• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
twerpedbyjulie said:
Cleaning ladies start back up next weekend so my cleaning duties appear to be over, and I'm wearing boxers. Life is good.

Hey, if a guy can't be a "real man" by having a long thick cock and big balls, wearing boxers is the next best thing...

Boxers

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, if a guy can't be a "real man" by having a long thick cock and big balls, wearing boxers is the next best thing...

Wait a minute...once again that very nearly approaches humor. Actually boxers are the only type of underwear that have enough room for my enormous cock and balls.:D

Black Dudes

Howwee said:
Is it a fantasy of your wife's?
She's really white. Great contrast.

Fuck I don't know howwee. I suspect at some point during role play we used a black guy to liven things up, but it's not a reoccuring fantasy. Unless Mel is keeping a secret.

And yes her very white body would be a study in contrast.

Happy Fourth

We've decided to make it a long weekend. Leaving this pm for a metro area about three hours away twice the size of our city.

Needed a little rush so I left naked pictures of Melissa on my desktop, and screen saver. No face, but definitely showing her goodies. No real reason for anyone to be in my work office, but you never know.

I'm taking a ruler, tie straps, duct tape, and I'm going to pack one of Mel's conservative work outfits. Think this weekend should be about my hottie taking it anyway I want for a change.

We're actually staying at a place that Julie and I spent a couple of weekends.

No need to tell her that.

I think a couple of trips to the ice machine dressed inappropriately is in order, and public ******** isn't out of the question.

Escalators, and stairs would provide nice viewing.

Julie stepped out onto the balcony while she was there wearing nothing but panties.

Then of course the obvious room service number. Not saying she couldn't screw around, but she's gonna have to ask nicely.

Or maybe she has her own agenda.

Either way it'll be nice to get away for a few days.

I hope you enjoy your time away it sounds like you have the proper equipment for it to be a good time.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Wait a minute...once again that very nearly approaches humor. Actually boxers are the only type of underwear that have enough room for my enormous cock and balls.:D

Oh... um, I see... sorry about the misinterpretation.

Have a nice 4th of July.

What is on those tits?

Really starting to hate your ass Ron. Fuck. Just kidding. Envious.
What's around her breasts?
That a new type of bra?

Great Time

Oh I hated going back to work.

We had a really great few days away.

I'll go into a bit more detail later, but for now, no, Mel didn't get any stray cock, and of course I didn't get any stray pussy.

Mel got called a "Tramp," by an older woman when we went to dinner one night. Her husband kept turning around in his chair, and away from his wife trying to get a better look at Melissa. There was a generous amount of ********.

We were on an elevator with two other couples, college age, and they didn't appear to be married. When they got off on their floor one of the guys yelled, "Hooters!" The other three burst into laughter. So did we when the doors had closed.

We stayed in a mini-suite, as opposed to what, a maxi-suite?

Arranged some furniture so Mel the principal could sit at a desk dressed in her "work clothing." I was the "Freak's" daddy. Meeting ended a little differently this time however. Principal got her stripped, and spanked. She was so fucking hot she almost came. I finger fucked her while she was still bent over her desk. She made a fair amount of noise when she came.

Might as well go with a "Julie" number I figured. Plus I was still a little sore (no pun) over the Kaye incident.

"We need ice bitch."

Mel started to put her clothes back on, but I stopped her immediately.

"High heels, and your blazer should be plenty."

Her mouth actually dropped. We know she could have stopped it in a heart beat if she had been opposed to doing it, and put me in my normal place. But Melissa's pussy was burning with the thought of the ********.

Hot. So fucking hot. The blazer just covered her red bottom, and with one button left open on the top of the blazer she was showing a ton of breast. Nearly to the nipple.

I pulled her in front of a mirror so she knew exactly how much of her body was ******* before giving her the ice bucket, and shoving her out the door.

High heels, a blazer, and a wet pussy.

I watched her through the door viewer until she was out of site.

C'mon, c'mon someone leave your room.

Half way back what must have been a mother and daughter popped out their door, and nearly ran into Melissa. So fucking sweet.

The mother started to apologize, and stopped dead in her tracks before shielding her daughter's eyes, and pushing her back into their room.

Melissa had no card to get back into the room. She knocked, and ever the asshole I asked, "Who is it?"

"Open the door."

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Ron open the door!"

"Is it the ice lady?"

"Yes it's the ice lady, open the door."

And I did. Red, so fucking flushed. She was going for pissed, but I dropped a finger to her pussy which resulted in her dropping the ice bucket. I took her standing with her back smashed against the door while she cursed me, and told me I'd be fucking sorry.

Didn't stop either of us from cuming.

Yeah, there was pay back, but fuck it. Was totally worth it.
==============================================
Howwee I believe that is electrician's tape around her breast.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Oh I hated going back to work. We had a really great few days away. .... Mel was called a "Tramp" by an older woman when we went to dinner one night. Her husband kept turning around in his chair, and away from his wife, trying to get a better look at Melissa. There was a generous amount of ********.

Awright... I like it. That's a sure indication your wife is on the right track.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Arranged some furniture so Mel the principal could sit at a desk dressed in her "work clothing." I was the "Freak's" daddy. Meeting ended a little differently this time however. Principal got her stripped, and spanked. She was so fucking hot she almost came. I finger fucked her while she was still bent over her desk. She made a fair amount of noise when she came.

That sounds very imaginative...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Might as well go with a "Julie" number I figured. Plus I was still a little sore (no pun) over the Kaye incident.

"We need ice bitch."

Mel started to put her clothes back on, but I stopped her immediately.

"High heels, and your blazer should be plenty."

Her mouth actually dropped. We know she could have stopped it in a heart beat if she had been opposed to doing it, and put me in my normal place. But Melissa's pussy was burning with the thought of the ********.

Hot. So fucking hot. The blazer just covered her red bottom, and with one button left open on the top of the blazer she was showing a ton of breast. Nearly to the nipple.

I pulled her in front of a mirror so she knew exactly how much of her body was ******* before giving her the ice bucket, and shoving her out the door.

High heels, a blazer, and a wet pussy.

I watched her through the door viewer until she was out of site.

C'mon, c'mon someone leave your room.

Half way back what must have been a mother and daughter popped out their door, and nearly ran into Melissa. So fucking sweet.

The mother started to apologize, and stopped dead in her tracks before shielding her daughter's eyes and pushing her back into their room.

Ah... another young woman ******* to the reality of life...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa had no card to get back into the room. She knocked, and ever the asshole I asked, "Who is it?"

Jeez... what an asshole...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Open the door." "I'm sorry, what did you say?" "Ron, open the door!" "Is it the ice lady?" "Yes it's the ice lady, open the door." And I did. Red, so fucking flushed. She was going for pissed, but I dropped a finger to her pussy which resulted in her dropping the ice bucket. I took her standing with her back smashed against the door while she cursed me, and told me I'd be fucking sorry.

I imagine that will turn out to be a vast understatement...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Didn't stop either of us from cuming. Yeah, there was pay back, but fuck it. It was totally worth it.

So, your wife is a "switch." But, since your orgasm brought you down from your high, I imagine you've been wondering about your pending punishment with sweat soaking your palms and dripping from your forehead...

Given that everyone is on holiday over the July 4th weekend and lots of people travel, suppose — rather than an embarrassed woman and her daughter stepping out of their room as your scantily- and barely-clad wife walked by — it had been the superintendent of schools for your city, or another of the high-level administrators Mel knows? Would she have been even more turned on (and perhaps fucked him on the spot)...? Or, would it have been the end of her career...? Or, both...? I mean, hotels are public places and random events happen, ya' know...

Tired

I'm too f'ing tired to post much right now. Maybe tomorrow.
It would really help if we'd get some rain.
On top of every other little thing Melissa said her parent's were taking us out to dinner tonight. Melissa's birthday.
We generally just go out alone to dinner after which we go home and fuck.
Not looking forward to seeing Kaye after our last encounter.

Well, be a gentleman and don't complain. Smile if Kaye feels you up...

twerpedbyjulie said:
It would really help if we'd get some rain. [/QUOTES]

Really... the effects of rapid climate warming (an increase in the frequency of extreme weather events and related effects like extreme heat, draughts and wildfires) are a bummer...

twerpedbyjulie said:
On top of every other little thing, Melissa said her parent's were taking us out to dinner tonight. It's Melissa's birthday.

Nice... please pass along my best birthday wishes to your wife.

twerpedbyjulie said:
We generally just go out alone to dinner, after which we go home and fuck.

Hey... this sounds like a complaint. Never turn down a free dinner...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Not looking forward to seeing Kaye after our last encounter.

Well, be a gentleman. If your mother-in-law wants to sit next to you, don't reject her. And if she feels up your thigh and/or your weenie under the table, smile and continue to talk nicely to her as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening. An important aspect of your role as your wife's cuckold is to hold up your end of the obvious conspiracy between your wife and her mother...

Easy for you to say

Easy for you to say.

Kaye didn't feel me up or any other obvious gesture. She did however wear a purple, (magenta?) colored wrap around dress. She was not wearing a bra. Given her stated distaste for thongs I don't believe she was wearing panties either.

When she crossed her legs the dress fell away and jesus there was a ton of flesh. Mel was nice enough to let me drive and Kaye went to the driver's side back door where being a gentleman I opened it for her. She made it a production and came ever so close to revealing her panties or more likely the lack thereof.

We had a couple of cocktails in the lounge while waiting for our dinner table. Kaye doesn't fuck around. Drinks vodka martinis. Took a sip leaned in my direction, and said, "Nothing like a good cock'n'tail is there?" Followed closely by the laugh. She switched posture now and again for my viewing pleasure.

Rarely looked my way when she'd do this, but when I did catch her eyes they had heat in them.

Kaye brought up spanking. Was I going to give her daughter one for each year. If she's been a bad girl she certainly deserved a good swat or two. See she gets away with talking shit because she's either smiling, giggling, or out right laughing when she puts it on you.

There were little chuckles. Talk about Mel's job, my job, golf, etc.

Given an opportunity I leaned in towards Kaye, and said, "I took care of the spanking your daughter thing in ______, too far away for me to send her over so you could have a look."

Leaned back with a smile on my face, and noticed for once Kaye neither laughed or smiled. Well, the girls hadn't talked about that one.

Dinner time.

Table for four. Men across from men, and of course the woman were facing each other. Pretty tame. Kaye hit the can twice, and at least one of those was so I, and others could watch her walk away in that tight ass dress.

Dropped a fork and bent over on my side giving me a very pleasant view of ******* breast nearly to her nipple.

Mel sat beside me on the way home. Got a little kiss on the cheek, and a hug before Art and Kaye took off.

I don't know whether Art is clueless, used to Kaye's little shows, or just doesn't give a shit. Mel on the other hand was completely aware of her mom's actions, and brought her up while she rode my cock later.

"Wanted her tits to fall out of that dress didn't ya honey?"

"Wasn't wearing panties either. That turn you on? Did my mommy give her son in law a baby boner?"

"Did you get a good enough look to tell whether or not she's got a bald pussy?"

If you're keeping score that would be a yes, yes, yes, and no.

But I need to get the trip stuff down before my befuddled mind misplaces incidents.

Melissa didn't of course just even things up she destroyed me.

Vacation 2

We went lingerie shopping on Thursday. Mel picked out a couple of sleek bedroom numbers. We hit the check out, and Mel said, "Oh I almost forgot your things. My things? "Come on I don't know what colors you want."

My things ended up being a pair of sheer black pantyhose, a pair of red thigh highs, and matching panties. I was redder than the panties. The lady checking us out was around thirty. I couldn't speak. Mel remarked that, "He just loves the way they feel...don't you honey?"

"Yes."

The lady just smiled.

"Don't pout, you can put them on in the car. We wouldn't be here if you haven't forgotten to bring your things from home."

"Sorry."

Now the lady was trying hard not to giggle.

I paid for our purchases and Mel instructed me to thank the nice lady. I did, and she said to come back soon.

I was looking for a place to hide. I wore walking shorts. Mel stripped them off of me in the car along with my boxers before having me put on my new red panties.

"Leave your shorts off." Mel was driving, and we stopped for a cocktail before hitting the road again, but she had been nice enough to let me put my shorts back on. She obviously knew where we were going, but when I asked she said it was a surprise.

"Big John's." Everything you need to make your bedroom a special place. I made that last part up.

"Melissa..."

"Not a word or I won't let you put your shorts back on, let's go."

The first stop had been a piece of fucking cake compared to this one. It was a very nice store. Clean, modern, no out and out pervs walking around with hard ons. They were also very helpful.

Once again Mel did most of the talking.

She wanted a strap-on that wasn't so big it might hurt me, but big enough so she could use it if I wasn't enough.

"So it's got to be at least five inches long."

They talked about the relative merits of the differing "units." Models that would stimulate her while she pleasured her mate. When the first device was shown to Melissa she said I could take something much larger than that.

Models that came with balls that you could fill with any number of things before launching the fluid into the lucky guy.

They sold liquids that looked just like rich sperm.

Vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, chains, cuffs, and what I'd call riding crops and just plain old flogging tools.

We were there for over an hour, and left with a bag full.

Strap-on, three different size butt plugs, one of the riding crops, a ball gag, several lotions for different purposes.

At check out Mel said, "Happy Birthday honey." Which is wasn't by the way.

I paid for the stuff. How was that my birthday?

Just after we got the receipt Mel stopped, and asked me if I was sure I didn't want a different color for the strap-on.

"Black, I know how much you love black."

I couldn't look up. I felt just about as wimpy as you can get.

"Everything is fine. I like everything." Just get me the fuck out of here.

This checker was also a woman, and pretty young, good looking which I'm sure boosts sales.

"Oh I know what we forgot. Condoms. It's been forever since I've needed to use them because...well...(leaning in a little closer to the sales lady) my husband just doesn't shoot enough live ones to create ANYTHING."

Double fuck me.

The selection process took way longer than necessary. Ribbed, color, lubricated, and of course size. I stood there like a statue holding our purchases.

When we in the relative safety of the car Mel told me if I was a good little bitch she'd be gentle.

She parked on the perimeter of the parking lot told me to strip off my shorts, and panties while she hunted through our purchases.

My wife found what she wanted. Lube, the smallest butt plug, and the ball gag. No, no, no, no, fucking please God no. God doesn't pay much attention to pervs.

Melissa lubed my bottom before gently pushing in the plug. Jesus.

"Relax....there we go...all in. Now put your new panties on, but leave the shorts." She ripped open the ball gag package read what little direction there was before telling me to open wide. She did allow me to leave my shirt on. That's the way I sat until we were within a few blocks of our hotel. People saw me on the ride. Quite a few people saw me. A guy with a ball gag in his mouth. Those in vehicles higher than ours saw my panties. There were a few horn honks, and I'm sure looks of disgust, but I kept my head down.

Mel acted like she was a fucking dentist and asked me questions she knew I couldn't answer. "Well if you don't want to talk to me I'll just assume the answers to my questions are all yes."

I shook my head no, and ended up nodding for yes, but Melissa pretty much ignored me.

She told me I could remove the gag and put my shorts back on unless I didn't want to. I'd never walked in public in that condition before, and I felt like I was walking funny and that everyone who glanced at me knew I had either been fucked or had a plug in my ass.

When we got back to the room Melissa had me strip, and removed the plug. I was ordered to shower and make sure I was clean all over. When I was done Melissa shaved my entire bottom area. Mel took a bottle of lube and stuck it up my bottom and squeezed until my cunt was filled. I was placed on the the same table that I'd had her lay on previously.

The riding crop was a whole different kind of pain. The sting sent waves of electricity through my body.

"You perverted male *****. Want some ass hole to fuck your wife? He'd make you clean his cock and my pussy when he was done fucking your wife. You'd suck him until he was hard again, and guess whose pussy he'd do next? Huh? He'd fuck you. Fuck your cunt. Make you scream you fucking pussy."

She was really putting it to me while talking.

She quit when I told her I'd suck his cock, and let him fuck me.

"We need ice bitch." Melissa had me bend over and worked a larger plug into my ass. "Be quick about it."

I wore my new panties, and Mel's robe which didn't cover my privates. Melissa almost naked is hot. A man on the other hand is just ugly.

Mel put her eye to the viewer in the door while I stood there holding the ice bucket. Finally she opened the door and ordered me out of our room. I met what I assume was a husband and wife. No words. They were speechless at the image I presented. I ignored them and hurried to the ice machine knowing they had an unobstucted view of my panties.

The lube was leaking out of my bottom. A single man existed the elevator in time to see my attire. "Jesus. Gay pride day?"

That was all as I completed my task and mad it back to our room.

Of course I couldn't get back into the room. She wouldn't let me back in, but not a big surprise considering what I'd done to her.

"Are you the gay ice delivery boy?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm the gay ice delivery boy."

"You'll have to prove it. Drop the robe, and let me see."

I kept looking in both directions praying that no one enter the hallway.

Finally I dropped the robe, and stood in the hallway in nothing more than my red panties, and sandals.

"Melissa?"

"Put some ice in your panties so I can make sure you're not trying to take advantage of me."

Cold man, really fucking cold, but I did it.

Melissa finally let me back into our room. Melissa was naked with the exception of the brand new strap-on, and held the ball gag. Once it was in place she started in on me.

"Let's make out. Oh we can't."

We got on the bed, and Mel took command. Sliding her hands and lips all over my body, sucking my nipples until she finally stated that I appeared to be ready. If I wasn't wet I could fuck her. Her hand slipped down my panties, and into my male pussy. Which of course still had lube inside.

"You little bitch. You're positively dripping. Mommy's baby needs a good fucking doesn't he?"

Just shy of an hour. Three different positions. Mel came twice, and I came once as she finished me off with a hand job. I watched as she used the strap-on as a dildo shoving it's entire length into her wet twat until she came again.

"You're a pretty good fuck. Nice tight pussy...or at least it was."

I was to find out she'd thought up some really fun stuff for the next day.

Meat Market

I hurt my back a few years ago, and used a collapsible cane for a few days. Hung it on a hat rack and forgot about it. Melissa brought it along unbeknownst to me, and had me use it the day after she screwed me. Every time someone bothered to ask she explained that she wanted to try something a little different in the bedroom, and that at my age I just wasn’t up to it.

She asked the guy handling the valet parking if he could suggest a good meat market that wasn’t just a bunch of kids, turning her head towards me she told the bedroom story. She was driving adding to the humiliation.

We sat next to a couple of divorced ladies in the meat market bar, and in as much as Melissa had also been divorced they were exchanging some notes. They all agreed you shouldn’t rush into a new relationship. They also agreed that sex wasn’t everything in a marriage.

Mel giggled at one point and told them not to go to far in the opposite direction or you’d end up answering an embarrassing question during your exam with the OB/GYN. Melissa said her doctor had such a hard time inserting the speculum during her last exam that her doctor had asked her if she was still sexually active.

Disbelief followed by laughter from her new friends.

“You are aren’t you?”

“Oh, very active, but I have a lot of toys, Ron does a marvelous job of licking pussy, and if none of that is enough…” My wife leaned over so I couldn’t hear, and whispered to them, which resulted in, “OMG! OH…MY…GOD.”

As I found out later she told them we were at the bar because she needed a big hard cock, and that her husband knew he couldn’t keep up and encouraged her to be unfaithful.

It finally dawned on one of them. “He’s a cuckold? He likes having you get laid?”

Melissa assured them I was all but a slave to her sexual whims.

I sat and listened to Mel recount her recent experiences. I might as well not have been present because Melissa answered all their questions. Even the ones concerned with how I felt, and how I handled her infidelity. A table for four finally opened up, and the girls got up to grab the table. Melissa told me it would be best if I stayed at the bar for a while because I’d just be bored with the girl talk.

A guy about fifty sat down beside me fifteen minutes later, and he really got me pissed.

That’s next.

News

italiandude said:
no news my friend?

Yeah, there is I just haven't had the time, and things are still evolving.

Try for tomorrow.

Pics are of Melissa playing with tape.

Not Today Either

Just got home, and Mel's not here, but I've got a pretty good idea of where she's at right now. She's getting laid.
Told me I could stay as long as I wanted to at the pub which of course is not the norm.
Anyway I'll try again tomorrow.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Just got home, and Mel's not here, but I've got a pretty good idea of where she's at right now. She's getting laid.

More power to her. Who's her new lover?

twerpedbyjulie said:
[Mel] told me I could stay as long as I wanted to at the pub, which of course is not the norm.

That was very kind of your wife...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Anyway, I'll try again tomorrow.

No doubt your putting off posting an update was related to your extended stay at the pub...?

Users who are viewing this thread