Wearing my wife’s panties

hotwifekj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2018
Melbourne
I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties for quite a while, and I also try to keep my body fit. I’d like to hear your thought on how do I look in the picture.

841CE511-DB1B-46AB-BA9A-6A96279C9E02.jpeg EBD52DAA-9CA3-47A1-B763-1DF1EB22CB6D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: hubhomealone, Rbm, lovewatching and 15 others
20190912_131135.jpg

Reactions: lovewatching, Bishot, lnohhnvm and 5 others
hotwifekj said:
I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties for quite a while, and I also try to keep my body fit. I’d like to hear your thought on how do I look in the picture.

841CE511-DB1B-46AB-BA9A-6A96279C9E02.jpeg EBD52DAA-9CA3-47A1-B763-1DF1EB22CB6D.jpeg
love them panties... oh and you of course lol. you do keep fit!

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
019_28.jpg0000000.jpgMy wife buys my own now. She got sick of hers being stretched lol

Reactions: lovewatching, cookman7, LozzaNWUK and 8 others
I've been wearing panties for past six months as I am being trained to serve as a sissy cuck....love feeling them on, as well as wearing bras and nylons.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, cookman, hotwifekj and 1 other person
mwc4blkbull said:
I've been wearing panties for past six months as I am being trained to serve as a sissy cuck....love feeling them on, as well as wearing bras and nylons.
I wish my wife would trained me also. I've been wearing for two months, and thinking of turning myself into a sissy cuck.

Me in her panties and a slutty mini skirt today while she fucked a new guy

PXL_20221025_170948111.jpg PXL_20221025_171734536.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wanky, Lovasianladies, fllcouple and 3 others
hotwifekj said:

You look very beatiful and feminine. Keep up the good work and let all that masculinity just leave your body, and embrace your femininity. Soon your dick will be as tiny as a clit

Reactions: cynful and robbiewillskucku
I love the feeling of humiliation when Chris takes me shopping for panties. She holds the, up in front of me and makes comments like"These will look nice on you and your little wee wee should fit in them"

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cuck72, Lovasianladies, cynful and 1 other person
your ass looking grea
hotwifekj said:
I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties for quite a while, and I also try to keep my body fit. I’d like to hear your thought on how do I look in the
hotwifekj said:

your ass lookjng amazing, I would fuck you togetjer with your wife. Are you in London or planning to travel?

I have been wearing my wife’s panties for a couple of years now but it’s only recently she found out. And locked me in Chasity and now all I wear is lingerie.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, natasnaikul and robbiewillskucku
I had to buy willi his own. Mine don't fit on him.
full

• Love
Reactions: lovewatching, LozzaNWUK, Bishot and 2 others
My wife makes me have my own, have about 10 pairs. This morning got dressed for work, came upstairs to the living room she asked if I had panties on to which I said no, she sent me back to our bedroom to put on panties and show her. We are going out of town for the weekend, she said I was only allowed panties for the weekend.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and Lovasianladies
Regcuckcouple said:
We are going out of town for the weekend, she said I was only allowed panties for the weekend.
Have either of you thought about progressing to shaving your legs and/or wearing stockings with a garter belt? You start to run a small risk of people noticing if you skip wearing socks and wear dress pants with thin fabric. Fun to wonder about.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
love to use her pantys to wank

0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687-resized.jpg 0d5b1c4c7f720f698.jpg

Reactions: newcucka, wanky and robbiewillskucku
i have been wearing panties 24/7 for many years now, they actually do feel better to me than the old tighty whities
My Wife put me in them a few years after we got married.

panty-boy-2.JPG Pink with Lace - small.jpg T-Back-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LozzaNWUK, Lovasianladies and robbiewillskucku
U gonna cum in them

No panties, but stockings and heels.

IMG_2754.jpeg

Reactions: LozzaNWUK, Bishot, luvitall and 2 others