What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date
My ex-wife who cheated and cuckolded me for years comes back with her bull and seduces my new wife online into becoming a black cock slut, My ex-wife then seduces me and ties me up and makes me watch my corrupted new wife eagerly gang banged by 3 black men and her bull while she slowly edges me and gets me to thank her for what she has done and i have to suck her bulls cock clean while my come filled wife watches. He and her bull then take control of our home and and our finances and we become their financial and sex slaves

Last edited:
Reactions: baddy145, SquirmingSub, shellbeyourslut and 2 others
It would be watching my wife in the marital bed being fucked by two young guys......I would in the corner of the bedroom wearing a sissymaid outfit. I would then be spanked by her and told my cock is too small. Then i would have to lick out her creampie.

Reactions: Sissyjohn, SquirmingSub and toolman2c
for me , my wife is alrady 9 month pregnant and i think the baby is her bf's and thats was one of my fantasies , now my fantasie is to be sure that the baby isn't mine and accept this as well and the thought of my wife humiliate me for this and tell me that i am a cuck father , and imagine to watch her with her ex bf who is the real father cuddling and of him kissing her big pregnant belly and and order me to take care of his own daughter and then my wife suck his dick and fuck him hard while i am not allowed to fuck her any more and make me clean her pussy and his cock after a fresh yummy creampie and

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, AstaSilva and SquirmingSub
We have checked off a good amount of our fantasies. Public cuckolding. Being open to our family and close friends about our lifestyle. Letting my close friends gangbang my wife every 6 weeks or so.
But the ultimate in my mind not so much my wife would be her to get pregnant by one of her bulls.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and SquirmingSub
txwifebreeder said:
Impregnating a bride on her wedding night while her cuck watches.
My bride was alreayd black preg at our wedding and HE came on honeymoon. HE was actaully MY Boyfriend. Iwas his girl as well as my new wife

Reactions: arabcuck, SquirmingSub and Mywifelovesthis
She has ow had 4 sons with me. Aso 5 IR babies. 2DAUs and 3 more sons

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
Mywifelovesthis said:
We have checked off a good amount of our fantasies. Public cuckolding. Being open to our family and close friends about our lifestyle. Letting my close friends gangbang my wife every 6 weeks or so.
But the ultimate in my mind not so much my wife would be her to get pregnant by one of her bulls.
we have'nt cheked any of yours , but my wife is pregnant now by her ex bf

Reactions: toolman2c, LatinoDom, tlxyz and 2 others
arabcuck said:
we have'nt cheked any of yours , but my wife is pregnant now by her ex bf

Beautiful and congrats to all 3 of youse.

Reactions: arabcuck
GordonPym said:
I have two actually.

One is being cucked by my wife with a doctor she met a year ago or so.
I'm striving to make it happen, but didn't succeed so far.
The key is convincing her to have one more exam, after he made her cum twice (and even squirt), and she left him undone because she was too much embarrassed by the situation.

For details read my post here:

I've fantasised a lot about that. You cant imagine how much !

The second one is watching my sister-in-law (Linda's sister) cuckolding her husband. I know that she fucks other guys, but have no evidence.
In the past I've fantasised a lot about fucking sister-in-law, but it's a few years that this second "indirect cuckold" fantasy has taken the place of the former one.
I've tried to give explanation to this odd feeling, which seems diminishing - in a way - my masculinity. But that's a fact: I would rather prefer watching sister-in-law cuckolding hubby, than fucking her myself. I'm honest.

-GordonPym
its YOUR imagination. enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: arabcuck
I love this thread. If ever I am at a loss as to what theme my next story should take then I only have to pay a visit here to get inspiration. Thanks people.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I dream about being invaded by group of muscular thugs in my home. They lock me up. They ask my girlfriend to be a ********** and work for them if she wants to see me alive. They use her in day right in front of me and sell her at night. Putting her to a good use.

clitkay said:
Wow.. where to begin.

One is definitely me on my knees, mouth wide open.. her on all fours, face down ass up..

the bull thrusts his cock in and out of my mouth, then straight into her ass. thrust a few times into her bunghole, then pull out and put it back into my mouth..

bull repeats this till he cums in my mouth and then i proceed to give her a big sloppy kiss and we share the load.
Lovely and humiliating
thats just ONE of my fantasies

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Readyu