What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date
Yes, I wished I could've 'caught' my wife also. Hopefully undiscovered.
She actually asked for my blessing before she fucked him for the first time, even though we were just dating at that point. I not only gave my approval, but encouraged her to go ahead. I did tell her that I wanted to watch; she was receptive to the idea but never enough to actually arrange it or make it happen.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Theramblingman
Nazareth said:
Yes, I wished I could've 'caught' my wife also. Hopefully undiscovered.
She actually asked for my blessing before she fucked him for the first time, even though we were just dating at that point. I not only gave my approval, but encouraged her to go ahead. I did tell her that I wanted to watch; she was receptive to the idea but never enough to actually arrange it or make it happen.

I would happily encourage it, but we hadn't discussed beforehand. I just keep thinking she needed his cock inside her so much, they just got down to it. I imagine she just couldn't help herself.. the thought of her like that with someone else is so sexy..
I keep thinking about him fondling her pert tits in the bars, and sliding his hand forcefully down her belly, and down the front of her pants in a dark corner of the club. I want to watch as he spreads her legs a little, and starts sliding lots of fingers up her..

Reactions: okdeacon
tx Senator...good going others..please posting ..also post pics if possible..it adds to the spice

A wish of mine is to have another BBQ here at the house. This time with more of her boyfriends. Usually only one has been at a time except for our friends she has fucked. As the day progresses everyone can shed thier clothes and enjoy the drinks burn out and small pool she wants to put in. As she is usually flirty and handsy she begin making her rounds on every dick at the BBQ thru the night. On occasion to sit on my face yelling clean up so everyone knows I am taking care of any excess cum for her. And this moves into the night as we all have moved inside till everyone is spent and her holes are sore.

image1 (1).jpeg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Krprice58 and kmbe
My fiance took me to get to know her family and her stepfather has been fucking her mom and sister aND they both are ok with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Krprice58 and Hercuckobeys
I have a few, and new ones pop up every once in a while.
1. Seeing my gf or wife literally becomming seduced over the course of a few weeks, leading up to a regular night in which me her and her lover are somehow hanging out and in a moment in which im gone or in which they just do not care... she cheats on me in an intensly passionate/dirty sex session.
2. A drug dealer fucks my high girlfriend in front of me while im basically in a comatose state.
3. Me coming home to find my (professor/highschool teacher) wife getting fucked by alot of her students.
Etc.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Rahuljain and kmbe
Dirty489 said:
A big fantasy I have:

She comes home from work and tells me she has a date tonight with a guy she just met. he is a frat boy. As she is getting dressed up and putting her makeup on, she tells me how big and muscular he is. She tells me they are going to dinner and a movie and that I shouldn't wait up after I put the kids to bed, they might go for a drink afterwards. On her way out the door, she grabs the camera and puts it in her purse. She smiles at me and says "just in case".
They go to dinner, she says he touched her leg, and had his arm around her a bit. When they get to the car, they pause a moment and kiss. They get to the movies and when it starts they begin making out. He eventually finds his hand down her pants and she admits to me later that she did suck him just a little. After the movie is over, they are standing by his car kissing and he suddenly grabs the back of her hair and pushes her up against the car. He presses his body against hers while he whispers in her ear "are you a slut?" she replies yes. He then says "tell me!". She says "I'm a slut, I love cock". He tells her she will get plenty of that tonight and tells her to get in the car. They begin driving and he tells her he is going to a frat party and that she is going to have sex with a couple of his friends if she wants any sex at all. She then tells him that she has a boyfriend and that she has to have the camera on for all of the sex but otherwise it should be fine. They go to the party, she goes to the bathroom and texts me to make sure everything is ok at home, and to let me know the evenings plans.
When she leaves the bathroOm, she finds her date. There aren't many people at the house yet. They go to his room and he asks her if she wants him bad enough to fuck some of his friends that she hasn't met. She says yes. They take their cloths off and he asks her to sit in his sex swing. She does and he begins to fuck her. After about 30minutes, he blows his load and goes to the bathroom. This is when she notices that she couldn't get out of the swing. He had somehow bound her hands and feet to the swing. Just as she starts to panic, he returns. He explains that he didn't want her changing her mind. The camera is set. He tells her it might be more than just a couple guys. She says "I don't know.." he tells her she doesn't have a choice at this point.
The party has picked up considerably, and someone knocks on the door. It's a buddy of his, he asks what's up with the naked girl. He replies, just a slut I picked up for the party, wanna take a crack at her? He does. She tells me that after this it is a blur. Her date left while she was taking the second guy. Several people walked in during this. When he was done, he said "next" and left. Then it was a free for all for a couple hours before the date came back, untied her hands, cuffed her and led her naked to the livingroom which had over 30 guys in it. He sat her in the middle of the floor doggy style and told her not to move. Every guy in the room then took their turn blowing their load in her. Some left, others showed up, some went more than once.

I get a call at 7:00am. She says they want more, can you come get me? It's been 9hours and I have no idea how many cocks. I tell her I will be there in 30min. She goes to her date and tells him she has to leave. They fuck one more time before I show up. He walks her out to the car with a grin on his face and the camera in his hand. She is a sight to behold. Cum running down her leg from beneath her skirt. No panties. Cum in her hair. Everywhere.
He walks straight to my window and hands me the camera and says "thanks, we got good use out of her". We leave

FondOfSex said:
1. Seeing my gf or wife literally becomming seduced over the course of a few weeks, leading up to a regular night in which me her and her lover are somehow hanging out and in a moment in which im gone or in which they just do not care... she cheats on me in an intensly passionate/dirty sex session.
2. A drug dealer fucks my high girlfriend in front of me while im basically in a comatose state.
3. Me coming home to find my (professor/highschool teacher) wife getting fucked by alot of her students.
Etc.

All of those are great fantasies.

Reactions: FondOfSex
Reactions: toolman2c
My fantasy is to lose my girl friend in a game of poker. The other guy fucks her and then pimps her for a month. He makes videos. And blackmail us for life. Making her his and his friend's permanent slut.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, kmbe, toolman2c and 1 other person
How about losing her in a poker game, playing with 3-4 other guys? She's not in the game; you use her to back up your bets. Win some hands here and there, so there's no suspicion of the fix being in, and lose just enough that she has to pay up.
Once you 'lost' her to the first guy, the others take turns one by one going to the bedroom.
Have a game at least once a month and blackmail may not even be necessary!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, toolman2c and kmbe
Nazareth said:
How about losing her in a poker game, playing with 3-4 other guys? She's not in the game; you use her to back up your bets. Win some hands here and there, so there's no suspicion of the fix being in, and lose just enough that she has to pay up.
Once you 'lost' her to the first guy, the others take turns one by one going to the bedroom.

This sounds like something that my previous wife would have done. Although she would have insisted on her own personal version of catering the monthly event. She would have been the person to serve drinks and food during the event, taking the occasional shots with the group of guys between hands. She would have been all for the fix being in, knowing that no matter the outcome she would be the winner!

Reactions: Nazareth and toolman2c
I got two I want to be locked up in my cage so I can’t get off while she’s on a rotating table lying on her back having the best sex of her life with about 5 or 6 guys just getting rotated from guy to guy and hopefully she will let me out at the end so I can attempt to pleasure her

Two: is to set up a date with a black guy they go out on the town I drive them there and pick them up we come home he gives it to her well and she lets me have seconds we all fall asleep together she wakes us up by blowjobs and she spends the whole day naked getting catered to and pampered by me while they finish up what they started the night before

Reactions: Readyu, AstaSilva, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Nazareth said:
I'd like being a loser husband and have to do cleaning up all the slimy cum from each guy.

Reactions: toolman2c
FondOfSex said:
Etc.
awseome they are..i like the first one mostt

Reactions: FondOfSex
My fantasy is that my wife has a black bull who turns her into a **********. He changes her from a wallflower to a nasty, dirty ***** who doesn't know any limits anymore. She's not allowed to take any contraceptive. The bull's black girlfriend on the other hand turns me into a sissy and make me serve their friend's black cock with my two holes.

• Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva, Joyce's Cuck, SquirmingSub and 3 others
I love seeing my wife fucked hard then filled with his cum.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and BigdaddyToronto
My ex-wife cucked me with her ex b/f. We met him at a party and she said he had invited her to his place and she wanted to go. I told her to go and it developed from there. I loved it when she used to call him to say she wanted to sleep with him that night and I was going to bring her over to him. She then started staying over at his place, sometimes she would call me and tell me she wanted sex with him and was going to stay another night. I told her about being a cuckold and she liked the sound of that. She then would only let me enter her once, then I had to pull out and jack off. She liked me to cum on her pussy and then lick my own cum. While she was at his place I used to jack off 3 or 4 times every night, I loved the situation.

I did have one fa

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and toolman2c
Both of us being Black Owned. Her living with a Black Man to use and train her in service to Superior Blacks.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman2c
after initially indicating id like to watch and film her seduce another guy she regularly taks dirty during sex about being circled by 5 cocks and sucking them all off 1 by 1......and in general conversation has said to me i should arrange just 1 guy to start and she will suck his cock and fuck him whilst i film.....so i think we are close to this...I have many fantasies of what shed do to another guy/guys......but heres just 1.......i have a big nylons fetish (stockings/tights) so id want her dressed up ,and maybe 2 admirers/guys lay on a hotel bed naked ,she comes in in her fluffy dressing gown ,strips and peels off her srappy stilletos , they tongue and lick her nylons and she sucks and tongues their hard cocks 1 by one on bed , as she smiles at camera as she does so....knowing im turned on ands i know shed be very wet now , and then when ready shed just say to them" oh just fuck me...i want cock" ,lay on her back ,legs spread wide whilst one fucks her - the other licks her nylon legs and soles ,then he face fucks her(she loves this),....she loves doggy so the other guy gets to fuck her from behind now and she sucks on no.2,licking his balls ........the guy then either shoots over her back and spunk runs down her ass (as shes said shed like before) or both finish with groans and string their cum over her face and tits ......she rubs their spunk over her nipples......i get to fuck her again later

Last edited:
Reactions: AstaSilva and (deleted member)