• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy wife's first BULL

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date
Beleif

I do not believ this is really your wife.

You give me poroof and I'll give you what you both need.

Proof

Trust me this is my wife we have proved this to other guys on here. We are not fake and have meet guys off this site. We don't like to be called FAKE.

Teresa

hugo why do you doubt everyone why dont hugo fuck yorelf sissyandwie keep the pics cumming as we luv them

thanks

Thank you sea, My wife and I are for real these pics are of her and her lovers and I am her TRUE cuckold. We have proven to others on here that we are real but we can't talk with everyone on the phone just to prove it. Thank you again Sea.

Teresa

Hot Wife

i LUV YOUR TIGHT ASS, AND YOUR ANKLET, IT SHOWS YOU ARE A REAL HOT WIFE, IF ONLY I WASN,T LOCKED IN MY CB, I,M SURE MY WIFE WOULD LOVE TO BE BLACKED, IF SHE HASNT ALREADY, KEEP THE PICS COMING.

Next meeting

My wife is good to her word. She spoke with my best freind of about 25 years last night. She told him that I was her cuckold and she was fucking anyone she wanted. They talked on the phone for about an hour and made a date. He is coming over to our house Friday Evening. He is known for being a stud and fucking his partners real well. He is also hung like a horse with a thick 10 inch cock ( so the ladies say ) My wife is kinda excited about it all. She knows that she is going to get the fuck of her life. We are both very excited about Friday night.

Teresa

She Did It

My wife fucked my best friend Friday night. He didn't want me to be there because he didn't think he would be able to stay hard with me watching. My wife and I hooked up a camera to a tv in the other room and I watched and taped it from the other room. I was watching them and they seemed to be having alot of fun. He started by eating her pussy until she came then she sucked his cock for about 10 minutes. When he was good and hard she bent over and he entered her from behind and I could hear her moan. They fucked in several positions for about 30 minutes or so. She sucked on his cock for about another 10 minutes ( She told me her jaws were starting hurt ) then she got on top of him and rode his cock. When he finally shot his load they were both wore out and he came in my wife. After he had gone my wife came into the room where I was watching and I ate her pussy as soon as possible and sucked out all of his cum. It was one hot fucking night and she said she really enjoyed fucking him. They talked and they want to become FUCK BUDDIES and that is real cool with me. I am looking forward to watching him fuck her for years to come. Hopefully one day he will let me suck that beautiful cock of his.

Teresa

Till next time

sissyandwife said:
I think that my wife wants to see me take a BBC in my little ass or at least she keeps teasing me about that anyway. I have been fucked in the ass before and grew to like it after a while. I think it was the fact that the guys fucking me where enjoying it thats why I liked it too. There is just someting about a woman and a sissy that we like to please our men.However I have not yet had a BBC in me yet but I am pretty sure my wife will see to it that I do soon. Here are some pics of me taking a white cock thou.

Terry,

I am looking forward to seeing you guys again soon! I talked to your mistress very briefly about a week ago. I'd love to make a pussy out of your pretty white ass! Ummm, getting hot just thinking about what your mistress would be saying to you while you are getting used? Got to tell you guys, she really let him know his place while she and I had our fun!

O. Lorde

sissyandwife said:
Trust me this is my wife we have proved this to other guys on here. We are not fake and have meet guys off this site. We don't like to be called FAKE.

Teresa

THERESA,

Fuck this idiot....you have nothing to prove to this idiot or anyone else for that matter!

O.Lorde

Thank you

Thank you Rob. We don't let people like him bother us, those who take a chance that we are real are the ones who reap the rewards ( like you ) Just for everyone's info Rob was my wife's first BULL and first BBC. She enjoyed being with him and so did I. We are looking forward to many more fun times with him. Rob wanted to let you know that Dee is fucking my best friend now and she is enjoying it to the fullest. He is well hung like you and thick plus a good guy like yourself. Guys like you and Carl ( My Friend ) have made it easy for Dee in this lifestyle. It helps her to keep me a sissy and still have her REAL MEN. I really enjoyed going down on you BBC while she watched me.

Looking forward to more good times
Teresa

Would Love to hear more!

Teresa,

I think your arrangement is very stimulating overall. I personally would like to hear more.

GaSubM4Fun@AOL.COM

Love to hear more about best friend

Sissy,

I would love to hear more about your wife and best friend. My wife cucked me with a good friend of mine a couple years ago and it was so humiliating. He never looked at me the same again after he found out i was her submissive cuckold. Whenever I ran into him he loved to make fun of me being a cuck and comment about how much my wife love fucking him. He moved away but it was very stimulating while it lasted. Thanks for all your good posts.

Cucky Paul,

Best friend

My wife has told me that my best friends cock is thicker and longer than mine.When she was with him she told him he was in uncharted territory and he knew what she meant. She said he kinda let out a snicker because he knew she was saying his cock was bigger than my sissy clit. They have given each other their cell phone #'s so they can make dates. It looks like they will be fucking atleast twice a week according to their schedules. She told me last night that I will have to be cut off on alot of the pussy I will be getting. She said that should be cool with me anyway because sissy's don't get pussy they ARE PUSSY.

retch......

Too bad she had to fuck a guy whose tits were bigger than hers.

Good luck

I'm glad to hear that your wife will be treating you like the little sissy cuckold you are. My wife loves to deny me sex since her bulls are the only men who can get her off. Hopefully your friend will get more comfortable with you being around and then the real humiliation can begin. Good luck!

My best friend and my wife

Sorry these pics are of poor quality but I took them from the video that we took of them.

Teresa

great shots.

She looks great sucking and fucking. Keep up the good work.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like she has you right where she wants you sissy Teresa.

Ill bet she loves to watch when her bulls mount you.

Bull best friends cock

Teresa,

It looks like your wife is going to be getting very stretched out by your best friends big cock. A bull with a big cock like that will make her so stretched out she won't even be able to feel your little sissy clit. My wife loves to scream out when her bulls make her cum strong. Then afterword (when I'm lucky) she will mount me for a mercy fuck then laugh and comment about how she can barely feel my little dick. Sometimes she will really humilaite me by carrying on a normal conversation with her bull while she'd riding my little cock. She won't look at me or aknowledge she is getting any pleasure from it. Then after I cum she will pat me on the head and say that was a good little cuckyboy. Great pics keep them cumming!

hoosiercucky,

great thread, great wife!

Users who are viewing this thread