch having sex with a big black guy who would it be?

Black guys.. If you had to pick just one to fuck all night long which beautiful white girl would it be?

Hopefully each of these beautiful women got some black cock on their Jamacian vacation.

Attachments

• spring brek.jpg
    spring brek.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,978
For me the girl on the right...... great tits......wud love to see them taking some stick!

They'd all look good getting black but the one on the right has my vote.

well, as long as the pussy is white I am hard, happy and ready to fuck.

The one in the middle. She has a innocent look about her but you know how crazy she'd go while getting blacked.

the 1st on the left looks cute, the oe in the middle looks fuckable as well.

turn1971 said:
The one in the middle. She has a innocent look about her but you know how crazy she'd go while getting blacked.

100% agree

Fuck that, I'm fucking them all.....My dick does not like conflict.

brooke burke or lexa doig, since were in fantasy land.. love to watch them squirm all over taking thick meat...but thats just me..

Attachments

• Brooke-Burke_gallery.jpg
    Brooke-Burke_gallery.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Rommie75.jpg
    Rommie75.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 279
One on the Left.

turn1971 said:

gotta agree, I get the feeling that shes the kind of girl who would be begging for more black dick by the time you were finished

The Blondie second from the right is a def hottie
would luv to watch her getting pounded by a BBC, :)

hornyaussie4u said:
The Blondie second from the right is a def hottie
would luv to watch her getting pounded by a BBC, :)

So agree her yng teen body looks made for BBC fuckin and her mouth for screamin:jackoff:

My choice from the first pic would be between the one on the left and the girl in the centre.

I love these pics of multiple white girls. They are my idea of heaven, for when I get there.

Attachments

• 5pak1a.jpg
    5pak1a.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 18138-15a.jpg
    18138-15a.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 327
  • TLLthumb15a.jpg
    TLLthumb15a.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 386
  • Chateau11a.jpg
    Chateau11a.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 347
It's interesting to see which women you guys like. In the very first picture I think the prettiest face and body is the girl in the middle. She's tall, like me (one reason I prefer very tall men).

Wow.. so far #3 & #5 are getting the most votes. I thought #2 & #4 would have a few more. Interesting........

The sexy lady on the far right would be the one I would love to watch take black cock all night.

The one in the middle, look at the self conscious and shy blush on her cheeks.

I say the one on the left. She has a sweet look that is also very inviting, an unbeatable combination, and she knows how to show off her ass and her breasts at the same time!

The one on the left for me.