• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
My god, Mud, I can't believe how beautiful she is. She is soooo pretty. As for those shorts: they're right on the money and you know it.

i'd tongue her asshole. but then again i'd tongue any girls asshole.

Mud, you got to be smother brother with that beautiful white booty,,,,if they don't want to do it,,,just sit on their face, then tell they " don't fucking move" or you won't be getting any more of this white ass. I bet it would work.

damn thats a heavenly ass

Ok you are hot. Have to admit I love your ass

Damn that's one sexy ass that deserves a big brother's attention. I got 12inches for you baby. Will that fit up there?

Damn thats one fine ass .... fuck the pictures how bout straight to video........ gots to see how that ass jiggles when getting fucked ........DizzyDamn

Mudshark

You have the most beautiful ASS I have ever seen. I love the pics of you with your black lovers, do share more of those with us!!

hell no!!

wow... what a hot ass. definetaly need to see you surrounded and gang fucked by black cock.

İ want see more pics, i can pay for that

There is NOT I dare say a Booty as fine as yours

Not too big

That booty is perfect for this site and most of the world (some white guys don't like junk in the trunk). You've displayed it at the right place. Thank You

i can't get over how hot you are

Anything for that ASS... ANYTHING!!!!!

amazing. how often to you get with black men? do you have regular partners?

Last edited by a moderator:
Black guy in nyc

Beautiful Ass! I bet you wake up every morning and kiss it and say " Thank you God". Wish u were NY Area.

mudshark said:
it is and thanks daba...

wow what a woman. and look at the expression on her face when she's taking BBC. awesome.

Thanks

Thanks to ALL you Big ASS lovers, and thanks for ALL the positive feedback. I have contacted a few of you and am in the process of selection (you know who you are) for a possible hook up from the DCC.

Attachments

• Gawwwd.jpg
    Gawwwd.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,774
More pics?

Users who are viewing this thread