Owning a white woman

• Thread starterMarcusJ
  • Start date
What a load of rubbish. Osama only eats Halal meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
phx1978 dude u got it RIGHT

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Can you say "STROKER", Boys and Girls? Very Good, Now let's try "MORON"! Yes, that's right! Now let's Try: Complete F-ing Idiot!! Yes, Johnny...You have your hand up? Well....a complete F-ing Idiot is one who is sooooo caught up in the FANTASY that ALL common sense and REALITY fly out the window!!!!

ROFLMAO,,,,,you made my morning GBB, thank you
Nikki

Hello to all of Dark Cavern friends, Here is my story in related to this guys post to Blackmail this woman. I met someone back in 2006 on catholic singles site, this woman lives in east coast i am in west coast, she came acros wonderful person and lost he Job , she was studying to finish her test to become Doctor, she asked me some financial help and I helped her for two years she never met me, because she always made reason she's studying and can not meet. After two years i realized it will never go anywhere. I stopped sending her money and she left me, sound I am stupid guy but I trusted her words, I trusted her email and listened to my heart, because I love white woman. But i never thought to blackmailed her or something ike that even though i have ligit reason to maake a case against her for extornist because i was putting money in her account. but i let it go because i believe on Karma. This guy should not blackmail her, he should go and find another Blonde who likes Black meat, I am sure there are so many out their.

Move on dude.. Plenty of fresh fish in this pussy ocean.