• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slutwhitewife4black

• Thread starterSlutwhitewife4Black
  • Start date
When can you cum out to visit?

flyguy said:
bbc in midwest lookig to travel for your wife

Slutwhitewife4Black said:
Yeah, we've actually had several brotha's cum to fuck her.

That's cool.
I'm way too far....but happy hunting.

Thanks and same to you. Never know our paths may cross someday.

WisconsinBBC said:
That's cool.
I'm way too far....but happy hunting.

SW--the look on her face in the first pic in No. 66, is priceless. her body is a real woman's body with just enough padding. Would love to see a DVD if she and her guy ever decide to go that way!

goodmale2 said:
SW--the look on her face in the first pic in No. 66, is priceless. her body is a real woman's body with just enough padding. Would love to see a DVD if she and her guy ever decide to go that way!

GLad you like her and yeah that's a look of pure pleasure. There has been a few of our videos posted in the movie post section... "Request for the rest of this HOT amatuer video", which I believe is on page 4 now. Shoot us a reply there and let us know what you think.

JR/Beth said:
Hello Slutwife

My wife Beth & I are huge fans of yours. We love that you & your wife share your sexual pleasures together as depicted in your vids. They are the best because they show respect for the lady and show how much passion can be present & how the sex is just in the air for all concerned.

We have been in the lifestyle over 30 yrs & it has taken our sexual pleasure to unimaginable levels.

Refreshing to see such vids. Also people here need to know that men like you & I who enjoy our wives w/ another man are not cucks.

Care to chat sometime.

Beth & JR

Beth and JR, thank you and we're glad you enjoy our vids and our views of the lifestyle. We've been enjoying the lifestyle for 10 years and we realize that there are many different views and definitions of people sharing their partners.
To us it's all about everyone having a good time and GREAT sex.

more more more...wouldnt mind seeing a video or 2...but like the pics too

Very nice! Gotta love a married white slut. Wish my wife would do that!

secretagent007 said:
more more more...wouldnt mind seeing a video or 2...but like the pics too

Bullfrog has a couple of our videos in the movies section under "Request for the rest of this hot amatuer video"

Hot

A few more pics of my slutwife. She's 45, 5'3", 140, 34D tits and a great ass. She loves BBC.
Let's here what you think.

Your wife is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

I have been received a couple of request among one from jimz to upload this serie I find the hottest of all time (at least to my taste).

Thus, for the benefit of those that have not seen it, I decided to repost this serie.

Since 3 and 4 is already been posted by me at the beginning of this thred and refreshed in my lastest RS folder, I decided to start vidcapts for 5 and 6:

Enjoy

PS:Hope this does not hurt you Slutwhitewife4Black

And now the rest with another freaking lucky dude joining....

The other lucky dude is a good friend and use to be one of her regular bulls.

A new pic of slutwhitewife being black gang fucked.

Attachments

• IMGP0802a.jpg
    IMGP0802a.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,550
Your in Wyoming? You must travel to get that black dick? I can't see black folks living in Wyoming.
Do Yo thing!

Yeah, there aren't many black people in WY so when we do travel we try to hook up with as many black dicks as possible to fuck her.

BlackCoolaid said:
Your in Wyoming? You must travel to get that black dick? I can't see black folks living in Wyoming.
Do Yo thing!

A few more of my sexy slut wife

I would love to fuck her...i will be there in November for work...anyway, we can talk?

Last edited by a moderator:
A new pic of slutwhitewife being black gang fucked.

She is a True White Slut for Black Cock!!:jackoff:

11in_blk ruler said:
I would love to fuck her...i will be there in November for work...anyway, we can talk?

Email us here in Black cavern and lets set something up for you to give her some good black dick and fill her with black seed.

Users who are viewing this thread