Republican Party 2008 = Circular Firing Squad

• Thread startersexycouple2011
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes handigrl and obviously you're several of them. Someone this paranoid cannot possibly be one person. GEEZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
laura-lme said:
Yes handigrl and obviously you're several of them. Someone this paranoid cannot possibly be one person. GEEZ.

You fail to counter or disprove facts with facts instead just blow of historical facts with labels.

Typical conservative.

missouri_hubby said:
Why so serious?

Dude, making fun of politics is one thing, posting pics that are just plain ignorant is another. And no, I wouldn't approve of one of Bush being made to look this way either. Maybe you've missed it hiding under your bed, but there still is a very small portion of this country that truly fears Obama based on the crap lies out there and being fostered by the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh. They believe his death would be in the best interests of whatever distorted view of reality they have. His health and life are out there every time he takes a public stage. We all know it, he knows it...the last thing needed is someone with an education helping to foster it further. He's not muslim, he's not an anti-christ and he deserves a little more respect when it comes to his well being. Think and draw a line somewhere. This crossed it.

handigrl said:
You fail to counter or disprove facts with facts instead just blow of historical facts with labels.

Typical conservative.

I failed to see any facts. You have evidence of negotiations between the Iranians and Reagan? You have documentation of the military intentionally sabotaging a mission? Oh wait, you did say there was an oil embargo. That was a fact. Well, you did have ONE, lol.

Typical liberal, it's someone else's fault.

laura-lme said:
I failed to see any facts. You have evidence of negotiations between the Iranians and Reagan? You have documentation of the military intentionally sabotaging a mission? Oh wait, you did say there was an oil embargo. That was a fact. Well, you did have ONE, lol.

Go back and read the post dummy!

I never said there were negotiations between Iranians and Reagan stupid! I said there was agreement amongst Iranians (meaning the Religious Mullahs and people) not to release the hostages!!

I never said the military intentionally sabotaged a mission stupid ass! I said the military does not admit when it makes mistakes!!!

Typical conservative dumbass!!! Read things and then spin them around 360 degrees!!!

Good night Sara! :) double geeeeeeeez

laura-lme said:

The cia did lead and finanace a coup in Iran to put the Shaw in power!!!

That makes serveral facts Sara!!!

Oh yeah! Guess what Africa is a continent too! triple geeeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Yes the CIA DID lead a coup in Iran, in 1953 against BRITISH control of the oilfields. I wonder now which regme the Iranians would prefer now since the mullahs are even MORE repressive than the Shah (correct spelling) ever thought of being.

"failure of a rescue mission for the hostages failing and being blamed on Carter was bogus. "
Oh the military took the blame for the crash and failure, what they blamed Carter for was calling them back.

Africa IS a continent. You went back and double checked that to make sure didn't you?

I love the typical liberal tactics, if they don't agree call em names, lol. OK MAUDE, get over yourself.

I just found this on the internet:

Newsweek also reported that during the Republican National Convention, McCain staffers Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter were greeted by a towel-wearing Palin when they arrived at her hotel room for a briefing.

Can you IMAGINE that being a PROBLEM?!?! I'd chew off my own leg to get in on that deal, so this will give you an idea of what is wrong in the Party......first that they would report it, secondly that it would be reported as a COMPLAINT versus a "guess what I got to see that YOU never will!!"

my 2 cents.....Ric

if u hate blacks then why have anything to do with them?? i really don't understand you people!
Elizabeth T said:
With all the controversy that shadowed Obama in this election, I hope he didn't sell his soul to get where he is at today. The wrong people may come to collect and again the American People are the ones who will in all likely hood get hurt. He made a lot of campaign promises that he will not be able to keep. I was in line at a grocery store yesterday after the election and 2 black women were talking and all they were worried about is how much more help Obama will give them and their children. They never discussed the topic of following the dream and finding a job and getting to the top of that position, just wanted more help. I think the Republicans will come back stronger and with a vengenace to take back America and get them on the right track. People blame Bush, but he inherited a lot of Clintons problems, like having everyone get a home. If you are on Welfare, you cannot afford a $150,000 home. It will be taken back by the banks. False hopes from Clinton I pray that Obama doesn't do the same with everyone this time. I hope this country prospers and the people make their dreams come true. It is a great land of opportunity, but you have to make it happen no one gives you anything. GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

missouri_hubby said:
Just wondering where you got that figure. I haven't seen it anywhere but here.

But it doesn't matter. You would hate her no matter what. If she were a Harvard educated Einstein with a double degree in Economics who had single handedly saved her state from the Red Army you'd hate her... just because she was Republican. Take the same woman and run her as a Democrat... and she'd be the darling of the party. Hollywood stars would shit themselves just to be near her, and anyone who said anything remotely like the libelous crap we heard over the last few months would be a sexist and probably the subject of investigations. Lipstick on a pig? OMG I cringe to think what would have happened had someone said that about Hillary! But Republicans, who were trying to be entirely too civil, let it slide.

Anyway, I predict that, for better or worse, Sarah Palin will be one of the Republican Party's new rising stars.

I stand corrected. After researching it, I found that most polls indicated around a 40% approval rating. I assumed the 60% disapproval. In fact it ranged from 40 to 50% disapproval.

However, I don't hate Sarah Palin. I disagree with her on just about every issue. She's been for the bridge to nowhere and earmarks in general before she was for them. She beleives humans coexeisted with dinosaurs. She talked of a gas pipeline as though it was built when in fact she managed a pipeline deal that may ensure it doesn't get built for decades. She has demonstrated a viciousness and willingness to use the tactics of fear and heperbolic accusations to win an election. She has consistenlty misrepresented and outright lied about her own 'accomplishments'. She has consistently displayed ignorance of foreign affairs. McCain campaign aides even say she thought Africa was a country at the time of the Couric interviews.

Republican or not, I would find her unfit to babysit my grandchildren, nevertheless serve as either VP, president or major political leader of any kind. My sincere hope for the Republican party and America in general is that she goes back to Alaska and stays there. And no one let the lipstick on a pig thing slide, it was all over the news for way longer than it deserved. Big deall anyway. It pales compared to the big issues.

P.S. I didn't vote for Obama so don't pretend to know where my political leanings lie.

laura-lme said:
Yes the CIA DID lead a coup in Iran, in 1953 against BRITISH control of the oilfields. I wonder now which regme the Iranians would prefer now since the mullahs are even MORE repressive than the Shah (correct spelling) ever thought of being.

"failure of a rescue mission for the hostages failing and being blamed on Carter was bogus. "
Oh the military took the blame for the crash and failure, what they blamed Carter for was calling them back.

Africa IS a continent. You went back and double checked that to make sure didn't you?

I love the typical liberal tactics, if they don't agree call em names, lol. OK MAUDE, get over yourself.

Very Good Girl Sara: You went and did a google. Now give back your $250 panties to charity. lol

laura-lme said:

The coup in Iran put the shah in power. As to the current leaders in Iran being more repressive than the shah ever thought of being, I would have to see some proof. I am not defending the current leadership in Iran, but that claim is unbelievable to me.

LoveMILFS said:
Dude, making fun of politics is one thing, posting pics that are just plain ignorant is another. And no, I wouldn't approve of one of Bush being made to look this way either. Maybe you've missed it hiding under your bed, but there still is a very small portion of this country that truly fears Obama based on the crap lies out there and being fostered by the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh. They believe his death would be in the best interests of whatever distorted view of reality they have. His health and life are out there every time he takes a public stage. We all know it, he knows it...the last thing needed is someone with an education helping to foster it further. He's not muslim, he's not an anti-christ and he deserves a little more respect when it comes to his well being. Think and draw a line somewhere. This crossed it.

Give me a break. This is no worse than the rest of the smears that have been thrown out... by BOTH sides. Republicans smeared Obama, and let's not even start about everything Dems said about McCain and Palin. I'm pretty sure most people take it for what it is. And even if they don't, I seriously doubt all those terroristic evangelicals are frequenting this forum. That picture is floating all over the web... where do you think I got it? Go to google and search... it pops right up.

But enough of that. How about some HEADLINES?

CNN Reports our troops could be out of Iraq in 2 MONTHS!! Iraq wants the authority to prosecute our troops for minor violations... the US says "NO" except for murder. Without an agreement, we pack our bags and let Al-Quida have them. So let them have them.

CNN reports the stock market lost 800 points in the two days since the election, and today reported 250,000 jobs lost in the last month. Stock market may be headed for a crash. Good place for a comment, but I'll hold my tongue.

CNN Radio News thinks Obama's victory was due to a "Landslide election!" OK, I can't keep silent on that. Does it never end? He won guys, you can stop now! Last time I looked winning an election with about 2% of the popular vote doesn't really constitute a landslide. A sound thrashing like Nixon gave McGovern in 1972 does. Stop with the redefining of terms, already!

CNN Reports that Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi told Russian president Dmitry Medvedev "...that (Obama) has everything needed in order to reach deals with him: he's young, handsome and even tanned." At least now we finally know what his qualifications are.

OK, so you probably don't like my commentary. But you can't question the source!

missouri_hubby said:
Oh boy did you screw up! Expect the attacks to begin shortly.

handigrl said:
No it was your mother!

So many ignorant fools on the internet.:)

Whoa-Ho Ho!!! Did I call that or what? Jeez you guys crack me up!

Elizabeth T said:
With all the controversy that shadowed Obama in this election, I hope he didn't sell his soul to get where he is at today. The wrong people may come to collect and again the American People are the ones who will in all likely hood get hurt. He made a lot of campaign promises that he will not be able to keep. I was in line at a grocery store yesterday after the election and 2 black women were talking and all they were worried about is how much more help Obama will give them and their children. They never discussed the topic of following the dream and finding a job and getting to the top of that position, just wanted more help. I think the Republicans will come back stronger and with a vengenace to take back America and get them on the right track. People blame Bush, but he inherited a lot of Clintons problems, like having everyone get a home. If you are on Welfare, you cannot afford a $150,000 home. It will be taken back by the banks. False hopes from Clinton I pray that Obama doesn't do the same with everyone this time. I hope this country prospers and the people make their dreams come true. It is a great land of opportunity, but you have to make it happen no one gives you anything. GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

UMMMMMMM....actually Clinton really never got a whole lot of policy passed due to the fact that BOTH the HOUSE and THE SENATE were controlled by The GOP, or did you forget that?

and "Elizabeth T"....seeing how this is a site about IR sex how about posting some pics of you with a BBC in your mouth?...or something to that effect.:flash:

Status
Not open for further replies.