• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small Cock Competition

I'm in the small dick group its just good to see there are others, this is erect for me:( sad I know

mini-dick.jpg

:eek:
Holy shit! That is a comical cock.

Thanks KY BBC Cpl's I knew it was good for something, albeit not what it was ment for lol:)

Here's my stallion dicklet. Released from chastity for a day at the beach.

here's a soft comparison
it looks like a whole piece of your dick is missing!
ps im a grower too ;)

Attachments

• cagedcockvsetg.jpg
    cagedcockvsetg.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 118
I'm in the small dick group its just good to see there are others, this is erect for me:( sad I know

mini-dick.jpg

it's your [un]lucky day- I decided to pick on you
here's a comparison. me vs. you

btw- where are your balls? do you see mine hanging down? they produce a lot of testosterone for me to use :)

Attachments

• bethieissmall.jpg
    bethieissmall.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 126
Yes I have balls ETG, small too, sometimes they slip back to where they dropped from. I really like the size of your cock and balls as you say one of your balls is bigger than my dick hard.

Awesome dude

It is almost like you're different species

well we sort of are
i pee standing up
he hides in a bathroom stall
my penis is a pleasure device to be enjoyed by attractive women
his penis is simply a urinating device
my balls produce high levels of testosterone and are the size of eggs during intercourse
his balls likely fail to produce much at all, allowing estrogen to run rampant and leading to common cuck problems like high body fat, small/non-existent testicles and low sex drive

Wow I really feel for you guys with little weenies. I suggest you start working your dicks out to try to get them to grow. There are exercises to do to lengthen your pathetic weenies. Its called Penis Enlargement it takes many years but if you stay motivated you can end up with at least an average sized schlong. Check out PEGym, thundersplace, or even mattersofsize. Ive grown an additional 1.5 inches in length and 0.5 inches in girth. It took me about a year and a half.

your pecker is teeny exiguous & trivial not
to mention insignificant.:D

If I gained 1.5 inches it would still be ony 3.5 hard! Hardly useful to a woman but it would get past her outer lips of her pussy.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 130
If I gained 1.5 inches it would still be ony 3.5 hard! Hardly useful to a woman but it would get past her outer lips of her pussy.

=========

a pitiful useless spigot .......wear panties and
be done with it Beth :mad:

that is quite unfortunate.
how much do you wish you had what I have between my legs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back