Owning a white woman

• Thread starterMarcusJ
  • Start date

MarcusJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2009
Me and a couple of guys owned this slut a few years back, we made her do anything and everything. But she split, I found her a few months back on a social network site, she sent me some recent pics. I have about 50 old pics of her fcuking (she knows) I have her hubbies e-mail addy (she doesn't know) (YET), I'm gonna own her again, or her hubby gets the old pics.

Comments...........

Attachments

• Image1a.jpg
    Image1a.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,279
MarcusJ said:
Me and a couple of guys owned this slut a few years back, we made her do anything and everything. But she split, I found her a few months back on a social network site, she sent me some recent pics. I have about 50 old pics of her fcuking (she knows) I have her hubbies e-mail addy (she doesn't know) (YET), I'm gonna own her again, or her hubby gets the old pics.

Comments...........

Try charm, not blackmail perhaps?

PS- I WISH someone would send me some old pics of my missus getting fucked!!!

Yes charm will work well blackmail only makes it worst for other guys and may turn her off from being blacked and loard know we can affort to lose any hot white wives.

id kinda find it hot if it happened to me

MarcusJ said:

Comments...........

Hey how about letting her go on with her life?
If being owned was so good for her, she never would'a split.
Maybe you should be moving on to greener pastures.
She obviously is trying to.
If you are such a stud, I think you can find a new slut to own, don't you?
I don't like this black-mail shit.

You gotta move on man. You gonna fuck around and catch a case. Then who does it hurt?

Judges cum down hard on blackmailers no matter what the photos look like. She could get a massive civil action payout if she has access to a smart lawyer.

If you treated her well before, then she will respond to your cock chasing her tail again. Old friends meeting again can bring nice dividends if you put her on a pedestal.

Very nicely said Josetta!

U that fuckin desperate u gotta blackmail that pig just to get fucked?

Ya Gotta Love 'em

MarcusJ said:

Comments...........

Can you say "STROKER", Boys and Girls? Very Good, Now let's try "MORON"! Yes, that's right! Now let's Try: Complete F-ing Idiot!! Yes, Johnny...You have your hand up? Well....a complete F-ing Idiot is one who is sooooo caught up in the FANTASY that ALL common sense and REALITY fly out the window!!!!

do you look good in an orange jump suit?

MarcusJ said:

Comments...........

You are aware that blackmail is a form of extortion, both of which are felonies, right?

Our prisons already have enough black men in them, they really don't your +1 to the group.

If you're admitting that you can't seduce this chick, then I guess the black mystique, or at least yours, is lost on her. So much for going black and not going back.

Jesus christ some of you take this internet shit WAAAAAAAAY to seriously.

Guess what everybody!?!?! I went and had lunch with Osama Bin Laden at Outback Steakhouse yesterday!!! (Waiting for everyone to take me seriously and comment about how it simply can't be true :rolleyes:)

You people who believe ANY and EVERYTHING you hear are a serious danger to this country.

Let's see:

He joined yesterday.

He posted this message (first and only) and then split.

I'm going to chalk it up to a shit-disturbing troll and leave it at that.

SrBilong said:
Guess what everybody!?!?! I went and had lunch with Osama Bin Laden at Outback Steakhouse yesterday!!! (Waiting for everyone to take me seriously and comment about how it simply can't be true :rolleyes:)

Dude, I think I saw you. Osama looked cool without the beard.

Last edited by a moderator:
First I don't think u owned her at all , if this is not a fantasy. Second why did she leave, could it have been that your game wasn't tight enough or that your little pathetic dick couldn't satisfy her.

only fantasising guys, clam down..........

SrBilong said:

You people who believe ANY and EVERYTHING you hear are a serious danger to this country.

I was there also with a friend.. We both commented on how many pork chops he ate. :rolleyes:

SrBilong said:

More dangerous than the blackmailer?

Last edited by a moderator:
cumsluthubby said:
More dangerous than the blackmailer?

If he were serious no, but since he isn't serious yes all the fools here who took him seriously are a serious danger to this country. It amazes me how naive some people are when it comes to things like this.

You guys realize that 95% of the stories people tell on this board are FAKE, right?