• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slutwhitewife4black

• Thread starterSlutwhitewife4Black
  • Start date
she is very nice thks

Thanks, Glad you like her.

uncut cock is the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Ass

Slutwhitewife4Black said:
A few more pics of my slutwife. She's 45, 5'3", 140, 34D tits and a great ass. She loves BBC.
Let's here what you think.

I wish I could bury my nose in her SEXY ASS and leave her pussy for BBC

Still looking for more black dicks.

Attachments

• sksmall.jpg
    sksmall.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,765
Why did someone make Wyoming & Ohio so far apart?!!? Killin' me!!!

Well hopefully they get closer together someday or we just break down and head to OH so you can put together a big Black Gang Bang for her.

That would be easily done and a GREAT pleasure for me to do so!

I'll love to stuff that for thanksgiving:)

damn, Wyoming? I heard that place is a sea of white people lol.

I'm located in Buffalo N.Y. if you ever come my way.

All holes open?

WOW, really nice pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

I have been in movie posts section and say a couple of videos posted by Bullforg showing your stunning performance.

Is there any chance that you could share other videos.. :hump:

Would be much appreciated and I am sure that the other members would fully aggree with me..

Hey guys let's convince slutwhitewife4black to post videos

Can and will Travel

Love the pics of your slutwife, wondering if you are close to Cheyenne, I have a son there I visit quite often, would love to be entertained by her while I'm in town, interested?

very nice pics and a super hot lady,love to see more of her

I travel - a lot!

Slutwhitewife4Black said:
Glad you like her. Any BBC wantin to come to Wyoming to get some of her let us know.

If you guys are really down let me know - she looks like a hot little slut and I'd make a side trip to get a piece (or two).

Strong

Blackyoung said:
I'll love to stuff that for thanksgiving:)

damn, Wyoming? I heard that place is a sea of white people lol.

There's an occasional dark spot that floats by...LOL

strong said:
If you guys are really down let me know - she looks like a hot little slut and I'd make a side trip to get a piece (or two).

Strong

Strong, we're down with it so let us know if you can make it. Rest of December is looking pretty busy but maybe we could fit something in or work on sometime in Jan.
Weekday evenings are easier for us to work in.

spicyblack225 said:
Love the pics of your slutwife, wondering if you are close to Cheyenne, I have a son there I visit quite often, would love to be entertained by her while I'm in town, interested?

We;re about 4 hours from Cheyenne so let us know next time you're out here.

I am thinking of moving to Coeur D'alene, Idaho (so much for this lifestyle if I do LOL).

How far are you from there if I do?

Sure is amazing the psychological affect on a woman when she begins to think about trying BBC. She is truly fuckable for any bulls that wish to travel.

Users who are viewing this thread