Shocked Ex-Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date

Alexis

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2009
Today, April16, 2010, my divorce is final.

Pair

I feel your pain. I was married once before. While we were married she screwed every guy she could. One day she walked out. Said I wasn't sexy anymore and took everything except my clothes. After the divorce she spent 19 years hurting me. She did everthing she could to keep me from seeing my daughter. It's killing her now that the daughter is married and calls me almost ever day (but not her mom).

I spent 10 years distrusting women. One day I met a sweet lady the stole my heart. That was 32 years ago. We are still married.

My point is do not let this marrage spoil your outlook on life. There are a few expressions to note here:

"Men are like busses, there will be another one along in a few minutes" ;
"Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it".

This site is full of all kinds of odd people (including me). Don't let the nay sayers get to you. "Those who can not create, destroy"

I wish you all the happiness in the world.

mustache said:
I feel your pain. I was married once before. While we were married she screwed every guy she could. One day she walked out. Said I wasn't sexy anymore and took everything except my clothes. After the divorce she spent 19 years hurting me. She did everthing she could to keep me from seeing my daughter. It's killing her now that the daughter is married and calls me almost ever day (but not her mom).

I spent 10 years distrusting women. One day I met a sweet lady the stole my heart. That was 32 years ago. We are still married.

My point is do not let this marrage spoil your outlook on life. There are a few expressions to note here:

This site is full of all kinds of odd people (including me). Don't let the nay sayers get to you. "Those who can not create, destroy"

Thank you for the kind words. Let's just say that neither of us seems to have been able to give the other one what they needed. I wish things couild have worked out differently, but life must go on. Thanks again.

Reactions: toolman2c
Good luck Alexis. I hope you find what you're after. Hugs.

Laura

Last edited by a moderator:
laura-lme said:
Good luck Alexis. I hope you find what you're after. Hugs.

Laura

Thank you very much. I hope so too.

mustache said:

Holy time-lines, Batman! How old are you?

Im sorry, wish you the best

We had been separated just over a year when the divorce was finalized, so I'd really become quite used to living on my own. It is nice to have it officially over though. Now I feel that I can start getting on with my life, whereas before I felt like I was living in limbo.

It's too bad your husband decided to become a cock jockey.

toni said:
It's too bad your husband decided to become a cock jockey.

Yeah, but at least it wasn't 20 years down the road when it happened. I'm still young enough to start over. Trouble is, he's the only man I ever loved. I'm over him, but not really over the feelings I had for him. Sound dumb?

Alexis said:
Yeah, but at least it wasn't 20 years down the road when it happened. I'm still young enough to start over. Trouble is, he's the only man I ever loved. I'm over him, but not really over the feelings I had for him. Sound dumb?

No it shows that love is a chemical thing, and he can be replaced by amnypone you have a spark with.

Stop thinking, start living, you'll fall in love soon enough.

Btw why post about this here? IR related in any way?

'til death do us parted' is about all your marriage memories flooding back on your compter (mind) screen from time-to-time - lots of good memories often seem to over-shadow the bad stuff.

b kind to yourself as no one gave you a rule book on how to have a wonderful marriage, and your spouse never got a book either.

u both did your best in the marriage, so no one to blame. actually if you forgive each other completely, you can b friends at a distance - and hope second time around, both of you find happiness that lasts.

but you often have to kiss a few frogs before you get the right one, trial and error, and one day the frog turns into a handsome prince or princess.

good luck i was in the sameboat you try to be a good man and thay dont want that so you have to go on with your life wish you the best of luck hope you find someone who,s nice

My age not your IQ

gears said:
Holy time-lines, Batman! How old are you?

I take your comment as sarcasm. I'm 61 now. Your attutide needs to grow up.

bbw said:
No it shows that love is a chemical thing, and he can be replaced by amnypone you have a spark with.

Stop thinking, start living, you'll fall in love soon enough.

Btw why post about this here? IR related in any way?

IR related?...boy, what a long story. I had a thread in here when I found this website had been viewed on our computer. It was eventually closed by the administrator here. Several people started calling me a liar, and got very cruel to me. I was very emptional at the time and reacted in kind to the cruelty. You could read some of that thread if you wanted to get the whole story.

Summing it up though, let's just say that eventually, it became clear that my hubby had become much more interested in black men than he was in white women.

Josetta said:
'til death do us parted' is about all your marriage memories flooding back on your compter (mind) screen from time-to-time - lots of good memories often seem to over-shadow the bad stuff.

b kind to yourself as no one gave you a rule book on how to have a wonderful marriage, and your spouse never got a book either.

u both did your best in the marriage, so no one to blame. actually if you forgive each other completely, you can b friends at a distance - and hope second time around, both of you find happiness that lasts.

but you often have to kiss a few frogs before you get the right one, trial and error, and one day the frog turns into a handsome prince or princess.

Actually, he really wanted to be with guys, not girls. Hard to get around that one. Thanks for the kind words though.

markcole said:
good luck i was in the sameboat you try to be a good man and thay dont want that so you have to go on with your life wish you the best of luck hope you find someone who,s nice

Thank you.

mustache said:
I take your comment as sarcasm. I'm 61 now. Your attutide needs to grow up.

Me? Sarcastic? NEVER!

And before you decide you want to start some shit with me, you'd better check my track record.

P.S. What's an attutide? If I knew what it was, maybe I could work on maturing it.

gears said:
Me? Sarcastic? NEVER!

And before you decide you want to start some shit with me, you'd better check my track record.

P.S. What's an attutide? If I knew what it was, maybe I could work on maturing it.

Your track record says your an asshole. You have your head up your ass so far you think shit and brains are one and the same. The problem is you have too much of the former and none of the latter. I seldom post on any web sites but when I do I try to keep my comments meaningful.

You on the other are a snot nose kid that tries to piss off as many people as possible. You clearly have too much time on your hands and no consideration for others. You don't have the brains of a piss ant. The difference between you and a piss ant is the piss ant is trying to survive and you trying to kill anything you can. Like I said before sonny "Your attitude needs to grow". Now go home your mama's calling.