• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy wife's first BULL

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date

sissyandwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2007
Some pics of my sexy wife with her first BULL

ı love pics

great pics please post more

great pix! she is very sexy looking. good thing she now has a bbc to herself. thanks for sharing.

she is a beauty

she is one very nice looking lady,

shes a very good wife taking a black bull

Congratulations!

love the hair pulling pic!

Sissy,

how were you dressed during the event...and was your little clittie locked up?

Did she make you fluff him?

good wife

Any chance of getting preg??

Fucken Awsome

Great pics would love to see more. do you consider breeding? would love to see her in missionary style with her black lover sucking her nippels.:rolleyes:

looks like he is filling her up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all

Well let me start with some answer's for you all. I was there the whole time I prepared his BBC for my wife and yes she had me locked up in my cb-3000.We do not want to get preg we are not into the breeding. In one of the pics you can see me locked up in my cb-3000 while he is slamming my wife. You can also tell by the other pics that I was a good sissy for him. After he and the wife were done he sat in a chair and made me suck him off ( while the wife took pics ) he shot a load in my mouth and on my face ( YES I SWALLOWED LIKE A GOOD SISSY ) Fun was had by all.

D's sissy cuckold

your pics

They are truly wonderful, and you DO know your place! Could we see your pretty painted toes with hose and sandals please. Keep up the good work, schultz

Here are some pics

This is a pic she took of my anklet before we left the house to meet the BULL.We both wear anklets Mine says CUCKOLD and Hers says HOT WIFE

I love your pink blouse and the earrings, they go so well with a cum dripping big black cock. Would love to see pics of hubby fully dressed and then in some frilly underthings. Have you considered taking the shots and growing some real breasts, also that five o clock shadow must go. You have the makings of a true fem sissy, oh yea, love the heels and anklets. You are obviously a black cock sucker, have you taken a black man anally yet. Trust me, it hurts like hell the first few times, but then you will not only love it, you will crave it daily...well, at least weekly. Love and Kisses, sissy jim

fun

sissyandwife said:
Some pics of my sexy wife with her first BULL
wish my wife was the one fucking the bull;)

great pics, but..

You gotta rip that condom off and take a load of seed inside that hot pussy!!

You fully dressed

Do you have pictures of you in full body?
It would be nice to see both acomplices serving a bull.
How manymor bulls has she had?
Have they fucked you?

Great stuff.

She has you WELL trained sissy.

Users who are viewing this thread