• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small Cock Competition

• Thread startersissypammi
  • Start date
Do I need to add a comment or does the pic speak for itself?

Attachments

• small-cucky.jpg
    small-cucky.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 208
ATL love your little button dick.

Here's mine.

Attachments

• sissycuckmaid.jpg
    sissycuckmaid.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 337
wife allways has her b/f stop bye and make fun of my tiny dick...

Those penis locks must create quite a bit of tension. Do they hurt?

new here

hey all, i'm new here, i put my 2" weenie in my profile pic. check it out. it's mostly hard, it does get a little bigger but not much. I'm 41 and have been single most of my life until 2 years ago when I met a girl. I held off sex for 2 months until finally could put it off no longer. I remember the look of utter disappointment when she saw my tiny weenie (I like the idea of calling it a weenie because it's not really a dick). I tried to have sex with her but it wasn't in most of the time because it's too small.

we've been together since then, about a year after we got together I got testicular cancer so I had one of my testicles removed. then I found out that I have no sperm count either, but it didn't surprise me, I mean I wasn't really a man anyways so I didn't plan on ever making babies.

my girlfriend has been talking more and more about having an open relationship and fucking other guys. It took some doing but I finally got her to admit my little thing between my legs is a baby dick and even most 7 year old boys have a bigger dick than mine. we tried doggystyle but I couldn't even get the tip in her pussy because it's way too small.

finally during our "attempts" at sex the other day when I was slamming away, half into her leg and half into her vagina I yelled "admit it, you want a real man don't you???" and she screamed "yes I want a COCK, not a BABY DICK, I want my pussy FILLED"...

I came all over the place and now she's talking about hitting up the bars and finding someone who has something other than a baby dick that squirts a bit of useless dribble every so often. Tonight she made me take the pic of my dick with that pink ribbon measure and text it to her. She said she's going to show it to all her friends and laugh about how inadequate my package is. Needless to say I've been pounding the tiny weenie all night thinking about her laughing at me with all of her friends.

I can't wait to see her get fucked hard properly by a BBC. I'll probably splooge in about 10 seconds and have to watch her get fucked sweaty by a real man for another hour. I'll jerk to that plenty I'm sure.

hey all, i'm new here, i put my 2" weenie in my profile pic. check it out. it's mostly hard, it does get a little bigger but not much. I'm 41 and have been single most of my life until 2 years ago when I met a girl. I held off sex for 2 months until finally could put it off no longer. I remember the look of utter disappointment when she saw my tiny weenie (I like the idea of calling it a weenie because it's not really a dick). I tried to have sex with her but it wasn't in most of the time because it's too small.

We've been together since then, about a year after we got together I got testicular cancer so I had one of my testicles removed. Then I found out that I have no sperm count either, but it didn't surprise me, I mean I wasn't really a man anyways so I didn't plan on ever making babies.

my girlfriend has been talking more and more about having an open relationship and fucking other guys. It took some doing but I finally got her to admit my little thing between my legs is a baby dick (see below) and she even commented "most 7 year old boys have a bigger dick than you". we tried doggystyle but I couldn't even get the tip in her pussy because it would not reach. She was really disappointed because that is her favorite position. I was really disappointed because I wanted to see her Double D's swaying as I took her from behind.

Finally during our "attempts" at sex the other day when I was slamming away, half into her leg and half into her vagina I yelled "admit it, you want a real man don't you???" and she screamed "yes I want a COCK, not a BABY DICK, I want my pussy FILLED"... I withdrew from her and came all over the place. She got out her big dildo and finished herself off like she always has since we met, I've yet to get her off.

Now she's talking about hitting up the bars and finding someone who has something other than a baby dick that squirts a bit of useless dribble every so often. She finally asked how big it was in inches and I said "5 inches". She laughed ands said i had to take the pic of my dick with that pink ribbon measure and text it to her to prove it was 5 inches. Needless to say it fell a bit short, of 5 inches, LOL. She said she's going to show it to all her friends and laugh about how inadequate my "package" is. She texted me several more times telling me how pathetic it was and how it couldn't ever satisfy any woman. Needless to say I've been pounding the tiny weenie all night thinking about her laughing at me with all of her friends and re-reading all of her insults.

I can't wait to see her get fucked hard properly by a BBC, a real man, not like me, a little boy. I'll probably splooge in about 10 seconds and have to watch her get fucked sweaty by a real man for another hour. I'll jerk to that plenty later on I'm sure

sorry for the double post, it won't let me edit the first one..

Shaunh, sorry to hear about the cancer. No one deserves that. Your gf must really care for you if shes stuck with you through all this. too bad theres no cure for a small dick eh? I wish you a full recovery and your gal the big cock she deserves.

hey thanks man, i'm just glad to have found these forums! As for my g/f, I must have some other pretty good attributes or she would have left me a long time ago I think!

Not the smallest here but still looks pretty pathetic next to a 5" dildo

Yes that's lacking in length for sure but it's got much more girth than mine, what does yours measure around girth wise? Mine's about 3 1/2". I read online last night the average was about 5".

Also, just a note, not only does yours have more girth, it's longer than my baby pee pee as well..

Hey guys, I just noticed my profile pic of my tiny dick...er weenie I mean, isn't showing up...do I have to have a certain number of posts to have it show up? I'd upload it too so I could attach it if anyone could tell me a free host site. I really want you guys to see just how laughably small it is.

The upside is I've got a hard on right now at the office but since it's so small I can walk around and no one notices, LOL. I'm about to head to the restroom right now, hope a stall is open so I can pee like a woman because my weenies to small to use a urinal, those are for men with dicks, and all I have is a weenie. I could try peeing standing up but I'd pee all over my pants.

P.s. My girlfriend last night texted me and apologized for making so much fung of my weenie, she said she thought it was "cute" then she said I was her "pussy whipped little boy". I immediately beat off to that, not only calling it "cute" like you would an infants (which mine is smaller than some infants) but also the fact that she called me a little boy.

Finally figured out I could just put my pics on here! Here's my little dick

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13218-2-inches-little-dick.jpg

I got home tonight after a week out of town with my girlfriends black cock. She used it to cum twice and I had to jerk while watching her. Then she made me shave all my hair away and take this pic of showing her watch she fucked twice tonight. Her face was all red as she told me that's the first time she'd cum for real in the nearly two years we were together. Here's the picture she made me take:

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13221-hard-rock-vs-7inch-girlfriends-toy.jpg

She said if I was good in the morning I could use it on her doggystyle since that's her favorite position and my little weenie can't do her doggystyle because it's too small. I told her I'd do it.

I'm wondering now if I'm ever going to get to put my baby dick inside her vagina again?

Rate and me

Smelly, you look to be longer and thicker than me. But I bet your wife would still like bigger.

I figured I'd take on John Holmes cock to see whose was bigger. I think a lost by a bit..

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13269-my-tiny-baby-dick-versus-john-holmes-cock.jpg

Clits

Man, after seeing these man clits I almost want to go thru and ask every one of you cucks individually for your wife/girlfriend's number so I can show her what a real dick feels like. Thanks for those of you who posted... I'll return the favor and you can compare your man-weenies to my 9" bull dick....

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Attachments

• downloadfile-13.jpeg
    downloadfile-13.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMAG0265.jpg
    IMAG0265.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMAG0444.jpg
    IMAG0444.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 171
  • 2010-10-24 00.08.13.jpg