• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date

twerpedbyjulie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2006
I'm 57 my wife, Melissa is 37. Both of us were married previously. Mel is an Asst. Principal at a large metro area school. As such she's the ultimate authority regarding student discipline. She holds a doctorate, and it's her second year in this position.

I was appalled at the trash some of these kids spew in her presence. Suspension results in a number of her meetings with the offender although that's just what most of these kids want so she works towards other solutions.

I had never seen her shaked as a result of these encounters until early January. The meeting was tense because of his offense, and complicated in as much as he was a starter on the basketball team. She didn't suspend him, but rather prohibited him from participating in basketball for two weeks, or four games. The basketball coach was present at her request.
The kid(?) is 6'8" tall, and weighs 230 lbs. A monster.
As Mel finished informing him of his punishment he blew up.

"You fucking cunt! You're gonna fuck up my schlolarship chances just because you're such a uptight bitch. You fucking need to get laid don't ya?"

At that point the coach jumped in, and told him to shut up. Probably knew things were about to get worse. Booted for three days, was going to miss six games, and had to under go anger management conseling until the therapist signed off.

When I got home that night Mel was sitting in my office. She had discarded her slacks leaving her in heels, business jacket, and blouse. It was obvious after a look at her pussy that she had been masturbating.

"Mel, what's going on honey?"
"Spank me...spank me..."
"Why would I?"
"Don't talk just bend me over your desk and spank me."
I was hesitant, but getting turned on she's so fucking hot. I started to help her up.

"Rough...fucking treat me like shit....treat me like a slut....slap my tits...slap them as hard as you can...make me cry...hit me...spank my ass..."

I ended up trying to do what she wanted but it never seemed to be hard enough. She stopped it by ordering me to fuck her.

"Throw me on the floor and fuck me...fuck me...fuck me now...fuck the principal...fuck the married bitch's pussy....fuck the slut...make the bitch beg...hurry...fuck me!"

After she'd cum and we were both a mess I asked her what the deal was, and she recounted the meeting including what he'd said to her.
I was more concerned about her safety than her behavior in our home.
Then the frequency of our couplings changed. Once every ten days or so had been the norm. It had always been enough to satisfy her, and at my age that was fine. Now either I fuck her daily or she masturbates. I know who she's thinking about when we have sex.

Mel has started fucking vegetables. Large vegetables. She abuses her breasts. Weekends are exhausting. She wears little around our condo. Panties seem to be optional.

She was booed at basketball games after his suspension, and the name calling became the norm always a voice in a group so nailing the offender was next to impossible.

A large condom filled with sperm was left under the wind shield wiper of her car. Another time an envelope was left in the same place containing photoshopped pictures of my wife taking huge cocks in all of her openings.
She kept them, and uses them when she masturbates.

"Do you actually want to have sex with him?"
"Of course not. This is just a release. A fantasy. It helps the uptight Principal who needs to get laid cope. His body parts are in proportion you know. What he wants to stuff in my pussy is huge."

My MIL and I are the same age. She and her husband weren't thrilled about our marriage. Kaye sat me down, and told me that Melissa had been a challenge to her parenting skills. That she would require a stern hand on occasion. I was polite, but dismissive. "Up to the task," was how she put it. She asked why I divorced my first wife. I told her we just grew apart.
In truth my first wife had dominated me in the last three years of our marriage. I was a cuckold, and I found that I enjoyed being a wimp. It would have gone on, but she introduced my older brother and his wife to our bedroom. It was too much. I wanted to start over, and with Melissa I had the perfect partner to do just that.

She's been offered a better job in another school district, and she's going to take it thank God. The fantasy asshole graduates in May. Mel showed me the dress she is wearing. As you can see no panties. I'm pretty sure it's just part of the fantasy.

I know I'd do whatever is necessary to keep her happy.

Well, the *star* is not the only BBC 'game' in town. Careful selection could get the two of you with a gentleman who would both push boundaries and respect a safe word or limitations. That would allow the uptight bitch to get her cumuppance without scandal or risking her job.

Twerpedbyjulie,

Thanks for posting your hot story which is unusual for this forum, and the photos of your authoritative and gorgeous wife.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Mel is an Asst. Principal at a large metro area school. As such she's the ultimate authority regarding student discipline. She holds a doctorate, and it's her second year in this position.

Your younger, strong, well educated, discipline-oriented wife's age relative to yours, and her personal characteristics, sound ideal for a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage.

twerpedbyjulie said:
The basketball coach was present at her "disciplinary session" with a basketball player 6'8" who weighs 230 lbs. A monster.

Requesting the coaches presence was wise...

twerpedbyjulie said:
As Mel finished informing "the monster" of his punishment, he blew up. "You fucking cunt! You're gonna fuck up my schlolarship chances just because you're such an uptight bitch. You fucking need to get laid don't ya?"

Hm... that does sound like a bit much. Evidently your wife resisted the urge to say: "I'm married, thank you... that's not a problem" (or words to that effect)...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
At that point the coach jumped in and told "the monster" to shut up. Probably knew things were about to get worse. He was booted for three days, would miss six games [instead of four], and had to undergo anger management counseling until the therapist signed off.

Really. Jeez...

twerpedbyjulie said:
When I got home that night Mel was sitting in my office. She had discarded her slacks leaving her in heels, business jacket, and blouse. It was obvious after a look at her pussy that she had been masturbating.

"Mel, what's going on honey?"
"Spank me...spank me..."
"Why would I?"
"Don't talk just bend me over your desk and spank me."
I was hesitant, but getting turned on she's so fucking hot. I started to help her up.

"Rough...fucking treat me like shit....treat me like a slut....slap my tits...slap them as hard as you can...make me cry...hit me...spank my ass..."

I ended up trying to do what she wanted but it never seemed to be hard enough. She stopped it by ordering me to fuck her.

"Throw me on the floor and fuck me...fuck me...fuck me now...fuck the principal...fuck the married bitch's pussy....fuck the slut...make the bitch beg...hurry...fuck me!"

Wow! That's definitely quite a response. Even if you had known in advance about your wife's encounter with "the monster," I imagine you would never have guessed this would be the outcome...

twerpedbyjulie said:
After she'd cum and we were both a mess I asked her what the deal was, and she recounted the meeting including what he'd said to her. I was more concerned about her safety than her behavior in our home.

Justifiably so...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Then the frequency of our couplings changed. Once every ten days or so had been the norm. It had always been enough to satisfy her, and at my age that was fine. Now either I fuck her daily or she masturbates. I know who she's thinking about when we have sex.

Your wife's VERY strong sexuality, previously repressed, has been unleashed. Her genie is out of the bottle, and it's huge...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Mel has started fucking vegetables. Large vegetables. She abuses her breasts. Weekends are exhausting.

Your wife has made a major discovery about who she is...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She was booed at basketball games after his suspension, and the name calling became the norm — always a voice in a group, so nailing the offender was next to impossible. A large condom filled with sperm was left under the windshield wiper of her car. Another time an envelope was left in the same place containing photoshopped pictures of my wife taking huge cocks in all of her openings. She kept them, and uses them when she masturbates.

When high school kids decide they want to "get" a teacher or someone in the administration, countering that can be very tough. One wonders if they intuited the effects such things as the cum-filled condom and photoshopped pix were having on your wife...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Do you actually want to have sex with him?" "Of course not. This is just a release. A fantasy. It helps the uptight principal who needs to get laid cope. His body parts are in proportion you know. What he wants to stuff in my pussy is huge."

Ah... so your wife admitted she "wanted to be laid," the obvious implication being "but not by you"...

One wonders how she has knowledge of the size of "the monster's" cock. During his disciplinary session, was her gaze fixed on his crotch while she talked sternly to him...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
My MIL and I are the same age. She and her husband weren't thrilled about our marriage. Kaye sat me down, and told me that Melissa had been a challenge to her parenting skills. That she would require a stern hand on occasion. I was polite, but dismissive.

You were optimistic, back in those days...

twerpedbyjulie said:
[She wondered if I was (?)] "up to the task." She asked why I divorced my first wife. I told her we just grew apart.

A good all-purpose standard answer...

twerpedbyjulie said:
In truth my first wife had dominated me in the last three years of our marriage. I was a cuckold, and I found that I enjoyed being a wimp.

You had found yourself...

twerpedbyjulie said:
It would have gone on, but [my ex-wife] introduced my older brother and his wife to our bedroom. It was too much.

Yes, that does sound more than a little hard to take. I hope your relationship with your brother and his wife recovered...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I wanted to start over, and with Melissa I had the perfect partner to do just that.

It does sound that way, actually...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She's been offered a better job in another school district and she's going to take it, thank God.

For your wife, that's probably the only way out of her confrontation with "the monster" and his legions of friends...

twerpedbyjulie said:
The fantasy asshole graduates in May. Mel showed me the dress she is wearing [to the graduation]. As you can see, no panties. I'm pretty sure it's just part of the fantasy.

You might consider going yourself, to see what happens. You haven't mentioned any job you would have to take time off from. It sounds like you work from home. Will your wife be playing a role in handing out diplomas in her (apparently slightly provocative) pantyless dress...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I know I'd do whatever is necessary to keep her happy.

Good. You have the right attitude. It sounds like you're already aware of what that's going to be.

Speaking of which, Monitaur:

monitaur said:
Well, the *star* is not the only BBC 'game' in town. Careful selection could get the two of you with a gentleman who would both push boundaries and respect a safe word or limitations. That would allow the uptight bitch to get her cumuppance without scandal or risking her job.

has given you some good advice.

—Custer

Amazingly hot story!

Uptight Bitch

monitaur said:

I don't see Mel as an uptight bitch. She loves to have fun both in and out of the bedroom. She was burnt once, and still carries some baggage.
Did I not mention that the ball player is white?

Fuck! She is hot!

twerpedbyjulie said:
I don't see Mel as an uptight bitch.

It certainly doesn't sound like she is.

twerpedbyjulie said:
She loves to have fun both in and out of the bedroom.

Good... that's positive, obviously.

twerpedbyjulie said:
She was burnt once, and still carries some baggage.

Ah, well... things like that happen.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Did I not mention that the ball player is white?

No, you didn't mention that. But, I assumed that was the case. Blowing up and hurling sexual insults at a white woman in a position of authority, in the presence of his coach, doesn't seem like the sort of thing a black man would do regardless of his size and aggressiveness on the basketball court.

Thanks for the photo. Your wife is a very sexy-looking woman with nice tits and a sensuous tongue. She appears to have high potential for stepping up, stepping out, and making you her cuckold. You might consider introducing her to:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

(if she isn't already familiar with these articles).

Custer Laststand First Mail

I've attempted to address most your comments. I hope it's not so awfully confusing.

I own a business. Largely seasonal. Just four full time employees, but during peak periods I employee another eight to twelve young men. Sixteen to twenty-two year olds looking for summer work. It's hard, hot, sweaty work, but they like being outside, and I pay well above minimum. Most of them are football players from one of the colleges in city.
I hold a party for the "boys" on the Friday evening before Labor Day.
Condo association owns a pool, complete with a clubhouse that I rent for the evening.
That was the first time any of them had seen Melissa, and they were suitable impressed. She wore a modest bikini. See pic.
The party ends early, and I make sure no one drives anywhere *****. Under age drinking is not allowed.
We did have some heated sex that evening. Mel asked me if two of the guys shaved their chests. I explained that those two particular males were heavily involved in weight lifting, including competitions. I assumed that was the reason.
The sight of the jocks had an effect on my little blond wife's hormones, but I was the benefactor of her lust. Sweet.
=======================
Mel doesn't wear a ring at school, and does not display any type of family photos. For my part a picture of us together would probably just encourage additional slurs given our age difference. As I understand the thought process you never, ever, dignify those types of slurs by attempting to answer them. She's been called a cunt before. Like I said it's appalling. Mel had a meeting with the boy's parents. Their outrage wasn't directed towards their son's actions, but rather Mel's reaction. The attitude displayed seemed to be, "Boys will be boys."

And once again as I understand the process you never loose your cool.
========================
It was indeed about the harshest penalty she'd handed out in the short time she's held the position. I don't know, maybe it's like pro- football, and the current commissioner. Fining a player or coach $50,000 for an infraction when they make millions isn't hitting them where they live. The kid according to his instructors, and his behavior around Mel have been outstanding since the infraction and following punishment was imposed.
========================
So it would seem. Mel's first husband was an asshole. Married pretty young, and he took pleasure in belittling her at any given opportunity. Mel caught him having sex on their bed less than a year after marriage. She tried to work it out, and for a time it seemed like he was going to shape up and fly straight. I think Mel intimidated her ex. She had her degree, made more money, and was respected. I really believe he wanted to get caught the second time, probably the first for that matter. Proving to Mel how desirable he was to other women. That was the end of the marriage, and marriage as a whole for my wife. She buried herself in her job and getting her masters followed by the doctorate. There were no children from her first marriage.
====================
If they spent half as much time doing their homework, etc.
That would make them more perceptive than myself. It's not that Melissa and I haven't role-played. None of the role-playing had ever revolved around student teacher scenarios.
Mild bondage, but that was a Mel's suggestion, and probably not for the usual reasons. She says she never knows what to do with her hands during sex. Having her hands tied means she doesn't have to worry about it. Honest.
=========================
I think it was more role-play that a need to get laid by someone other than myself.

Ah, his size. Seems his nick-name is "Freak." Mel assumed the tag had to do with his height, large shoe size, etc. School principal clued her in as tactfully as possible using "in proportion" by way of explanation. Can't see Melissa staring at a student's crotch, but I certainly understand the curiosity.
=======================
My business had taken off, and for the first time in our marriage I was bringing home more money than my ex. I joined a gym, got back in shape. Wasn't looking to be unfaithful to her. She was losing some of the control that she'd taken for granted. She was always a dominant sexual partner. The better things got for me, both of us actually, the worse she treated me in the bedroom. After winning my largest contract ever we went out to celebrate.
My evening ended tied to the bed with my ex calling me a pussy while she fucked me with a new strap-on device. Things progressed or worsened from there. It's hard being an aggressive take-charge guy when you're wearing panties under your slacks.
===========================
Mel has already asked me attend the ceremony, and I intend to be there with bells on if for no other reason than to smirk at the asshole.
===========================
My brother's THIRD, that's right third wife is a bitch. So we don't talk so much.

Twerpedbyjulie,

Re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
I've attempted to address most your comments. I hope it's not so awfully confusing. .... etc ....

Thanks for your comments, which provide much more and better context.

Who's "Julie" (as in, "twerped by"), BTW...? Was she your first wife who required you to wear panties, fucked you anally with her strapon dildo, etc.?

Thanks for the further good photos of your sensuous wife. When you said she has taken to fucking large vegetables I assumed that included "sizeable cucumbers." Looks like my assumption was right...

What's her next step? I'll guess she won't find cucumbers satisfying indefinitely. Have you considered purchasing a realistic-looking vibrating dildo for her that's larger than your own cock... perhaps similar to her preferred cucumber size? Then later, when she becomes accustomed to it, buying her one that's somewhat larger... etc.?

Some forum members have said their wives found themselves able to attain much more intense orgasms in this way, especially with their husband's face between their thighs sucking their clits, while hand-fucking them with their (suitably well-lubricated, suitably large) vibrating dildos.

—Custer

Certainly not a big deal. I was just quoting from your initial post. "You fucking cunt! You're gonna fuck up my schlolarship chances just because you're such a uptight bitch. You fucking need to get laid don't ya?" That is not (my) value judgement of your wife. Apparently, she got off on the role reversal. It didn't matter that she was the authority figure or that the coach was either. The player/white guy, as you reminded me, said what he wanted to and to hell with the consequenses. In that other 'Gilligan's Island' remake, Sawyer tells Jack; 'You just don't see the big picture Doc.' 'You're still back in civilization.' Jack asks Sawyer; 'Where are you?' Sawyer responds; 'In the wild.'

I think you should encourage your wife to try some BIG student cock like she is desiring!

Yes Julie

Julie was indeed my first wife. Also gorgeous with a set of 39DD's that I was in lust with at first sight.

Thanks to those of you who have complimented Melissa. I do come close to worshipping the ground she walks on, and pinch myself daily afraid that her marrying me is all a dream.

Those of you who have offered advice and suggestions, thank you as well.
I think "our" approach will be one of caution. I remember the thrill I experienced, at least initially, when Julie explained to me that she had spread her legs for another man. Men are so weak when our cock is in a woman's mouth. Or perhaps that's just me.

Mel is aware of nearly all of my past experiences, and loves me in spite of them.

My intention is to place my face between her white thighs as she masturbates, and tells me about the stud she wants to fuck. Additionally a photo array of masturbation facilitators might indeed be in order. If she wants one or more it will be my pleasure to make the purchase(s).

Mel might mention a stud I'm not even aware of in her fantasies. The immediate future requires me to take vitamins, get exercise, plenty of sleep, and a health insurance plan that continues to cover Viagra. As opposed to plans that don't want to cover birth control for women. What enormous assholes.

Actually, I was clipped years ago, so that's not an issue unless we do introduce another man to the bedroom.

Hope you enjoy these pictures of Melissa either cleaning up before or after a masturbation session.

Twerpedbyjulie,

twerpedbyjulie said:
Julie was indeed my first wife. Also gorgeous with a set of 39DD's that I was in lust with at first sight.

Nice…

twerpedbyjulie said:
Thanks to those of you who have complimented [my current wife] Melissa. I do come close to worshipping the ground she walks on…

Hey… who wouldn’t compliment such a hot woman? And as I mentioned previously: you have the right and appropriate attitude toward her.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I think "our" [Mel’s and my] approach will be one of caution. I remember the thrill I experienced, at least initially, when Julie explained to me that she had spread her legs for another man.

It does sound highly erotic for one’s wife to tell one that in a calm and factual way (that seeming to be the implication), as if informing you she had bought a new dress.

twerpedbyjulie said:
[We] men are so weak when our cock is in a woman's mouth. Or perhaps that's just me.

I don’t think so. (Remember the law of nature: “If you see one, you can be sure you ain’t seen them all.”)

twerpedbyjulie said:
My intention is to place my face between Mel’s white thighs as she masturbates, and tells me about the stud she wants to fuck.

It sounds like you’re getting there, but why must your wife be subject to the inconvenience of having to masturbate herself? The following quiz is relevant.

Q: What is a man’s proper place?

A: On his knees with his face between his woman’s thighs and his lips and tongue sucking and licking her cunt.

Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her man in his proper place, is there an alternative place that’s proper?

A: Yes, on his knees with his face between his woman’s cheeks, his lips sensuously kissing her asshole and his tongue giving her analingus.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Additionally a photo array of masturbation facilitators might indeed be in order. If she wants one or more it will be my pleasure to make the purchase(s).

Very good. But, don’t forget your role in this. Since your wife finds it erotic to have her hands tied, perhaps she would find it even more erotic if you were to tie her hands (spread) to your headboard and her feet (spread) to the foot of your bed, while you fuck her with a large (well-lubricated, vibrating) dildo while sucking her cunt sensuously with your lips and tongue. Perhaps she would find herself experiencing both clitoral AND vaginal orgasms…

twerpedbyjulie said:
The immediate future requires me to take vitamins and get exercise and plenty of sleep.

Jeez. That sounds pretty grim…

Regarding one of your earlier posts:

twerpedbyjulie said:
[My current wife Mel and I do] mild bondage (at her suggestion), but probably not for the usual reasons. She says she never knows what to do with her hands during sex. Having her hands tied means she doesn't have to worry about it. Honest.

Yes, yes… of course. Most women, like most men, are very hesitant to confess they have sexual desires that might cause their husbands (/wives) to consider them “weird.” Mel’s explanation, I must say, sounds sort of creative.

Anyway, I suspect that here your wife revealed to you, in advance, why she was so intensely turned on when “the monster” told her, in an angry and assertive way, that she was “an uptight bitch who wanted to be fucked.” Her sexual genie that escaped from its bottle when he said that, which she revealed to you at home afterwards, was an intense desire to be taken and fucked hard, repeatedly, by a large, strong, dominant man with a huge cock. Her demands that you spank her HARD when you came home, after she had orgasmed (perhaps mutiple times) from masturbation, may have been (I speculate) an intense desire to be punished for her intense bad-girl desires — the punishment being, of course, part of her intense sexual turn-on. Then, your wife could not quiet her genie or put it back in its bottle. It demanded she seek satisfaction from you every day. And, she did.

Speaking of which, is it turning Mel on that you're posting erotic photos of her in this forum showing her with her gorgeous big tits and voluptuous pussy *******, one tantalizingly close to showing her face...? Her sexy erect nipples in the last pic on the right show she's turned on by being photographed in the nude. (You are telling her you're posting her photos in this forum and she has given you permission, right...?)

twerpedbyjulie said:
[Re. my first marriage]: My business had taken off, and for the first time I was bringing home more money than Julia. I joined a gym and got back in shape. .... [Julia saw herself] losing some of the control she'd taken for granted. She was always a dominant sexual partner. The better things got for me — thus, for both of us — the worse she treated me in the bedroom.

Sounds ideal, from your point of view… given you admitted you found it appealing (erotic, it sounded like) to be treated by Julia as a “wimp” during her 3-year cuckolding of you.

twerpedbyjulie said:
After I won my largest contract ever, we went out to celebrate. My evening ended tied to the bed with Julia calling me a pussy while she fucked me with her new strap-on.

Sounds like Julia bought her new strapon for the occasion…

twerpedbyjulie said:
Things progressed (or worsened) from there. It's hard being an aggressive take-charge guy when you're wearing panties under your slacks.

Ah-ha. So, you confess your ex-wife made you wear panties while she cuckolded you, to remind you of your “wimp” status in her marriage every day…

But, although you admitted earlier that you were turned on by Julia transforming you to a “wimp cuckold,” it sounds like when you became a BMIB (“big man in business”), you couldn’t handle it any more…

Incidentally, re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
[My current wife] Mel has asked me attend [her high school’s graduation] ceremony [in May], and I intend to be there with bells on if for no other reason than to smirk at the asshole [“the monster” who verbally abused her].

I guess I must be somewhat out of it. What do you mean by “being there with bells on”…?

—Custer

"My intention is to place my face between her white thighs as she masturbates, and tells me about the stud she wants to fuck" -

That sounds like a good idea if you add encouragment for her to do so - I think for you both her being fucked by a young BIG stud would be a dream come true!

Some Answers

We’re headed out tonight. Her agenda, and she’s not sharing the plan.
=================================================

[It does sound highly erotic for one’s wife to tell one that in a calm and factual way (that seeming to be the implication), as if informing you she had bought a new dress.]

“Oh, by the way while you were busy playing with the boys I fucked Peter.” More or less how she informed me while licking my dick.

[It sounds like you’re getting there, but why must your wife be subject to the inconvenience of having to masturbate herself? The following quiz is relevant.

Q: What is a man’s proper place?

A: On his knees with his face between his woman’s thighs and his lips and tongue sucking and licking her cunt.

Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her man in his proper place, is there an alternative place that’s proper?

A: Yes, on his knees with his face between his woman’s cheeks, his lips sensuously kissing her asshole and his tongue giving her analingus.]

I love burying my face between the sweet cheeks of his ass.

[Very good. But, don’t forget your role in this. Since your wife finds it erotic to have her hands tied, perhaps she would find it even more erotic if you were to tie her hands (spread) to your headboard and her feet (spread) to the foot of your bed, while you fuck her with a large (well-lubricated, vibrating) dildo while sucking her cunt sensuously with your lips and tongue. Perhaps she would find herself experiencing both clitoral AND vaginal orgasms… ]

My “Honey Dew” list is getting substantial.

Originally Posted by twerpedbyjulie
The immediate future requires me to take vitamins and get exercise and plenty of sleep.

[Jeez. That sounds pretty grim…]

The rewards out weigh the pain.

[Most women, like most men, are very hesitant to confess they have sexual desires that might cause their husbands (/wives) to consider them “weird.” Mel’s explanation, I must say, sounds sort of creative.]

Given my past it will take some doing to surpass my own weirdness.

[Anyway, I suspect that here your wife revealed to you, in advance, why she was so intensely turned on when “the monster” told her, in an angry and assertive way, that she was “an uptight bitch who wanted to be fucked.” Her sexual genie that escaped from its bottle when he said that, which she revealed to you at home afterwards, was an intense desire to be taken and fucked hard, repeatedly, by a large, strong, dominant man with a huge cock. Her demands that you spank her HARD when you came home, after she had orgasmed (perhaps mutiple times) from masturbation, may have been (I speculate) an intense desire to be punished for her intense bad-girl desires — the punishment being, of course, part of her intense sexual turn-on. Then, your wife could not quiet her genie or put it back in its bottle. It demanded she seek satisfaction from you every day. And, she did.]

I haven’t hesitated to mention how disgusting her behavior is given her position regarding these impressionable students. Only a true slut would find her pussy moistened after experiencing such a verbal assault from a teenager. I suspect the novelty will wear off, and from there she may want to move on to something more direct.

[Speaking of which, is it turning Mel on that you're posting erotic photos of her in this forum showing her with her gorgeous big tits and voluptuous pussy *******, one tantalizingly close to showing her face...? Her sexy erect nipples in the last pic on the right show she's turned on by being photographed in the nude. (You are telling her you're posting her photos in this forum and she has given you permission, right...?) ]

Mel knows that I’m posting some of her pictures on a relatively small website. Rule number one is no picture that would show enough of her face to recognize. Discretion as opposed to full disclosure I guess. She hasn’t expressed any interest in seeing the posted pictures, and I don’t believe she knows the theme of this site.

[Sounds ideal, from your point of view… given you admitted you found it appealing (erotic, it sounded like) to be treated by Julia as a “wimp” during her 3-year cuckolding of you.]

Yes, I did get off on the submission. She was inventive in matters concerning new ways to humiliate her once upon a time stud. The more public the humiliation the more satisfying she found it. If she hadn’t involved relatives I’d probably still be married to her.

[Ah-ha. So, you confess your ex-wife made you wear panties while she cuckolded you, to remind you of your “wimp” status in her marriage every day…]

Yes, yes. Panties, and various other articles of clothing. Pictures of me naked, and outdoors. Bringing me off in my pants in the car or on a few occasions in semi-public situations.

[But, although you admitted earlier that you were turned on by Julia transforming you to a “wimp cuckold,” it sounds like when you became a BMIB (“big man in business”), you couldn’t handle it any more…]

Actually Julie had a harder time accepting the financial role reversal. I would have been happy continuing with being the submissive sexually. She needed to escalate my wimp status. Performing for my older brother, and his wife was just not something I could handle.

[I guess I must be somewhat out of it. What do you mean by “being there with bells on”…?]

Probably just showing my age man.
with bells on
1. (British humorous) if you describe something as a particular thing with bells on, you mean that it has similar qualities to that thing but they are more extreme This latest series is melodrama with bells on.
2. (American & Australian humorous) if you go somewhere or do something with bells on, you do it with a lot of interest and energy I'll be at the party with bells on.

Thanks for your interesting and intriguing replies. :p

Re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
We’re headed out tonight. Her agenda, and she’s not sharing the plan.

Sounds erotic. Have an intriguing evening.* :cool:

*Not to be confused with the ancient Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times." :eek:

BTW, it occurs to me I never suggested an answer to the question on the subject line of your initial post. It is: No, you have a sexually-awakened trophy wife. If you can handle that, I think you'll be significantly better off.

Some wives need to buy a queening chair and shackles so hubby can be trained into "the way it will be".

A two year Apprenticeship (with hubby paying his wife a fee for the lessons) is to be expected, afterall hubby wants to feel confident he has reached an adequate skill level BEFORE the bulls starting spending nights with his wife.

Realy?

Saraha said:
Some wives need to buy a queening chair and shackles so hubby can be trained into "the way it will be".

A two year Apprenticeship (with hubby paying his wife a fee for the lessons) is to be expected, afterall hubby wants to feel confident he has reached an adequate skill level BEFORE the bulls starting spending nights with his wife.

Okay, I've got to google queening chair. Not going to pretty is it?

In the Throes of...

I am honest to God too tired to recount the evening right now. Wasn't at all what I expected.
She's so fucking cute sometimes. The pictures were before we left. Few things in life as beautiful as a woman in the midst of an orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread