• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Video suggestions

• Thread starterNickWales
  • Start date

NickWales

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2022
Hey all. Still working on turning my wife into a hotwife.

She knows I want to watch her fucking another man, we've talked about. She talks about it to me during sex but says she could never actually do it. I know she enjoys the fantasy too even if she doesn't let on. She gets so wet and cums so hard. I bought a suction dildo which she fucked while she gave me a blowjob and honestly, she's never cum so quickly and so much.

I don't want to be a cuck. I don't want her to be degraded like a slut. I want to see her be appreciated and fucked by another man.

Can you guys post me some videos? Ones that don't have the man being a weak cuck or degrading the woman.

Something a bit more intimate that she could enjoy too.

Thanks all

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, MsPAWGandhubby, Hubofhotwife and 7 others
Hotwifeing vids. Im in the same boat

i hope someone posts some.

I'm exactly like you. I dont want to be a cuck. It's just not me. I love watching my wife come. It makes me happy and horny. I also want to be there. Maybe join, maybe not. So I want someone to treat her great and fuck her until she cant take anymore. The best is her spit roasted. Sucking my cock while having someone working on her pussy. I get to watch and enjoy her reaction on my cock while someone else is enjoying her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Optimix, lyx2lic, Remus and 2 others
https://********.com/videos/young-blonde-with-older-man-1586266
You will need to copy and paste into a browser.

This woman even looks and acts like my wife. Just enjoying being fucked silly for the first time.

Reactions: CreamyBill and Gaezel
https://********.com/videos/hot-shy-married-woman-massage-unexpected-cock-on-her-pussy-12528723

https://********.com/videos/chubby-wife-s-first-cheating-on-husband-with-bbc-xh4Zejq

This is good because of th he change in her demeanor once she's into it.

https://********.com/videos/love-my-big-black-dick-9113620
Great response.

https://********.com/videos/surprising-wife-with-hot-tinder-guy-to-cuck-me-xhcoYJR

https://********.com/videos/shy-wife-01-13802115
Old but good

https://********.com/videos/husbunds-fantasy-xhqL0jd

Slinky said:
I'm exactly like you. I dont want to be a cuck. It's just not me. I love watching my wife come. It makes me happy and horny. I also want to be there. Maybe join, maybe not. So I want someone to treat her great and fuck her until she cant take anymore. The best is her spit roasted. Sucking my cock while having someone working on her pussy. I get to watch and enjoy her reaction on my cock while someone else is enjoying her pussy.
This may come as a shock but "a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man".

Reactions: NostalgicCuck
NickWales said:
Hey all. Still working on turning my wife into a hotwife.

She knows I want to watch her fucking another man, we've talked about. She talks about it to me during sex but says she could never actually do it. I know she enjoys the fantasy too even if she doesn't let on. She gets so wet and cums so hard. I bought a suction dildo which she fucked while she gave me a blowjob and honestly, she's never cum so quickly and so much.

I don't want to be a cuck. I don't want her to be degraded like a slut. I want to see her be appreciated and fucked by another man.

Can you guys post me some videos? Ones that don't have the man being a weak cuck or degrading the woman.

Something a bit more intimate that she could enjoy too.

Thanks all
This may come as a shock but "a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man".

Reactions: mrs redback
2wheel said:
This may come as a shock but "a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another
Not in current use of the term. Cuck is someone who is submissive to their wife and the bull. A cuck doesnt want to have sex with other women. A Stag Vixen relationship is one where the guy doesnt want to be submissive. I would think you would have a better understanding of relationships and terms if you are on this or any comparable site dealing with these subjects.

Reactions: YourDreamMilf and BWCcanada
2wheel said:
Correct.
Slinky said:
Not in current use of the term. Cuck is someone who is submissive to their wife and the bull. A cuck doesnt want to have sex with other women. A Stag Vixen relationship is one where the guy doesnt want to be submissive. I would think you would have a better understanding of relationships and terms if you are on this or any comparable site dealing with these subjects.
Seriously! Do you make up definitions as you go along? 2wheel is correct. All the rest of what you describe are kinks within cuckolding. So your definition of a cuck. is completely out to lunch. What you are describing is a submissive. I thought you should have known that before posting on this site.
Lets see what Merriam Webster has to say.
Definition of CUCKOLD

Reactions: NostalgicCuck and mrs redback
zippless said:
Correct.

Seriously! Do you make up definitions as you go along? 2wheel is correct. All the rest of what you describe are kinks within cuckolding. So your definition of a cuck. is completely out to lunch. What you are describing is a submissive. I thought you should have known that before posting on this site.
Lets see what Merriam Webster has to say.
Definition of CUCKOLD
What an idiot. Dictionary? Yeah show me half the words used on this site in the dictionary. Gonna quote the bible next. This site is one of the smallest per membership of the online sites. Blocked

• Angry
Slinky said:
What an idiot. Dictionary? Yeah show me half the words used on this site in the dictionary. Gonna quote the bible next. This site is one of the smallest per membership of the online sites. Blocked
You don't believe in dictionary definitions. You think people who use them are Idiots. You equate using to quoting the bible. You believe in what is said on the internet instead. You believe the bigger the internet site the truer the content. Interesting. I don't what you meant by Blocked. Were you blocked from them? I could certainly see why.
Name calling is what people resort when they have nothing to say. You are welcome to believe what you want but I think your rambling response proves who and what you are.

zippless said:
You don't believe in dictionary definitions. You think people who use them are Idiots. You equate using to quoting the bible. You believe in what is said on the internet instead. You believe the bigger the internet site the truer the content. Interesting. I don't what you meant by Blocked. Were you blocked from them? I could certainly see why.
Name calling is what people resort when they have nothing to say. You are welcome to believe what you want but I think your rambling response proves who and what you are.
Thank you for your postings.