• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wearing my wife’s panties

hotwifekj

New around here...
Beloved Member
I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties for quite a while, and I also try to keep my body fit. I’d like to hear your thought on how do I look in the picture.

841CE511-DB1B-46AB-BA9A-6A96279C9E02.jpeg EBD52DAA-9CA3-47A1-B763-1DF1EB22CB6D.jpeg

I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties for quite a while, and I also try to keep my body fit. I’d like to hear your thought on how do I look in the picture.

841CE511-DB1B-46AB-BA9A-6A96279C9E02.jpeg EBD52DAA-9CA3-47A1-B763-1DF1EB22CB6D.jpeg
You look very beatiful and feminine. Keep up the good work and let all that masculinity just leave your body, and embrace your femininity. Soon your dick will be as tiny as a clit

your ass looking grea
I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties for quite a while, and I also try to keep my body fit. I’d like to hear your thought on how do I look in the

your ass lookjng amazing, I would fuck you togetjer with your wife. Are you in London or planning to travel?

My wife makes me have my own, have about 10 pairs. This morning got dressed for work, came upstairs to the living room she asked if I had panties on to which I said no, she sent me back to our bedroom to put on panties and show her. We are going out of town for the weekend, she said I was only allowed panties for the weekend.

We are going out of town for the weekend, she said I was only allowed panties for the weekend.
Have either of you thought about progressing to shaving your legs and/or wearing stockings with a garter belt? You start to run a small risk of people noticing if you skip wearing socks and wear dress pants with thin fabric. Fun to wonder about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back