Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
Worship this

lewis said:
Dear Mudshark,
Let it be know that your beautiful white shapely ass/asshole is the only one I would alsolutely worship, kiss, lick, and fuck to your happiness every single day given the chance.

Lewis

Thanks Lewis I would let you...

going-up1.jpg
upup1.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz and johnnydeep21
Dayum girl now that is one great ass!!

Oh man nice

mudshark said:

girl, you know we cant get enough of that white ass. Really love them pics of you taking a brotha's dick.

oh my

Dear Mudhsark,

Have you been pimped out yet? I can just imagine that sweet ass waiting on a corner for her next BBC.

mudshark said:

there are somethings in Life, that I would always be committed to, and thats the absolute worship of your beautiful white booty, and I don't care what anyone thinks about me, you're fantastic and you deserve served and eaten.

after seeing all the pictures in this thread.. i now believe in God.. Hallelujah!

austin_bull25 said:
after seeing all the pictures in this thread.. i now believe in God.. Hallelujah!

......my sentiments exactly, talk about white booty worship, it starts and ends with mudshark. From her cheeks, asshole, and around to her pretty pussy.

Ok, forgive me for saying so, but...

does anyone notice anything a little strange about the pictures. Like how a couple of the action shots look photoshopped? I'm talking the one with her on the bed and the two dudes beside her clothed, and the oddly angled one of her from behind with her head to the side.

And besides that, she could clearly be the most popular thing here if she posted more than a few words and one pic about every seven weeks. I dunno, my Spidey-sense is tingling...

Though I'd love to be proven wrong. I'm rooting for me to be proven wrong, in fact.

Please Mudshark

Please Mudshark,

More pics of you with big black men making you surrender to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJJ,
I understand where you're comming from, but she does seem too good to be true, and we all want her to be real. She is all our fantasies. She is #1 with me and I have had a deep lust for her since seeing her post/pictures. There has been times that I have wonder how come she is not cashing in on that beautiful white ass, but maybe she is a mom or married to a politian...or whatever. I would love to her/her booty in action on something like Youtube or her own DVDs, but I think in time it will happen.

Keep the faith.
Lewis

lewis said:
JJJ,
I understand where you're comming from, but she does seem too good to be true, and we all want her to be real. She is all our fantasies. She is #1 with me and I have had a deep lust for her since seeing her post/pictures. There has been times that I have wonder how come she is not cashing in on that beautiful white ass, but maybe she is a mom or married to a politian...or whatever. I would love to her/her booty in action on something like Youtube or her own DVDs, but I think in time it will happen.

Keep the faith.
Lewis

I wish I had your optimism. If she were married to a politican, she wouldn't be posting here in the first place. If she were a mom, well, she's already got scandalous enough pics here, what would be the risk of more, or vids? I'd settle just for some talk time: where is she from, is she married, how long has she been doing this, how come she disappears so often, etc etc.

jjjsmith96 said:
I wish I had your optimism. If she were married to a politican, she wouldn't be posting here in the first place. If she were a mom, well, she's already got scandalous enough pics here, what would be the risk of more, or vids? I'd settle just for some talk time: where is she from, is she married, how long has she been doing this, how come she disappears so often, etc etc.

I got my head in the sand on some of your question, I want it in her box or ass preferredly,,,,,anyway I if there is any photoshop, it probably used to make a nice big booty into more of a big bubble booty. I have checked out some of her pictures, and the ones of her in her evening dress in the parking lot and bending over the bar looks pretty real......it going to break my heart, if she is fake......well at least I have been jacking off to a real woman at least.,,,,,,,but she is at least a pretty woman with great legs, and a nice booty,,if not great. The disappearing act is a hard one to explain, and the fact that a white babe with a body/booty like that would not keep it a secret in this Youtube/internet BBC sluts age age.

please come back and post some more..or even a video

Oh my getho ass princess !
Thought I had lost you with the shutting down of niggerworship : guess that's my lucky day !
Just love all your new pics... Do you have one takin BBC up your onion booty, please ?
xxx

MUDSHARK where are you? Been looking and waiting four months to see more!

Hey Mudshark,
What arent you addin new pics?
Please add new pics.

Yeah, it's been months. Hope all is well. Miss you.

That ass looks so fucking tasty, show me some more please!!!!

jjjsmith96 said:

I started to go back and investigate "souther ass" pictures after JJJ's comments, and I have to admitt,,,,,he maybe right about the photoshop, it would talk a good amont of time to create and post believe picture,,,so I think that explains the long absents, but I do believe she is a hot enough woman, but she got not ass like "buffie"......if so it would of been in motion on youtube by now or pawgtube.