• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Video suggestions

• Thread starterNickWales
  • Start date
NickWales said:
Hey all. Still working on turning my wife into a hotwife. ..... I don't want to be a cuck. I don't want her to be degraded like a slut. I want to see her be appreciated and fucked by another man.
If your wife fucks another man (or men), you will be her cuckold. Please remember the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more other men).

Another saying may be relevant to your post: "You asked your wife to make you a cuckold, and she did. Now, a cuckold is what you are."

Reactions: mrs redback
NickWales said:
Hey all. Still working on turning my wife into a hotwife.

She knows I want to watch her fucking another man, we've talked about. She talks about it to me during sex but says she could never actually do it. I know she enjoys the fantasy too even if she doesn't let on. She gets so wet and cums so hard. I bought a suction dildo which she fucked while she gave me a blowjob and honestly, she's never cum so quickly and so much.

I don't want to be a cuck. I don't want her to be degraded like a slut. I want to see her be appreciated and fucked by another man.

Can you guys post me some videos? Ones that don't have the man being a weak cuck or degrading the woman.

Something a bit more intimate that she could enjoy too.

Thanks all
Sounds like a 'Stag and Vixen' couple... rather than cuckold Relationship

A Stag enjoys watching his GF or Wife being fucked
and a Vixen likes showing off, enjoying the fact the Husband loves to watch her

Londonfox said:

Stag is still a cuckold - cuckold may not necessarily be a stag

Slinky said:
Not in current use of the term. Cuck is someone who is submissive to their wife and the bull. A cuck doesnt want to have sex with other women. A Stag Vixen relationship is one where the guy doesnt want to be submissive. I would think you would have a better understanding of relationships and terms if you are on this or any comparable site dealing with these subjects.
i disagree. a cuckold is simply a man wife who has sex with another man. thats it, plain and simple. there may be different levels of cuckolding, sub and others but thats the plain explanation.

Londonfox said:

a stag by any other name is still a cuckold.

Same here it's just like my wife to try a bbc at least once she's never been with another guy I'd just like to know she's had the experience I wouldn't have to be there but would like to have it filmed so I could watch