• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

A little blurry but hubby wasn't focusing on the ring at the time... not was i to be honest! 😄

bj.jpg

Sexy.I wonder has anyone been caught cheating from pics posted online?

172693654.jpg 224001736.jpg 410743987.jpg 1221432082.jpg 1812521667.jpg
I did not catch her cheating by seeing pic's, I have seen photos of my wife online being blacked, I already knew that she was actively fucking men. I did find out that she was fucking an average of 6 men a week for years.

I did not catch her cheating by seeing pic's, I have seen photos of my wife online being blacked, I already knew that she was actively fucking men. I did find out that she was fucking an average of 6 men a week for years.
I am sure that your dick gets hard just thinking about your wife being banged out by all of those men. How many nights did she come home with cum leaking out of her and you licking her clean? Sloppy seventh?

Why must a cock be black ? A cock is a cock. White, black, pink, blue, green.
I'm sick of this Black cock rubbish.
It certainly doesn't HAVE to be black from our perspective. Any large cock is very welcome. I think it's just a stereotype that black cock is bigger, hence the BBC following. Through our experience, on average that is probably true but it's certainly no guarentee... and knowing how to use what you have is the most important thing in our book. Also there is still something about fucking a BBC that is a little taboo and hence arousing. It shouldn't be taboo in this day and age but think it is still somewhat in some areas xx

I am sure that your dick gets hard just thinking about your wife being banged out by all of those men. How many nights did she come home with cum leaking out of her and you licking her clean? Sloppy seventh?
She was out fucking during the day when I was working. I would come home and she would have something sexy on, or maybe just a T-shirt with noting else on. I always licked her cunt before I fucked her. Many times I could taste a mans cum in her, and would say damn your pussy is really juicy and tates great! She would reply your tasting cum from a lover. I was out fucking today. My cock would get super hard as I sucked every drop of cum that I could get out of her, then I would fuck her hard. She would cum so many times that she would start giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back