• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

smiling-jpg.2564596
Your saggy, empty slut definitely could use a good refill. Get her a dozen guys with big balls and fill her up !
user154396_c20a5738e0fb-png.2564594

Yes i agree

user154396_c20a5738e0fb-png.2564594

Yes i agree
After she's been fucked by those many cocks, have her kneel down, open her mouth and have all the attendees piss all over her face and fill her mouth with piss. Give her a proper send off !
Then get her into doggy position and have each guy shove his cock into her asshole and piss inside her ass. Fill the slut up properly.

Here's mine.

Amateur_Sue___Mike_Horton_Exposed_4588305-3.jpg
Gorgeous !
Your slut looks like she's ready for a gangbang. Those amazing tits are crying out to be titty fucked and cummed all over !!
She would look so hot with a cock in all her holes at once. She can suck a hard cock while being fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time, then they can all cum in her mouth simultaneously.

I hope he came in her mouth too. Never waste a good load. Feed it to the horny slut. Aim your creamy load straight in her mouth to enjoy.
He did the second time. The first time, he drained his balls into her pussy, but then had her lick and suck their sex juices off of his cock, which she eagerly did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back