Shocked Ex-Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Would anyone here be interested in giving some views on interracial dating? I am a single woman again, and quite frankly, after viewing this sight for any length of time, what woman wouldn't be at least a little curious about it?

This whole cuckold thing strikes me as a little creepy, but maybe that's just me. To have a guy who "loves" you want to watch you with someone else, and have him want the guy to be "bigger and better" than he is as part of the turn on...I still don't get that. After all, that is pretty much what broke up my marriage.

However, thinking about being with a guy who is "bigger and better", well, what female wouldn't be curious about that?

So, I guess what I'm asking is...who can shed some light on interracial dating, WITHOUT the cuckold aspect? To be honest, I am curious about black guys from checking out this site (especially the pics!), but I don't want to be just a "slut" or be "shared" or the like. I am curious about what it would be like to have a black boyfriend though.

So...I'm anxious to hear any replies with info or questions. Thanks.

Alex, no one in this site had any issure with interracial dating, its up to you mostly on how comfortable you feel and how much you're going to letter you friends and family decide who you should date. Most long lasting interracial just like any other long lasting relationship doesn't not depend solely on sex, swinging or share. You have do some homework and get out there(be friendly with black men and women) and keep your values on how you want to be treated.

lewis said:
Alex, no one in this site had any issure with interracial dating, its up to you mostly on how comfortable you feel and how much you're going to letter you friends and family decide who you should date. Most long lasting interracial just like any other long lasting relationship doesn't not depend solely on sex, swinging or share. You have do some homework and get out there(be friendly with black men and women) and keep your values on how you want to be treated.

Thank you for the response. I see what you're saying, but I'm not sure what the best way to proceed is.

I guess the best way for me to explain is...I'd kind of like to date a black guy, get to know him, and if we seem to hit it off after a while, then sure...sex is the next obvious step.

I just don't want to seem like I'm looking for a black guy "only" for sex as a lot of white females seem to be doing. I am not comfortable in the role of slut.

Do black guys want white women like me, or do they just want someone to "hit and run" with? I guess this is what I'm mainly wondering.

Alexis said:
Thank you for the response. I see what you're saying, but I'm not sure what the best way to proceed is.

I guess the best way for me to explain is...I'd kind of like to date a black guy, get to know him, and if we seem to hit it off after a while, then sure...sex is the next obvious step.

I just don't want to seem like I'm looking for a black guy "only" for sex as a lot of white females seem to be doing. I am not comfortable in the role of slut.

Do black guys want white women like me, or do they just want someone to "hit and run" with? I guess this is what I'm mainly wondering.

.........there are all kinds of black guys, if the guy geninely likes you, he won't push too munch,,,,the best thing to do is not jump in bed with him too fast. I meet a white babe, who I had a great time with, but she told me out right that she is not a one-night stant. I really like her and had fun, way before sex,,,it was too bad, she liked across the country and I had to deploy(two years, deploying again for the second time this july) or we would be living together.
Post some faceless pictures,,,,it goes a long way and remember us black guys don't like women too skinny.

Alexis said:
Would anyone here be interested in giving some views on interracial dating? I am a single woman again, and quite frankly, after viewing this sight for any length of time, what woman wouldn't be at least a little curious about it?

This whole cuckold thing strikes me as a little creepy, but maybe that's just me. To have a guy who "loves" you want to watch you with someone else, and have him want the guy to be "bigger and better" than he is as part of the turn on...I still don't get that. After all, that is pretty much what broke up my marriage.

However, thinking about being with a guy who is "bigger and better", well, what female wouldn't be curious about that?

So, I guess what I'm asking is...who can shed some light on interracial dating, WITHOUT the cuckold aspect? To be honest, I am curious about black guys from checking out this site (especially the pics!), but I don't want to be just a "slut" or be "shared" or the like. I am curious about what it would be like to have a black boyfriend though.

So...I'm anxious to hear any replies with info or questions. Thanks.

Would love to see some pix of yourself, or at the very least stats of this curious women. The cuckold thing isn't my bag, but the pleasing of a women is, and to give her something she desires, or as you put it-curious about, without ending a relationship is a win win situation for some people as long as it's open and honest. Sex is sex, love is love.
Nothing hotter than a women in lust. Good luck and keep us informed.

lewis said:
.........there are all kinds of black guys, if the guy geninely likes you, he won't push too munch,,,,the best thing to do is not jump in bed with him too fast. I meet a white babe, who I had a great time with, but she told me out right that she is not a one-night stant. I really like her and had fun, way before sex,,,it was too bad, she liked across the country and I had to deploy(two years, deploying again for the second time this july) or we would be living together.
Post some faceless pictures,,,,it goes a long way and remember us black guys don't like women too skinny.

Thanks for the advise...I'll keep it in mind. As for the pics, honestly, I just don't feel all that comfortable posting any at a site like this. Maybe someday, but right now, I just don't think I can.

sundawg said:
Would love to see some pix of yourself, or at the very least stats of this curious women. The cuckold thing isn't my bag, but the pleasing of a women is, and to give her something she desires, or as you put it-curious about, without ending a relationship is a win win situation for some people as long as it's open and honest. Sex is sex, love is love.
Nothing hotter than a women in lust. Good luck and keep us informed.

If and when anything happens, I'll let you know. I'm trying to get my courage up, so who knows.

AS for stats...I don't think anyone would ever say I'm ugly, although "cute" or "pretty" would be used to describe me, while beautiful or gorgeous wouldn't. As for my body, good, nice, decent...those are the words that would be used. Killer, great, fabulous...those wouldn't.

I guess, just think of the average girl you see at the mall or the grocery.

Reactions: toolman2c
I am glad to see you back on here, I read your original post as it was unfolding before, sorry it ended that way. Confidence about your PICS may come after they are posted and you see some of the comments. There isn't a "type" in this site, it is all about people having the courage to pursue what they truly desire.

Alexis said:
If and when anything happens, I'll let you know. I'm trying to get my courage up, so who knows.

AS for stats...I don't think anyone would ever say I'm ugly, although "cute" or "pretty" would be used to describe me, while beautiful or gorgeous wouldn't. As for my body, good, nice, decent...those are the words that would be used. Killer, great, fabulous...those wouldn't.

I guess, just think of the average girl you see at the mall or the grocery.

To me the average girl next door is a very big turn on to most.

sundawg said:
To me the average girl next door is a very big turn on to most.

Actually, I just made plans yesterday with some friends for a "girls nite out" tomorrow night. I've gone to dinner with friends, had them over, visited them, gone to each other's obligatory candle, cookware, etc.etc.etc. parties, but it's been a LONG time since I've been "out on the town without my ex. (wow that still feels strange saying that...my ex).

Anyway, who knows...maybe I'll find out if the average girl next door is a "very big turn on" or not. A girl can hope can't she?

Well, tonight is the night. I'm going out with three friends. We're going to get all dressed up and hit a few bars. I'm sorta nervous about it...it's been a long time since i was out like this without my ex...but my friends say it's time I had a little fun, and I think they're right.

Reactions: toolman2c
Alexis said:
Well, tonight is the night. I'm going out with three friends. We're going to get all dressed up and hit a few bars. I'm sorta nervous about it...it's been a long time since i was out like this without my ex...but my friends say it's time I had a little fun, and I think they're right.

And what is it that your looking for, or hoping to happen? Let us know how it went.

sundawg said:
And what is it that your looking for, or hoping to happen? Let us know how it went.

How did it go? Well, let me tell you. I had a GREAT time. A night out with the girls, drinks, laughing and having fun. We even ran into two guys we know and did a little dancing. Looking at guys, making eye contact, smiling...it felt strange, yet good to be out there.

Nothing earth shattering happened. It's just nice to know I went out and could have some fun as a "single".

As far as what I was looking for or hoping to happen, I'll post some thoughts on that when I have a little more time.

As a recently divorced Black Male, I sympathize with your plight.

I lost my wife and son through jealous homosexual men. After trying to blackmail me into sleeping with them...which is NOT my thing, they went through with their threats.

I won't go into detail: But losing my job, wife believing a so-called friend, who had her buddies lie about me, and using my fragile morale to further kick me, ****** me to contemplate suicide.

After she tried to disrupt my treatment...AT THEIR REQUEST, MIND YOU, She took their request to divorce me to heart. (This was almost two years ago.)

I now have a woman that is TEN TIMES better than she is...and friends adore me. (Yes, she is white...and her friends are all white women.)

My point is that the healing will come, and recovery will bring blessings.

Enjoy your recovery from this...and that SPECIAL man will grace you with his presence.

Alexis
I can only encourage you date people that interest you regardless of color. If interracial is your thing then go for it. My wife decided when she was 49 and approching 50 that she wanted me to get her a date for her 50th birthday. Since she is only 5'3" I wanted a small in stature black man. I worked hard to find the right guy and she had a great date and it led to many more for the next 5 or 6 yrs. before she decided she had had enough and quit dating. However she has said she has found out that if something happened to me she could get back out there and find her a black lover.
So keep a open mind because you never know when you may find the righ one.

Txrock

AND AWAAAAYYYYY WE GO!!!!!

Anybody want to guess where this is all headed? Several people called this in the original "shocked" thread. I do believe I was the first, but I'm not going to just take the credit, alone. There were others. I will keep my comments at bay and check in periodically to see how it's playing out.

mustache said:
Your track record says your an asshole. You have your head up your ass so far you think shit and brains are one and the same. The problem is you have too much of the former and none of the latter. I seldom post on any web sites but when I do I try to keep my comments meaningful.

You on the other are a snot nose kid that tries to piss off as many people as possible. You clearly have too much time on your hands and no consideration for others. You don't have the brains of a piss ant. The difference between you and a piss ant is the piss ant is trying to survive and you trying to kill anything you can. Like I said before sonny "Your attitude needs to grow". Now go home your mama's calling.

When you're wrong, you are super-wrong, aren't you?

• Not a kid...
  • Very intelligent (140 IQ)...
  • In school or at work 7 days per week...
  • In a profession that DEMANDS consideration for others...
  • Piss ants will kill, and not always for survival...

How long did it take you to formulate this little masterpiece, Papaw? I bet you lost some sleep over it, didn't you?

Good times!

BlackDomLdog said:
As a recently divorced Black Male, I sympathize with your plight.

I lost my wife and son through jealous homosexual men. After trying to blackmail me into sleeping with them...which is NOT my thing, they went through with their threats.

I won't go into detail: But losing my job, wife believing a so-called friend, who had her buddies lie about me, and using my fragile morale to further kick me, ****** me to contemplate suicide.

After she tried to disrupt my treatment...AT THEIR REQUEST, MIND YOU, She took their request to divorce me to heart. (This was almost two years ago.)

I now have a woman that is TEN TIMES better than she is...and friends adore me. (Yes, she is white...and her friends are all white women.)

My point is that the healing will come, and recovery will bring blessings.

Enjoy your recovery from this...and that SPECIAL man will grace you with his presence.

Divorced? Two years ago? Is this the woman that left you for a racist with ties to the klan, even though she had a couple of mixed kids with you...or is this the bigger white woman that you were married to after that one? Or is this another one altogether?

Just curious...

It appears the Soap Opera is on "pause"