• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not Business A Usual

• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date
Awesome

Fantastic story! Lovin' it!

I'm hooked!

Dutch I respect you...you know I do...please...I beg.. Well, Barbie I don't think so...I see no respect from you...He walks up so close to my face. Let me tell you about respect...It is simple...in business...when you are doing business with more than one guy...when you have business relationships with more than one guy...you treat them exactly the same...or you are not respecting one of them...you give discount to one...you give discount to the other...same price to both...don't cheat on one to the expense of the other. Now where are you and I and why do I feel no respect from you ...

Lets see...YOU HAVE BANGING MY BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, JACK...RIGHT? RIGHT? Yes, Dutch, I say quietly. YOU HAVE BANGED ME..RIGHT? you know the truth about that Dutch, I quietly respond. JACK BANGED YOU GOOD, BUT I BANGED YOU BETTER...RIGHT? RIGHT? Yes Dutch. RIGHT? Yes. RIGHT Yes, Dutch. Now lets see where we are...with you telling me I am out in the cold and Jack has the real deal and I have nothing. That, Barbie is a real lack of respect....(his face is almost purple) and I can not deal with a lack of respect. I want respect. DUTCH gets respect or no one gets respect including YOU! Kepish! Get your fancy little ass in the bedroom. I am shaking all over. I get up and walk toward the bedroom door. This is so complex, but two things are clear. He is so serious and angry, and I have no bargening chips!

Turn around woman...Dutch orders, stopping me...lift that cute little skirt, Barbie....I do! I have on cute little pink sandals. I look down as I raise my skirt. Dutch is sitting on the couch and I am just eight feet away toward the bedroom. My bare legs come in to view. I look over at Dutch. He is learing at me. The red has gone from his face and been replaced by a wild animal look...Higher, sweety...Dutch orders. And, my cute little blue bikini panties come into view. I can clearly hear as his breath turns to pants...Slip those down and bring them here. Dutch!..please in the other room where it is darker. RIGHT HERE! woman. I slide them down, letting my skirt fall back into place as I do. I walk over and hand them to him...Good girl, Barbie. Now, I am sensing respect and when I get respect, I give respect,...I will make sure Jack's little trophies get back into the back of his airplane on the way home...No trouble there for my sweety...these will remain with me...

Now into the bed...DUTCH...I can,t get pregnant...today is my fourteenth day...it is my very most vulnerable...it would ruin everything...please...I am walking toward his bedroom, not looking backward such as to avoid the wild animal look in his face. I feel his hands come around me and pull my arms back behind my back. A necktie goes around my elbows, somewhat loosely, but enough to make me walk straighter, with my breasts protruding a bit. DUTCH chuckles, pulls backward on the ends of the tie to stop me, reachs around me with the other hand to unbutton my blouse. DUTCH...pregnancy...this is my worse possible weekend....I will take care of you another way.. Ok! Ok! I plead. how about oral instead. Ok? Ok? Wonderful he says, as he drops my skirt to the floor. He is in front of me now and the pleasure in his face is so obvious. He reaches around and unfastens my little bra and together with my blouse they are tossed to a chair. Oral is wonderful..Dutch says!

Dutch stands in front of me and in one shove he has me on my back in his bed. My legs are hanging over the edge to the floor. My arms are now much tighter in his necktie, as I cannot bring them around to the front. He drops to his knees, pushes my legs wide apart and comes up to my vagina where his tongue immediately finds my enlarged clit. It has been bigger and so much more sensitive this whole week..DUTCH...I moan...I meant I would give you oral.. lots of time for that he mumbles, his mouth now fully occupied...as his teeth find my most sensitive part and I convulse. The necktie stops me from doubling up into a sitting position. I fall backward and he spreads me wider. Over and over. He knows every trick in the book. I writhe back and forth, up and down and he just goes at me.

Dutch turns me onto the bed and helps me up such that my head is on his pillows. He takes my knees up over his sholders. He is a wild man. Hubby was right. I am so unprepared for a man like DUTCH! Hubby has never touched me there. Never kissed it, let alone...oh! oh! oh!. I am going to cum. It is welling up from my toes... DUTCH stops. Gently moves upward on the bed and lies down beside me. He cradles me in his arms.

Barbie...no pregnancy...there are so many wonderful things we can do...safely...I understand your fear...How many kids do you and hubby have...Two, DUTCH....Donna and Bonnie...eight and six...Nice, nice he says...bet they are cuties, like mom...well we will make sure nothing like that happens...there is so much we can do and keep that whole issue out of it...Just stay on my team...Lots of games for Barbie and DUTCH to play.

Hey, where is your cell phone...get it...want you to call Hubby and tell him you are ok...we don't want him to get concerned. I move out to the other room and take my cell phone from my little hand bag. Bring it in here. Dutch insists. I take it into his bedroom and sit down on the edge of the bed. Let's see. He stops Lets think this through...what about you tell him I am starved....just came down to the lobby and we I am goinging to get a bite in the sandwich shop...make it sound good...Dutch takes hold of my bare right arm and lays me down on a couple pillows. I dial Hubby's mumber...Two rings and he answers. Hi Barbara, He can see my name on his phone. Hi I start...DUTCH just came down...I hesitate. DUTCH is spreading my bare legs coming up between them. DUTCH is hungry. DUTCH drops to my vagina and kisses my bare smooth pubic area above my clit. Ohhh! He is going to get something to eat. Where? hubby says. DUTCH's tongue has found my tender spot. He gently strokes from there up to my waist. Here, here, here...he is going to get something to eat right here. DUTCH draws my swollen clit into his lips. When, where is he now? Hubby asks. Right now, right here,.. he is right here. Dutch gently pulls my clit upward with his lips and releases. Oh yes!. Barbie is something wrong... are you in the lobby...is he in the coffee shop.. YES! YES! as a small climax runs though me from head to toe. When will you be coming over here?? Hubby asks...When will I be cumming??...Dutch has his enormous unit in his hand, he smiles, he can hear both sides of the conversation and this is a game he loves. Dutch takes the swollen head and rubs it directly where he has been working with tongue, lips, teeth. As he moves it up against my clit, I struggle to contain a moan, my back arches in an involuntary spasm, and Dutch starts into my fertile, waiting vagina...I scream.. What was that..Hubby asks with alarm in his voice.. This connection is terrible honey...just a sneeze...a gal over there sneezed like I have never heard...I will call you when I know for sure when he his coming. I can take no more of this game. This convesation is over. Hubby's voice drifts off. There is nothing else I can do.

DUTCH lifts himself upward from me and withdraws. I moan, slightly, and close the phone. He lays done beside me and places my arm around his neck. More later DUTCH says...you really handled that...you said something about calling him back when I am ready to cum. He chuckles.. DUTCH, I say in a quiet voice...Pregnancy...I am so scared...you were right in there...Sure was..DUTCH replys...and now I am right here...ever heard of withdrawl...I am not in there now and you are ok...not a thing...I have control...been at this for years... DUTCH love control...even less risk with you on the top...Get your pretty little ass over here.

He is laying flat on his back and in the dim light I see the largest, erect, swollen, cock, I have ever seen.. ANYWHERE, Photos, movies ..no where has one matched this. It stands upward from a mound of grey, white, pubic hair, like the forearm of a weight lifter. I move down to take it in my mouth. Is that really what you want? Dutch asks...No...but...safety...He lifts me by my upper arms. Up to his waiting lips. Later, he says..later...you can get to that later... Right now just come up here and rest your pretty little but on top of old DUTCH...you feel so good.

Hey, I like the shaved pussy, are you smooth...love that...do that for old DUTCH? Yes, I lie. RESPECT! DUTCH YELLS right in my ear. I shaved it smooth for Jack, DUTCH. Better he says. We need truth, you and I. My legs are tight together as I lay on top of him. He gently kisses my neck, firmer now, even more firmly. I feel his cock under my tummy. The same tummy that bore my two wonderful children. How could I be here!! My legs are clamped together, but now they part ever so slightly. Oh! That is so much more comfortable. He does not move. His kiss goes to the other side of my neck. This is so much more comfortable. It feels even better when my legs move just a little further apart. My leg muscles can relax. I feel him firmly pull the flesh on my neck, just as he did my clit before the phone call. My legs part all the way and slide down to his sides. He does not move. I slide up along him. His massive unit jumps upward from under my tummy, it is right there. Right where all he has to do is move up an inch to touch my vagina. He has such restraint...DUTCH is right... he does have tremendous control...

Take it in your hand..lover..he says. Just hold it for me, and gently rub the end...you will find magic. I lift up slightly, he returns to work on my neck. I run my hand down over my bottom, and I find it, so swollen, right up between my legs, right where one thrust and he could take me. I take hold of it near the top. I rub upward on it once, twice. My hand moves down along its full length. I jump, internally, as I come in contact with his testicles. They are enormous, big and firm. Hubby once called his, nuts, when he was kidding around. These are like baseballs. My hand comes back up over his penis. I cannot close my fingers around it. I tug on it ever so slightly once, twice. The second time it inadvertently touches my clitorus..

That is too much. I collapse down onto his waiting cock. All the way. He never moves at all. It is all me. I drive down on Dutch like a woman possessed. It is enormous, but it has been there before where I need DUTCH so badly, I cannot tell you. There is a place deep within where even Jack could not reach. I drive down again, one last hard, driving shove onto this enormout phalic, and I have him right in that place. It feels like something actually opens deep within me and admits DUTCH's cock and none other.

I move my hands to his face and move his lips to mine. He arches upward and I scream NO!...NO! but it is in vain. Three, four, strokes together, I reach behind me just in time to feel the largest balls in the world unload in a fertile, now pregnant woman... I collapse on top of DUTCH. His enormous unit remains in that deep secret place as my body tries in vain to shut the door way up there. The world turn grey.

Now, I can feel the respect you have for me! DUTCH whispers! I am cradled in his arm, turned toward him in the bed. We are both completely nude. His enormous member, still looks bigger than anything I could have ever imagine. It is soft now and lying placid across his body. Actually, hanging down over his hip.

Woman...that was not what I wanted...I am a man of control..I like to control the situation...and I like to control myself as well..I guss you know you got it. I shiver. Yes, DUTCH! I know! Believe me I know. I never knew I could do something like that. You must know something. You won't believe this, but you find a place deep within me that drives me mad, sexually. It is like a door opens in there, just for you. I know Barbie, you opened the door and took me in and I lost it. I lost control. I hate to loose control.

Get on that cell phone and tell you loving husband, I am not coming over. Tell him we have been in the coffee shop all this time. Tell him anything. It is too late to come all the way over there. You can ride home with the limo....

My cell phone is right there in the bed where it fell. I raise it to call..LORD! it is on. The cell phone is on. Oh shit. Carefully, I hit the buttons to call Hubby. My hand is shaking so badly. Hi...Hi Barbara. He starts and I can tell by his voice, he had hung up, before. He did not hear a thing, SAFE..just finished with these paper for DUTCH...it is too late to have him come all the way over here...let's tell the driver to go...I am going to run over there, give these papers to DUTCH and bring you home..

I have the speaker phone on. DUTCH likes the speaker phone.. It is respectful he says. He smiles. OK he nods. Good... I reply to Hubby. I glance at DUTCH to see if there is anything else he wants me to say...I am sitting on the edge, to talk. DUTCH is laying in the bed, still nude. Hubby goes on...remember to stay put in the lobby. You just do not know how to handle a guy like Dutch. He is from a different kind of world. A great guy, but not one for a nieve lady to be alone with very much, I am afraid.

DUTCH takes the phone from my hand and this time leaves it on and open. He places it on the night stand and in one move pulls me to his cock. It is erect. The conversation has turned him on, he is as hard as earlier. Get on it he motions. I slide over him. Down upon it. I sit up straight and it works to finds its home deep within me. A moan chokes through my lips as together DUTCH and I make it happen! DUTCH hands me the phone. SAY GOOD BYE he lips to me. Good by, love...I stammer...see you in about twenty minutes. I know my voice is so shakey. Hubby says, Hey where did you go...thought I lost you...stay in the lobby..behave..It will be more like half and hour. I exit the call very carefully this time.

DUTCH pulls me down to his chest. I am helpless. He knows it. I go to work on him. Just like with Jack, except each time I drive down upon him, I feel something open deep inside and he goes straight in there. No one has been there. Each time he finds that place, I spasm, and have a climax to end all climaxes. DUTCH just lies there in complete control while I fuck my brains out on him. He has not moved Ready to take it!...DUTCH says quietly...a little more of DUTCH in there doesn't change a thing now!!..YES!. He moves up hard into me, I move downward, in another of the grandest climaxes a human can have. I collapse over him. He rolls me to one side. Carefully, slowly he extricates his cock from my body and stands up.. Better get your ass dressed. I cannot get used to his language.

I move into the bathroom. Shut the door. Use the potty. Nothing of Dutch is going to leave my body, I find. Too deep and too tightly retained, it has all gone where it will stay. But, then again, with Jack it was somewhat the same. Himmm it has been so long since hubby and I did anything, I cannot remember.

I open the door. Dutch is just about dressed. He passes me. Turns and kisses my cheek like a child. What is that all about?

DUTCH turns to me. Places his hand under my chin and lifts my lips to his. Instead of a kiss he bites my lip. I taste blood. He looks at me strangely.

Remind you of Jack? We both must like to bite. He laughs and watches as I inspect my lip in the mirror. Nothing too much. Just a little red mark to match the ones he has place on both sides of my neck. Shit! I pull my collar up. Yes, it will cover them, but I never wear my collar up. DUTCH grins. Barbie, I like a pierced nipple. Know what that is? YES! Get it done. The right one. He is walking toward the desk. Here, he hands me a beautiful gold ring. Thick! Have this mounted. You can tell Jack, you did it for him in a moment of passion. I don,t really give a shit what you tell him, just get it done. Hubby doesn't often look at them anyway, I am sure.. Right? Yes! That side will be easy for you to handle.

Dutch carefully folds my collar down and steps over to his briefcase on the desk.. He turns with a little digital camera and walks toward me. He takes a photo of my face, my neck. Unbutton...he says..I do, I have little choice. He takes one after another. Now lift that skirt for me, Barbie. The quick photos continue. My bare shaved area comes into view and I hold my skirt up and look at DUTCH straight in the eyes, as he has his way. A feeling shivers through me, I have always been so shy even with other girls in the dorm at college, but now I stand very staight, I move my legs apart, bring my skirt even higher and give DUTCH's camera the pic he really wants. He says nothing but his hand is shaking as he puts the camera back in his bag.

Well, lets get the fuck down to the lobby. Out, down the elevator, back to the seats in the lobby. Plenty of time. A roving waiter brings us a coffee. Two sips and Hubby comes through the entry way. The concierge recognises him and points us out. Hubby comes over. Hey Hi. He turns to me...been sitting here all evening...I am sorry you had to do that...It's ok love, I lie...I took a break and got a light meal in the coffee shop. Yes! DUTCH says.. I just got down and she had these two coffee's delivered out here. Wonderful lady you have. Very repectful My legs tighten, I squrm in my seat. My shaved pussy is so wet, used, and it seems like I am ready again. DUTCH has changed this entire thing.

Hey DUTCH, here are those purchase and operating contracts for a share of a new jet. I would like to explain a few things quickly and leave them with you to read over. Great, good DUTCH says...much to review... Well some..Hubby says...want to make sure it is all here and understood. Tell you what DUTCH offers...lets run up to my room and work at the table....I like privacy. We turn. DUTCH takes my elbow firmly and we are back in the elevator.

DUTCH's room has an interesting smell. Dutch has an interesting smell. Lotion or something. It is with him constantly and it is quite pleasant. We move across the room to the table by the window. DUTCH's bag is on the table for some reason. It is a little pull behind bag, the kind that the whole side zips down. As we walk over to use the table I arrive just behind hubby. My blue undies are on the top of DUTCH's clothing. DUTCH closes the bag, zips it shut. We sit down. There is no way that Hubby did not see my undies. He knows them so well. He bought them for our fifth wedding anniversary. The dycotomy of my situation slaps me in the face. I sit stunned. Is this over?

Nothing but business, and not much of that. Ten minutes, maybe fifteen and we are ready to go. Hubby asks to use the bathroom. He goes in through the bed room. DUTCH walks over slowly. He reaches for my arm with his left hand, but instead takes a firm hold on my right nipple. He pulls me up to him, gently bites my lip...right here Barbie...I want my gold ring right here the next time I see you...understand...I love the way your nipples stand out under your blouses...I want that outline there the next time I see you...KEPISH! Yes DUTCH.

We are riding home in our car. I am worn out. Absolutely worn out. Deep inside me I keep feeling a twinge as a result of how I used it to take Dutch. I sit quietly. No panties. Thoughts keep racing through my mind. Hubby breaks the silence...you should have seen Dutch's bedroom...looks like he had a war going on in there. Blankets, pillows, sheets everywhere. I just know he has had a woman in there..probably some two bit ***** he called up....what a thing to do...He is as crazy as Jack says...you could not see it...you were behind me...as we walked in I saw he had these blue silk ladies undies in his bag....COWBUNGA..how can a guy like that live with himself! He rattles on as we drive the expressway around the city and then on to the house. It is just midnight.

I can only echo enser's comments. A pleasure in every sense!

Hubby and I are in our bedroom. I am slowly undressing, knowing I must get into the bathroom before he sees how smoothly I am shaven down there. I am sure it is red and abrased as well. Dutch is enormous. I am filled with thoughts. So tired I cannot slow down, if you know what I mean.

Hubby never looks at me, really looks at me. I let my blouse slip to the bed and then my bra. He is standing across from me in his business suit, looking past me to the door..Hey Sweety... you go on and get a bath..I need to catch the late news and read one short thing. He passes by me. I am wearing just my skirt. Wow! He says. I snap to attention, has he seen my marks that DUTCH so possessively put on my neck. I wonder what kind of after shave DUTCH wears...did you smell it in his room?...everytiime I am around hims I smell it...I smelled it in the car coming over and even now...must be clinging to me big time or I am going nuts....He walks out the door.

I grab my blouse and bra and togther with the skirt they all go into the laundry hamper. Warm bath, the razor finds its home. Powder down there...It is noticably red around the lips. That will be gone by morning..I think it is bigger..perhaps a bit swollen.... I look in the mirror behind my wash basin. The Dutch marks on my neck have darkened and faded just a little...My lip looks ok. I go in and climb into bed. Black, blessed sleep, come quickly. DO NOT think about all the DUTCH seed battling to be the one. A woman just cannot get pregnant from one....Lights out Dark..

Saturday morning starts as routine as ever for me. Hubby at the office. Good coffee. Kids off to Clares house do something with her. (I can't think what) I am reading the paper in the sun room of the kitchen. An normal suburban housewife...RIGHT! Am I pregnant? Lets not go there!! I wipe the thoughts away. Then my mind turns to the gold ring. "Have it installed next time I see you" DUTCH insisted. I know no one who has ever been pierce, other than ear lobes. Who does it? I get a phone book yellow pages and start to leaf through to Piercings. There is nothing under that heading. Concern. Then I think of tattoos and sure enough every one of the tattoo place do piercings.

I call the biggest ad on the page. BODY ART! Bonded, insured. What does that mean... A very young female voice answers...I quickly ask her if they do piercings of the nipple...OH SURE, like, that is the second most often one we do. I am scared. Would yoiu like to have it done?? She is quite the sale gal.. Well..WE could see you around one...TODAY? I ask ..sure. Benny is here and he is the one who does most of those.

Long story short. One oclock finds me at BODY ART. In a shopping center about ten miles from home. The last thing I did was drink half a water glass of Vodka straight. I needed the help. I walk through the door. This little chick with tattoos everywhere says....you must be Barbara. Come with me.

This little cute piece of walking wall painting leads me back a short hall and into a small office. Surprise, it is very clean. I sit looking at all kind of sketchs on the wall. A very thin, very gay, little guy walks in, sort of wrings my hand. Not two words and the big question. Well, what have we in mind?? I am scared shitless. My husband wants me to have my right nipple pierced, I lie. I reach into my hand bag and lay Dutch's gold ring on the small stand between us. He picks it up. Beautiful...good gold...but just a little big and heavy for a nipple. Let me see where we want to put this baby. I FREEZE.. Oh, not right here. He offers. He hands me a paper cover. It has openings that can be torn out to ****** just what he is working on. Lay down here, he points to the stainless steel table with a fake leather cover. Put this cover on and I will be right back...

I open my blouse. Un hook my little bra. Wow I am so *****. I never drink straight anything, except wine. The room is spinning as I lay down and bring his paper sheet over me. I wonder if DUTCH got me. I was crazy to do that! Oh my! I hear the door open. I feel his hands working on the paper. Then my right nipple seems to be lifted up. Not a word. I cannot look at him. My head is swimming. OH, he says... take back everything I said...this will make you a great piece...your nipple can handle the size of this just fine...sure this is what you want. My nipple feels like it did when Dutch pulled it. It had never been manhandled like that. Not a pain but I knew DUTCH wanted me to move closer...I sure did didn't I ...way close.

Well I will leave now and you can button up...WHAT! You did it?...yep..all done.. He leaves and I struggle to sit up. DUtch's gold ring is mounted in my nipple. I look in amazement.. t is not through the nipple but more like behind it. It holds my nipple erect like I was very, very aroused. No pain. I put on my little thin bra and blouse. I try to stand but end up sitting on the edge of the table.

Well there you are...My gal will take all your money when you are ready to go. Any problems just come back in. I put a little local spray on there which makes it less sensitive, but that will wear off in an hour....Continue to move it a bit everytime you think of it....You will notice I really don't go through the nipple...too messy and painful... I actually go behind the nipple and miss all the gland ducts in case you get PRGGO. Hope you like!! He dances around. How do I take it out? I ask...You don't he says, we do. It is what we call a "solder safe connection"...It is permenent.

I stand on shaky legs, out through the hall. I hand one hunderd dollars in cash to the little twit and out to my car. I am pierced. DUTCH has his respect. Other than a little tingle I would not know it was there. What bravery on my part. It is done. DUTCH is still here. Jack has to pick him up tomorrow. DUTCH may see me in the process. His word ring in my ears..."have it done the next time I see you"

My nipple seems a bit sensitive by the time I get home. I had stopped to get a couple things at a convince store, so it is about and hour. I walk up to the bedroom It is two oclock right on the nose, I have time before the girls get home. I look at myself in the mirror. I have on the light sort of fish net bra I normally wear and a nice blouse that is not really one we would call thin....YET I can clearly see my nipple and the outline of DUTCH's gold ring as it lay against my breast. It is such a turn on, honestly. I have to admit. A hidden token to what ever DUTCH is. I feel my insides jumping around. How will I hide this from Hubby. Well.. he never looks at me..maybe I don't have to even try. Jack, well it will have to be something I did very special for him..

I get ready for the girls. This thing does hurt more than he said it would. I take an asprin and get it out of my mind. I really had no choice. It is sort of cute. Sensual. It is Saturday night perhaps Hubby will get home in time to go out to dinner. I call Clare. Sure she would love to drop over around seven.. That woman in a jewel.

The phone rings. It is DUTCH Knoltenstein. Hey lady...how's tricks. DUTCH how did you get my number? It's in the fucking phone book lover, he laughs. Every thing oK? Yes. Please don't call me here DUTCH. I will call you anytime, and anywhere I want lady. Understand. Yes DUTCH.. I give you respect. He chucles, that sinful little chuckle. I had your gold ring put through my right nipple today. Just to respect your wishes. GREAT! you are really coming around. Hurt much? A little, DUTCH. Hope enough to make you think of DUTCH! Hey Jack and I are going to talk your hubby into taking us to dinner tomorrow before we go back. We want you there. RIGHT! OK DUTCH I reply. Now, who are you going to sit with he laughs that little giggle...YOU! DUTCH...maybe between you and Jack...would that be all right. Well, I know I expect you to respect us both.

Hey, I forgot to mention something to you when we were together. You side tracted me, a little! I have a legal firm that does a lot of litigation for me here in town. Jack uses them as well. Did he ever tell you about them? Not that I remember, DUTCH Nice bunch of young egg heads. Jack likes to Jetasize them, as he says. He hauls them around to special events now and then. Really keeps them on our team. I have suggested your hubby use them too.

I never get into town enough to please them, but today, I was telling them that now I will be in town much more often. See the good things you do for me! I took all those contracts over to them to day. Hope to pick them up before I go tomorrow. Lawyers don't like to work weekends like the rest of us. Chuckle. If they don't get them done I may be back up to go over them on Wednesday. Sort of clear the decks Wednesday afternnoon and evening for old DUTCH. Understand. Yes! Ok. Yes, DUTCH. There is no other answer I can give. The answer comes clear up from my uterus.

It is a typical Saturday night if I forget al the marks on my neck, my sore lip, my sore nipple, the fact that I cannot find anything to put on where the outline of DUTCH's gold ring does not clearly show, and all DUTCH's sperm that is in wild battle with in me. Otherwise, everything is normal. The girls are home. I have fed them. They are down watching some TV. Clare will be here anytime and hubby is very late. I guess this is the new normal. Not a boring housewife anymore.

Now I get the famous Saturday night call from the office. Sweetheart...I am so wrapped up in this DUTCH contract.....He is excited, so excited...DUTCH came over here...signed everything....We put money in the bank..Watch this go. He goes on and on singing praise for DUTCH. All the time, I cannot get my mnd off of my DUTCH contract...damn this hurts now...my nipple actually protrudes continuously. I am going to call that little twit and find out if this is what should be happening. It is a constant pressure against my bra.

Hello!! BODY ART. It is the same little squeeky voice....Hi. this is Barbara, I was in for a nipple piercing this afternoon...I have some questions..OK SURE...Do you have redness..NO. good...My nipple stays erect, hard, standing out from my body...YES! is that normal..YES!...that is one of the reasons we have it done. OH! It feels irritated...That will all go away...Sure. Should I wear a bra right now..sure if you want although most of us don't. I hang up a few minutes later. What a twit! It feels just a little better.

Hubby calls. Did you have Clare come over..YES.. well great. How about coming over here and we will get a drink and try to relax. He did not need to say more. I put on the light blue suit that I wore the first night I met Jack. It just seems right. It has a light weight jacket to cover me a bit. I wear it with a light weight beige blouse. I try it with the bra, then with out. Not much difference. I leave the bra off and look in the bathroom mirror. Holy shit! You can see DUTCH's gold ring from across the room. I put the bra on, same thing, maybe a bit less. The lights are bright in here anyway. I must remember to keep the jacket on.

Hubby is busy. I sit sorting some mail address for him. Phone rings, phone rings, finally he comes out, putting on his suit coat. Lets blow this place..lover...How about the Wine Cellar...you like that place..YES! ..good choice. I am so agreeable. Respect.. you know. We walk toward the door. One more phone call...Yes!! Yes!! A place called the Wine Cellar. Ok Bye He turns and we move out the door. That was the greatest guy on earth right now...DUTCH! My uterus literally cramps in a wild contraction! How can I be this way. DUTCH wanted to know where I was in case he needed to get a hold of me. Is he coming there? I ask hubby. No, no way, he has a big day tomorrow. He is going to eat at the hotel. You, I, Dutch and Jack will have an early dinner tomorrow. I fight back a feeling, such a conflict. Sweetheartk I would really prefer the Raddison for dinner tonight, if it ok with you..lover. Fine, great, if we are going over there I will call DUTCH. My tummy tightens again and a little fear passes through me..DUTCH is a wild guy and so exciting, but so unpredictable!

Minutes later hubby comes out to the car. We are on out way. DUTCH was delighted. Told him we were coming now. He is going to meet us in the restaurant..that way he can have his early evening. Nothing too formal...

Dutch is seated with his back to the wall. In, what has become, our favorite table. He rises shakes hubby's hand and gives me a snug embrace and a slight brushing kiss high on the neck. He pauses and seats me opposite him with Hubby to my left. DUTCH is across from me and I know why. Wine, just a simple Merlot. I take one big drink not a sip, a drink, like water. I need it. I know why he has seated us this way. I reach up, unbutton the one button that hold my jacket in place and let it fall open. I look straight at DUTCH. His eyes dance. He looks down the gold ring in my nipple, up into my eyes. His eyes dance again. It seems like his breath is quicker. His face is shining. I can smell that wonderful fragrance that is DUTCH..

Hubby thought two weeks ago that I was a just and educated housewife. He thought it was time I got a little involved in his business. Enough to know some of the trials and tribulations that cause his many late nights. He wanted me to meet his number one client, investor, owner and now business partner. I have come a long way in two weeks. Dutch and Hubby chat about business. Hubby dominates the conversation. Dutch answers enough to be in the conversation, but his eyes and thoughts are on me.

I sit up straighter. MY sholders back, my arms move back along my sides and DUTCH sees his trophy. My breasts are not big..I am a 36C, but they are perfectly shaped. He learned that the first time I sat up across him with his enormous cock buried deep inside me. I know that is when this idea came to his mind. I do all I can to give him the respect he demands. I sit still... a display just for him.

DUTCH starts a new direction in the conversation with Hubby. ..I will be here Wednesday, all day, meeting with my law firm downtown, but if you would need anything regarding all we are doing, I could make time available. I am having lunch with several members of the firm...love to have you two join us. YOU TWO!! Dutch is including me in a business lunch. How is your calandar for WED. He corners hubby. Dutch.. I am absolutely tied up that day...I have a day long meeting with a prospecive new owner and we cannot let that slip...We may be running a demo trip to Chicago. If we do, I will be up there for lunch...No can do, but thanks for the invitation. How about you Barbara?? Dutch asks me directly. I hesitate. I feel hubby's hand. I think it is encouragement. SURE DUTCH! I say...love to...my calandar is free. (To my husband my calandar has always been free, but no more.) I stand up, remove my jacket with my back toward Hubby and sit down again. My pierced breast is away from hubby, but only three feet from DUTCH's eyes. We order dinner.

DUTCH cannot keep his eyes away from the gold ring in my nipple. I can only guess how much he can see, but he can certainly see enough. He knows I did exactly as he demanded. The light is fairly low, but enough. He turns to hubby....I want you to know how much I enjoy working with you, Jack, and BARBARA. He emphasizes my name. I think it is the first time I heard him call me by my correct name, and it is in this context. He is including me in his business thoughts. I just get such good feelings as he continues. There is such respect amoung all of us. He glances directly at my right breast and up into my eyes. We are going to go a long way together.

The meal is grand. I feel so involved in all that is going on. My college days were the last time I had the feeling that I was being challanged. This business envionment is complicated. DUTCH, Jack, Hubby, this law firm, it is moving at such a fast pace, and the end result is my husband is happier than he has ever been.

Those years where he came home from an office with a long face and a small pay check are gone. This is such a money game, and we are all learning how to play it. The waiter comes around my right shoulder to set my dinner plate on the table. His hand shakes visably as his eyes find my decorated breast. DUTCH's eyes light with mirth and erotic pleasure as he looks first at the waiter and then at me. He is so important to all that is going on and I feel like I have a level of trust with him that can only be beneficial to Hubby. This has honestly become not only erotic but fun!

Dinner, coffee, we say good night. As I stand, I bring my jacket around me and button it. We walk toward the lobby. Will I will see you tomorrow night he says to the two of us. We pause in the lobby. Hubby has to use the men's room. Dutch and I stand in the middle of the room. It is crowded with Saturday night activity. He looks at me. You are one good looking gal...Thank you I respond. He moves toward me and without thinking I unbutton my jacket and his arms enfold me underneath. His head drops and there with dozens of people watching as he finds my right nipple with his lips and gently tugs it through my blouse. This my love is your DUTCH RING!! he emphasizes, you DUTCH RING. Remember that. DUTCH and Barbie now have an understanding! I don't think he will ever give me the shit he did earlier. We are on the same page

We sit down to wait. Dutch turns to me. Let me have you cell phone number. It is better than your home phone for us. Sure ! I reply. He pulls out his phone and enters it into memory as I give it too him. I note he puts it under BARBARA CELL. How nice.

Sunday, I sleep in. My breast is much less tender and the erotic throbbing down below has subsided. What a good nights sleep. Hubby was up early and off to the office, getting ready for Jack to come back into town to pick up DUTCH. I sit on the edge of the bed. It seems strange. I am wearing a thin shorty night gown. Never wore anything to bed, but it gives a little cover to my DUTCH RING, should someone awake while I was sleeping with the covers down a bit. What is it this man has done to me?? I stretch. I had such a wonderful vivid dream of just plain raw sex with someone, and it was all built around DUTCH.. As I stand to move to the bathroom, dampness, what a strange feeling as I move into the shower.

I decided to keep my cell phone much closer after last night. Frankly, I did not know why I had it prior to Dutch's asking for the number. No one ever called me on it. Emergencies, was the reason for getting it. I carry it down with me and get a coffee with it setting on the table. Makes you feel important, just a little, to have a cell phone handy. There is no chance it will really ring. DUTCH is running already I am sure. Busy day, meetings, Jack is back, we will have this dinner that DUTCH has arranged and they are off for Miami.

I busy myself with the girls. Working a bit in the yard. I am wearing jeans and a little cotton top. The jeans give me a pocket for the phone. I would not want to miss a call or have it ring and someone else answer. (hubby or one of the girls) My right breast is feeling much better today. The nipple is held out hard and remains erect, but I am getting used to it. In fact, both of my nipples have been hard all morning. I am not wearing a bra. This little red and white cotton blouse touches me in a very provacative way. Barbara, you are so turned on. Even, after all you did yesterday, you are still turned on.

Then a stange revelation. I have not once thought about pregnancy since I awoke. In fact, it has been mostly out of my mind since I did the deed to DUTCH. What is up? Last week when it was highly unlikely, I thought about little else after the weekend with Jack and then DUTCH. I was worried sick. Now, after doing what I did to DUTCH, on what I knew was my most risky day of the month, it has not been a major issue. Last night I was fine, and today I woke up and did not think one thing about it. Changes are occuring in me. Admit it. I am high on risky feelings, the pace of this life, the game of chicken with my sexuality, the loving that Jack gives, and the hard demands of DUTCH. I can no longer use the word boring when describing my life.

It is one oclock in the afternoon. I am sitting in the sun room reading. I have not heard a thing from Hubby all day.( Not unusual) I am startled when my cell phone vibrates in my pocket. I fumble to get it out and turned on. DUTCH it says on the face..neat! I guess. Hey Barbie...Jack just called...I want you to get your little ass over to the airport and pick him up...He will be on the ground in twenty minutes...leave now...I talked to your hubby he could not run over, and told him I would have you get Jack when he said he could not. Can't get the limo and beside Jack says he wants to see you....chuckle!

I am wild inside. Up the stairs..Call Clare..she is on the way across the street...walk into the closet...Short blue skirt...light blue panties...no bra...DUTCH RING LOOKS ENORMOUS...red and white checkered little farm girl shirt....blue sandals. I am out the door as Clare walks in. I am on my way.

For the first time ever, I dial a cell phone while I am driving. What a trick. Hubby answers...Hey love..are you on your way to the airport...sorry I could not get a chance to call you...Dutch has kept me on an international call for hours...glad he could get a hold of you...He rattles on...Glad Jack is here..SAY HELLO TO JACK FOR ME...I will see you around four thirty for drinks over there...He hangs up. I drive with the wildest feeling controling me. What am I going to do with Jack, from now until four thirty??SAY HELLO TO JACK rings in my ears.

Millionaire Flight Operations is busy. Several bigger private jets (heavy iron, I am learning the jargon). Jack's jet is small by comparison, but it is the only one you can fly alone. I am waiting as he comes onto the ramp and starts to shut down.. There is a ramp boy standing beside me waiting to run out with a courtesy golf cart and a red little carpet for the door. Want to ride out? I am surprised. That's who you are waiting for, right? How does he know. Does my passion show.. I get in the cart and arrive as the two engines are just quieting down. The door comes open and there stands Jack. He looks wonderful.. he has such beautiful hair and eyes. Trim light blue shirt. Dark blue tie. Grey slacks. He grins at me as he lets down this little pair of steps behind the door. Hey...Hi BARBARA!! Wonderful it all worked....I asked Dutch to see if you could be the chauffeur today...I was keeping my hopes up all the way up the road from ST Thomas. Come aboard. He turns to the line boy...we will be a minute...got to straighten up in here...we will be leaving around nine. Mark me down for three hundred a side and check the oil, right one might need a quart...I carefully exit the cart like a lady and go up three steps into Jack's beautiful airplane.

The interior is long and somewhat small around. I have come in right behind the cockpit. Right ahead of me is a service bar. I can see decanters of liquor, glasses, coffee dispenser. I turn to my left and down the narrow isle. There are four seats, facing one another, with two behind them and then a door into a luggage area. Jack has followed me in. It is cold in here. "cold soaked" Jack says as he turns and shuts the door, twisting a large handle to lock it in place. Happens when I come down from high altitude quickly. Lets keep the cool air in, its warm out there. I sit in the back right hand seat, he slides into the one opposite me, the light is dim, only the ramp lights coming through the steamed up windows. Humidity out side Jack explains. The cold air In the cabin chills me through my thin little skirt and blouse. My nipples harden, and I am immediately brought back to the reality of my DUTCH RING. Lets get that out of the way.

Jack is looking at my nipples. I can see he is. Jack you mean so much to me..you know that .... I wanted to do something just for you...you have everything and what can a woman give you that will come close to saying how much I love you...I know you like my breasts...I reach up and unbutton one button at a time. My blouse falls open down the front. Jack thinks it is an invitation. He slides down to his knees, between mine and his lips come up to mine. JACK...look..I open my blouse and reveal my piercing and gold ring. Jack backs away...his hand come up to my breasts... THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, BARBARA. You got a piercing and that ring for me...how did you know...just beautiful...this is so personal...I know you and your husband...he will never see this...he grins a devilish grin...this you did for me...when did you have it done...Yesterday...does it still hurt...NO Jack...take hold of it....he drops his head opens his mouth and consumes his trophy.

Jack reaches beside me and releases a lever which allows the seat to recline. All the way back until it is laying in the seat behind and I am on my back with my feet still in on the floor on either side of his knees. His hands leave my breast, come down and so slowly slide my light blue panties off...He tosses them in the back compartment...I am lost in his bright blue eyes...he finds his home..and Jack goes to home...warm long strokes. I feel the leather of the seat on my bottom...Jack..maybe later, not now...not now...not. I fold forward, he has my DUTCH RING FIRMLY IN HIS TEETH..I climax, not anywhere near what I now know I can do with DUTCH, but a wonderful climax. Jack grabs my back pulls me to him, and then together we lay backward onto the seat, and he delivers as deeply as he can. I feel him come down my back pulls me forward, again, and I convulse again. Then back in the seat where he collapses, draining into me He gently slides out. Only now releasing my DUTCH RING so I can fall back to the seat. My nipple hurts so badly...My lower body twinges in erotic desire. He turns and moves up to open the door. Hey lets get over there to the hotel while there is still time to talk. All, I have time to do is straighten up, button up, and move forward in the isle behind him. I have never been in an airplane where I can't stand up. This is almost claustrophobic following behind.

The ramp is busy. Two ramp boys comes rushing over as Jack reaches the ground and turns to take my hand. These are little awkward steps. My skirt is way to short. Why do these guys always seem to know right where to stand. Do they know what went on in here. My panties are lost back there in the dark somewhere. A golf cart pulls up. Jack and I slide into the seat together and we are wisked over the fifty feet to the terminal door. Jack has no bags, just a little briefcase he always seem to carry.

I drive so unsteadily. Jack is a jet pilot and I am so aware of how I drive. I do not often have new people in my car. Jack is talking away. He is relaxed. Barbara....I am sorry I jumped on you back there....I have honestly missed you, like you would never know...YES I DO..DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT I DON'T KNOW I emphasize....he looks over and grins...that is the best thing I have heard all week. We arrive at the Raddison quickly. It is closer to the FBO than it is to the airline terminal. I am really glad we are here. I need the ladies' room.

I run into the ladies' I am so wet and wild down below. I can feel Jack's semen literally running out of me. Something has changed. Dutch has changed me...perhaps. None of Dutch ever appears...I am so messy. I clean up over and over, but still as I stand and move out to the wash basin, I am so wet. I look in the mirror. Neat, cute outfit. I like red, white and blue. This skirt is the shortest I have, I think. I raise it ever so slightly. Almost obscene. I let it fall. It is pleated and rather good at staying in place. My blouse is cute. Red and white checker pattern. Very informal, I think as I straighten my hair.. WOW! My DUTCH Ring is so visable...WOW! This is to revealing... I better try to run home and change. Dinner can be informal here but this could be embarrassing. I walk out!

Jack is just coming over from the desk. Got my good room on the ninth. One I think you know..he laughs. He puts his arm around me. You look lovely. .. our piercing is so neat...I can just see it through your blouse the way I should... Yes Jack, but what about everyone else...heck with them he says...what about Dutch...heck with Dutch...you make me so proud....what about my husband...Lets step into this little shop and let me buy you a pretty sweater..He grins. He has his arm around me as I pick out a white, very light weight sweater, that we agree fills the bill. I am revealed but not so the world at large will know.

We walk into the coffee shop. It is three fifteen. Lets get a quick bite and then go up and finish our conversation he says. grinning...I am starving.. I need Jack so badly I am aching in my lower body. I have it so badly for this guy. I am hopeless. He is so good looking, so nice to me, and so sensual. There are several table busy. We get a Coke. Strange, I don't drink coke. It tastes good. Our sandwiches are on order in the back...Jack is quietly telling me about his week and my little pea brain is having a pre-orgasm waiting to get him to bed.

Barbara, Jack says... if I am right we made a big mistake on that airplane, young lady...this is your fertile weekend...right... isn't that what you figured out last week. Yes Jack...I look down at the table...Shoot...he says...I never thought of a thing when I saw you there...Barbara...I am so sorry...well lets hope....HOPE WHAT, JACK..is all I can say. I look up to see nothing but lust in his eyes. He looks down at my DUTCH RING and he face flushes. I slip my sweater off and put it over my sholders, unbutton the top button of my blouse and watch as he goes into a passion fit. He cannot sit still. There Jack...with the sweater like that, this is just for you to enjoy. He reaches over and takes the sweater from my sholders and folds it. Placing it on a ledge by the table he says...there, I want every guy to know what I have...I am so proud of you... I have never felt so wanted.

Our food arrives and I can see that Jack is starved. Out conversation ends as he begins to eat. I pick at some salad, and take a bite or two out of the sandwich. I watch his mouth move. Time after time, he is so beautiful. I want this man so badly. His mouth moves just as it does when he takes my breast as we are making love. He is just the right height. He has full access to me as he makes love to me...My thoughts ramble. Hubby is just too tall. I knew that the very first time we danced in college. We just don't match up physically. Jack and I are perfect. I only need to tip my head back slightly to find his lips as he works to bring me to climax. Barbara, stop. You are a maniac.

It is getting late. Dutch and hubby will be here in a short while. I need this guy. He is going back to Miami tonight, but he registered in a room anyway just so we could be together. He loves me. I see nothing but trust, love and pride in his face. These rooms are expensive. Well, he does own the place. Lets move along. How can I get this moving?? The whole world seems to have slowed way down.

Jack looks up..Barbara...that piercing and ring are the sexiest thing anyone has ever done for the guy who has everything...and now I have everything..he smiles. His hand slips down beside the table and he brings a small white package up from his briefcase by the wall. Looking around to make sure he does not embarrass me, he slides it across the table. His look is one I will never forget. It is a beautiful little box with a white silk ribbon. Slowly, I open it. It has been years since hubby bought me an intimate gift and then it was a night gown and robe. Before that I can only remember the one pair of blue undies he bought that DUTCH now owns. A dampness. Tissues part to reveal a beautiful pair of undies in the package. They are black, very thin, very sexy, and very expensive. You know how you can just tell when something is absolutely the very best. I look over at Jack and his smile says eveything. To replace one pair I stole from you....He grins that devilish grin. You will get a replacement for the white ones when you earn it...He laughs this laugh that makes me tickle inside.. Jack, thank you.. Go slip them on he says.

Jack stands up and brings my sweater around to me. He is so polite. He holds it for me to put it on. I notice that to get my arms through the sleeves I have to turn to face the entire coffee shop. My DUTCH RING is in full view as my arms come back to find the sweater sleeves. I bring the sweater around me and turn to Jack. He is beaming. I know, and I know that he knows what he did. I love the attention and he knows it. I feel so sexy as we walk out together. Jack has his hand sort of under my elbow. He always does that.

We walk toward the clock. The now famous clock in the middle of the lobby. Just across from the clock is the elevator and at the top of the elvator will be my Jack. I need this guy..Dampness. Jack. stops. Hey! run into the ladies room and try on your gift, I need to go back in the coffee shop, I left my case by the table. He runs back and I proceed to the ladies'. No one is in there, except me. I go into a booth and quickly realize that making love to Jack is not like it is with DUTCH. A great deal of Jack's semen is going, going, gone. I dry carefully, stand and slip into my new panties. They are beautiful. Just the right size. It seems strange, but I have never owned a pair of panties that were not just department store, off the counter. These are very special. I love them. I open the stall door and see myself in the mirror behind the wash stands. I stand there, looking at the sexiest woman in the world. Slowly I lift my skirt, I have never looked so sexy. Shaven smoothly with black panties so thin that you know immediately, this woman is ready for her man. My man is waiting out there. I wash my hands (so important to mother) and race out to Jack.

Jack is at the cashiers stand talking to a young cute little gal. He hands her some folded money and I see a grin pass his lips and then one from her. Pangs of jealousy. He owns this place. Does she know that? He is so good in bed. DOES SHE KNOW THAT? He is as good looking nude, as he is standing there in that blue shirt (that matches his eyes)and grey slacks. Does she know that? A panic passes through me as he turns and comes straight across to me. He has seen me back here by the clock, but did he know I saw what was going on in there. Jack...I say with a tear welling up..is that someone you know?

His look is one I will never forget. Barbara, yes she is an employee here... I have met her...now listen to me. He looks straight in my eyes..you and I are so vulnerable...I love you..there...I LOVE YOU..I am not a rounder...a womanizer.. a bum..I have never been near her...anyone in this hotel..on anyone in any hotel or restaurant I have ever owned...I was thanking her for finding my case by the wall, and holding it for me...she had already called the desk to let them know she had it and to leave a message in OUR room. OUR room passes through me like a lightening bolt. He said OUR room. l have forgotten that everyone here knows him. When he and I are here, his heart is on his sleeve. Jack stands directly in front of me, takes both my elbows in his hand, pulls me to him, in plain view of the coffee shop girl and the world and gives me a warm kiss and that famous look.

We turn to walk toward the elevators, but he stops at the old clock again and asks me to sit for a minute. Hubby and DUTCH will be here too soon it is already approaching four. I would rather not talk right now, but this looks important. Hey! listen Jack starts (it seems like he always starts that way)..I really want to go through with the thing I mentioned last week about getting you and your husband down to the hotel in St. Thomas...it is a real resort...the best thing, I think, I have ever done...you will love it...I have mentioned it several times to your husband, but now I am going to put some pressure on him to come down at the end of the month...Ok... I want you there...can you do something with your children?...I would want to know that they were well taken care of. YES, Jack. I have Clare, she has been with the kids since they were born. I mentioned it to her when you mentioned the possibility two weeks ago. I would love to go. Hubby is so busy and I know he will want to back out, but I would love to go, you know that, I want to go so badly. (Jack is the most considerate guy I have ever met. his first thoughts are of my children and he has never met them. Doesn't even know their names. Only DUTCH knows I have girls and their names)

My cell phone rings in my purse. I let it ring, it is on vibrate and low ring and I know it has to be DUTCH. Jack turns to me....better answer your phone. Oh! I fumble it out of my little bag and open it. Hello! Hello Barbie (it is Dutch and he is back to BARBIE) Did you find my partner at the airport? Yes! Great! Are you at the Raddison? Yes. Well I hope you have screwed his balls off..we are heading over there in ten minutes...as soon as your hubby gets out of the head! Look pretty. Dutch laughs his strange laugh. Tell Jack. Get his ass out of bed. He laughs again and hangs up.

It was hubby. I lie. They are on there way over in ten minutes. The look of disappointment must show. I sure hope the lie holds up. Jack deserves respect. Hubby does not even know my cell phone number. Jack looks at me. Well! That is best Barbara, you and I both know it it best. Anything to limit possible complications in our lives. Every time we have sex the chance go up that you end up in a "family way". He similes. Yes! I know. I reply. Lets go up to the room for just ten minutes.

Unbelievable

I have been coming to this site for a year or so. My wife and I are rather well off (MBA and PHD) and live in NE USA. She has had several lovers with my permission. My point is that I know the game, and this is the best writing that I have ever seen. Thank you for making it available for free. For those that live our lifestyle, what you are explaining is not at all out of the bounds of reality.

You proofed that it is possible to write a great story without a BBC, with out ten or more twelve inch cocks and a truck load of four letter words.
You deserve applause.

Jack looks across at me with a look that send chills of emotion up and down my back. There, see, we can be good, Barbara. Even if it takes the clock to keep us in the lobby... He grins and then his expression starts to change. Jack looks at me so seriously and his eyes seem to be going right through me. I want you to know something. He starts...sit still and quit jumping around...(is it that obvious how much I need this guy) There is no way for me to tell you how I feel. These emotions are too deep, and way too complicated. I would like to tell you that I am a very straight family man, who has traveled as I do, done the things I have done, had the temptations you would expect, and constantly been on high guard such that trangression never occured. That would not be true...The honest facts are. I have a family in Florida. Did You know that? Yes, Jack, I know you are married and have children. Yes, and that is very important to me. But, here is what you will never believe, but is is as truthful as the day is long...Barbara, I have never trangressed, not because I have been on some high guard or high moral ground, but because I have never been in the company of a woman that was tempting enough...

There was one glance between you and I, one shared glance that turned into a long look of love, that will go down as "the" major emotional moment in my life. That glance caught me unguarded and it was overwhelming. Even though you and I were having a private dinner in my suite, I was not the least bit concerned that I would let the evening become less than professional. First, I had been in similiar situations many times. I own these damn hotels and at the same time like my privacy. Secondly, I was in a great, good, deal with your husband, and great, good, deals are like sex for me. I get so wrapped up in them they consume me. My mind was completely occupied, until your beautiful brown eyes sweep into all my busy thoughts and said here is one very important thing you have got to think about, Jack.

I sit quietly, sort of stunned, this man loves me beyond a demension I have ever known. Love before this just happened. A crush in highschool, maybe two, I cannot remember either. Then college. Graduation. Love just was there. It was right. It fit with family, friends, and the timing of my life. It had no costs what-so-ever, just rewards. It has been good, no lows, no highs, it just works.

Jack..please listen..I do believe you, every word, your eyes that night in that room changed me forever. The look you gave me lives in my heart, Jack. It comes back to me every hour, day after day, it comes to me in dreams, when I try to read, shop, work around the house, in every quiet moment and right in the middle of the busiest times. Honestly. I thought I could never tell you because I thought I was just, school girl nuts, over a guy I should learn to avoid. Jack looks at me, pauses, ..well there you are MISS BARBARA...we have our burden to bear for sure, we both understand it now, but I don' t know that makes it any better. I look over to Jack, his face is filled with emotion and beyond him I see DUTCH and hubby coming across the lobby.

DUTCH is in the lead. He is walking swiftly with hubby about two paces behind. Jack remains seated beside me, but reaches up to shake each of their hands as they approach. Hey you, DUTCH greets us. Hubby steps back a step to allow DUTCH to pass. He comes around the table, I extend my hand, I am convulsing uncontrollably deep inside, he bends, slides under my extended arm, places his left hand under my unbuttoned sweater and gently kisses my neck. As he moves back upright, his hand brushes my DUTCH RING ever so gently. Glad you got here, Jack, I feel the need to get out of this town... He chuckles... I think I have dropped too much money and energy around here..He looks directly at me. Am, I were he "dropped all this energy" My face feels so warm.

DUTCH turns toward the entry... Lets get moving... I need to get to Miami...any snacks on the plane...Hey Jack, I just want you to know, I am going to be sitting in the back enjoying a couple glasses of your fine scotch, while you work you ass off up front...

The four of us move across the lobby. DUTCH is way out in front, like he cannot move fast enough. Hubby walks behind him with his two cases. Jack lingers behind beside me. His head moves, I look to see what he is looking at. We exchange an, all knowing, wonderful glance. His eyes are magical.

Jack stops...DUTCH..just a minute I need to check at the desk... I had a day room so I could get some work..got to let them know I am leaving. DUTCH stops. Work, work, work. that is all you think of man...He turns to hubby...hey go out there and make sure they have that hot rod limo ready to go for us. Hubby move across the lobby toward the door. DUTCH looks as Jack stands in line at the desk. He watches as hubby goes out to the entry. He bends down, opens his briefcase (the kind with a lid on the top, like Jacks') Clearly, no question the little blue panties my husband bought me for our anniversary are right on the top. My insides jump again. DUTCH brings up as small brown envelope. Hands it to me. Tuck that in your little handbag, there, take a look at it later.

Hey GAL..you still have Wednesday blocked out for old DUTCH, right. I hesitate. He looks at me with that look that kills me. I told you to have your pretty little ass all blocked out for me, you remember that. YES! DUTCH Hey, hey sounds like a little attitude here. I want you to pick me up at the airport. KEPISH. YES! I call you tomorrow when I know the times.

Hubby walks back in...Everything ready! He says. Jack comes back. We proceed to the door. Hubby and I remain back as DUTCH and Jack start out to their limo. Jack turns comes back, shakes hubby's hand...Keep up the good work. He turns to me extends his hand in the most professional fashion and we share one little shake. His eyes reach over to mine and say absolutely everything. DUTCH is out the door. Jack turns, they are gone.

Hubby and I stand sort of frozen for a moment and then head for the back entry, the parking lot, and my five year old family car.

Monday passes. The same routine you know. I am so aware of my shaven area and my DUTCH RING every time I bath. There is no way either of these will become routine for me. I am in a constant state of uphevel. I keep my cell phone with me. I wait for DUTCH's call. Nothing!

Tuesday. Morning chores done. I am so busy I cannot describe the energy. Too much coffee, or is it too much DUTCH. Jack's eyes stay constantly in the back of my mind. Everytime I sit down, I want to talk to him, but there is no way. The phone rings in my pocket. DUTCH. Hey babe...be airport tomorrow. Park at the FBO and wait there. I got a limo, I'll pick you up. Nothing real big, just lunch, you, I and a couple buddie! Hey wear something real nice. Short and shakey. You know. No panties. I want my DUTCH RING to be a stand out. I listen, say nothing. YOU THERE? Yes, DUTCH. GET ALL THAT? Yes, DUTCH. DUTCH, DUTCH, my voice quivers a bit. "and a couple buddies" rings in my ears. More men can only mean more complication.

DUTCH, would you give me a rain check. I am getting in too deep. Wednesday is not the best of days for me... I know he can see through my pleading, he knows I have the day set aside, I would have said something earlier. There is silence on the other end of the phone.. Did you open my little package? DUTCH finally says, very quietly. No arguement, maybe this thing was not that important. No DUTCH. I forgot all about it. It is still in my handbag. YOU FORGOT IT? DUTCH try to be good to his lady and she forgets his things..well open it now. I will wait. Just put the phone down and go open it...

Upstairs I find my little hand bag. The envelope is on the top. I open it and unfold three sheets of paper.. Hand written on the top page DUTCH has...YOU WANTED INTO THIS EXCITING BUSINESS WORLD.

YOU FUCKED MY BUDDY TO GET A TICKET FOR A TRAIN RIDE
YOUR BUDDY FUCKED OLD DUTCH TO GET THE TRAIN TO RUN
DUTCH ONLY WANTS A RIDE ON YOUR TRAIN AND RESPECT
DUTCH IS HAPPY

I turn to the second sheet. There is a scratchy black and white computer photo of me. I am standing facing DUTCH holding my unbuttoned blouse open widely. Clearly evident are the marks on my neck and my abrased lip. The photo is so washed out, but my expression of submission is clear.

I turn to the third sheet. I physically jump. It is much clearer. I am standing straight, with my skirt lifted above my waist, my smoothly shaven body clearly revealed in all detail, for DUTCH to photograph, but the startling thing is my expression. My face is filled with erotic, passion!! No question. The other amazing thing is my legs are parted. Just an inch or two, but it clearly shows involvement on my part.

DUTCH has me. In more ways than one. My left hand comes up to my DUTCH RING as I hurry back down the steps. It is heavy enough at times that it actually bounces if I rush done steps. I feel my nipples harden. Inside I am a mess. Emotions of all kinds course through me.

I pick up the phone..DUTCH? Open it? he asks. Yes! Understand? Yes! YOU ARE ONE SMART BUSINESS WOMAN. YOU LEARN QUICK. WHEN DUTCH ASKS--YOU DELIVER. YOU HAVE NO TROUBLES. YOUR LITTLE SCHEME WITH JACK AND HUBBY JUST STAYS IN HIGH GEAR!! Kapish? Yes DUTCH. FBO at ten thirty tomorrow morning and I will dress as you want me. GOOD FUCKING GIRL! BYE!

For some reason, I am much calmer now than I was waiting for DUTCH's call. I really do not like him, he is the kind of man that is easy to hate. The way he treats people, his general attitude is just impossible. He is course, rough, demanding, and crude.

There are just two things that make him tolerable for me. He has reached some where in me sexually that, I know, will never otherwise be touched, and he owns that. Secondly, there is now an understanding regarding hubby, the business, and Jack that works. Dutch may honestly think I got close to Jack initially to have leverage for my husband business, but now it no longer matters. We can make this work. Deep inside I have this constant itch and DUTCH is the only man who has ever scratched it.

I busy myself the rest of the day with all the normal little things that used to be THE important issues in my life. Dinner for the girls and me. Hubby gets home at eleven. Bushed. Had a sandwich in, at the office. Watches the news, at eleven. He gets up, kisses my cheek. Time for bed. By the time I get up stairs after sutting the house down he is sound asleep snoring quietly.

Wednesday dawns bright and warm for early May. As soon as I can, I ship the girls over to Clare's. They like it over there and this house needs some work. Clare has a careful eye for dust...

It is nine oclock. I go up to the bedroom. Into the bath and run a deep tub. Wash carefully, and then, ever so carefully, I shave as smoothly as a woman can be shaven. Out on the white fuzzy rug I dry, and then turn to the counter to apply a body lotion that smells so good. (hubby bought it for my birthday last year, but I used it just once) I walk toward my closet. (this marble floor is always cold on my feet) My nipples harden just a little and I turn back toward the mirror that covers the wall behind the long counter. What I see amazes me. What a sensual woman. Shaving does something and attitude does more. I turn to the left and bring my right arm back a bit, my DUTCH RING so emphasizes my breast. I never knew my breast could look so full, shapely, and perfect.

Into the closet. TREAT DUTCH WITH RESPECT. He wants short and shakey, he will get short and shakey. I know few people will see me. It will be straight to the Raddison, for sure. He said he had lunch plans with a couple of his friends. I have a brown pleated skirt which is almost obscene. I bought in a mood, which quickly went away when I put it on and showed it to hubby that evening. It has been hanging since. I slipped it on and felt a little sensual thrill pass through me. DUTCH NEEDS RESPECT. My blouses are in a drawer in the bedroom. I like beige. I must admit it. I pick through a stack of beige blouses. How could one woman have so many. One comes off he bottom that is quite sheer, but if has long sleeves. Wierd, I try it on. Long sleeves and this very short skirt seem to go. WIERD! I put a very thin beige bra on, then the blouse and DUTCH HAS HIS RESPECT. My piercing and his DUTCH RING are clearly evident. Not only the shape against my breast, but I can actually see that it is gold. That is a thin top. Maybe too thin. No. I take a small brown vest from the closet and I like what it does. Open down the front, it has no buttons, it covers me and yet if I am not careful......

No calls. I somehow thought DUTCH would call at the last minute. Why would I think that? He knows I will be there. Iknow there is no chance he will cancel. My little four door car looks out of place at Millionaire Flight. I lock it and walk into the the terminal, through the sliding doors at exactly ten twenty. Early! RESPECT! DUTCH made it clear to hubby he likes people to be on time for meetings, and to his credit, hubby says DUTCH is the same himself. Should be no long wait.

I sit very carefully on a large brown leather seat. It is part of a conversation area all done in shades of brown. I really match. I look good here. I even found a small brown hand bag that matches. How neat. DUTCH WILL BE PLEASED and give me a little nicer way to go. I pick a "PEOPLE" from the table to my right, make sure every thing looks proper, act like I am reading and wait. The lobby is empty. Good. I am so nervous. I glance below the magazine. This skirt is so short! Way short! Why was I dumb enough to not wear panties? It feels so strange. I could have worn them and slipped them off later in the ladies foom if it looked like DUTCH was going to care. I am so nervous. Coffee I need coffee. I look across at a little room they call the galley. Start to get up. Look down at my outfit, and I freeze. I am such a modest person I cannot leave the safety of this big chair.

A young guy rushes in through the doors. Sweating, uncomfortable in his business suit. Good looking guy, late twenties. Blond hair. Just the kind you see running around this place. On a rush to get somewhere in the world, but not sure where, or how! Older men are just so much better, calmer, they know what they want. He runs over to the counter, says something quickly, turns studies the room and ...of all places...he comes right over to sit opposite me. My legs are crossed at the ankles and I feel my knees move tightly together, I look down to make sure my breasts are covered with the vest. (quite cute) I expect a chatter box and wait for it to start. My throat thightens. I won't be able to say even "good morning". I glance at him over my magazine as he sits down. His eyes are fixed on the sliding door.

We sit. Not a word. Not a glance. He is so lost in what ever has him sweating like that. Five minutes. Well no problem with this guy and the outfit I am wearing. I have been avoiding exchanging eye contact with a guy that does not even know I exist. I continue faking like I am reading. I feel my legs relax just a little at the knees. I see his eyes flash over from the door and look down at the movement. It is the first time he has looked away from that door. His eyes stop there. For the first time I see something other than rush, rush on his face. His eyes move back over to the sliding doors. I relax my legs just a little more. His eyes snap back. I have no idea what he can see, but this time his eyes stay there and his face lights up. Amazing! I relax my knees again and he actually seem to be moving forward in his seat. I keep my eyes buried in "people". This is the best thing that has happened to him today, maybe this month; and it keeps my mind off of DUTCH. My legs are now in their normal relaxed position with my ankles crossed. I look below my magazine. There is hardly and inch between my knees and this character is on the edge of his seat.

Something comes over me. Hey, I will never see this guy again. I deliberately uncross my legs. I do not dare look down. My eyes stay in the magazine. I slide down just a little in the chair and bring the magizine higher. I sneak another look at him, and it is a study in what a woman can do. Nothing, but my skirt, legs and what-ever-else he can see, are on his mind NOW! He is on fire. I start to slowly move my knees, ever so slightly. I slouch down just a little more. My face buried in my magazine.

Something comes over me. Modesty has been replaced by some erotic feeling. I drop the magazine, sit up a bit, and reach to my right,(to select another magizine from the table beside my chair). I feel my little vest move with my arm, just like I knew it would. As my magizine reaches the table, I hear him release air. Clear over here I can hear him breathing. My DUTCH RING came into view, no question.

This guy is on fire! I look past him and see a long black limo come past the entry door. It seems to be like a black train, finally stopping and DUTCH steps out. Ten minutes late, but that had been ten minutes of harmless fun for me. However, I am sure glad I am on my way out of here. I went way too far with this! In a strange way though I am glad that guy sat there, but glad that game is over!

DUTCH has a look in his eye as he comes through the door. He is impossible to read. I quickly stand, gather my hand bag and walk directly toward him. Maybe we can get to the car, before he gets started. His voice is always so loud in public. Jack comes through here all the time and I am sure some of these people now associate me with Jack. (Jack's eyes are the blueist eyes I have ever seen) I hurry directly toward the door and DUTCH.

HEY YOU TWO!.. DUTCH says, and I turn to see this young guy right behind me,...I'm late, sorry, I was in traffic...He chuckes that strange chuckle...Have you met? I nod No! Barbie this is Perry, Perry this is Barbie...there that is done. Lets get going. We are out the door.

DUTCH pauses at the limo door. I have been slightly behind him. I am mortified. My face burns. DUTCH will kill me if that young shit says a thing. We wait while the driver comes back and opens the door. I am shaking so badly, my face feels like it has been in the sun for way too long. My nerves are...DUTCH issues the orders. Barbie you get in and sit over there. He points to the rearward facing seat on the other side. Perry you slide over there he points to the seat directly across from me.

Perry turns, hey DUTCH, I need the little boy's room, give me just a minute. He disappears through the doors. DUTCH slides in and the driver closes the door, behind him. DUTCH! DUTCH! you are going to kill me. I blurt out. He looks over. Neat woman..I love that outfit...let me see old DUTCH'S nipple ring there...I move my vest. His eyes say everthing...you have it woman, love that outfit...great. DUTCH, DUTCH please listen to me. He pauses looks at me....shit lady it looks like you saw a ghost. What has happened?

DUTCH, DUTCH ..you are going to kill me...I was flirting with your business associate back there in the lobby..I had no idea he was here to do business with you...he sat down opposite me...he was so preoccupied, he did not seem to know I existed...I started to play around, just to see if I could get his attention.

DUTCH looks at me. Incredable!...woman...what the fuck did you say to him. NOTHING! Nothing! Then what the fuck do you mean. I look down at my lap, my skirt is up mid way between my knees and my waist, I swear...DUTCH, you can see how I dressed...I tried to do as you wanted...all I did was move here and there to get his attention...he seemed so preoccupied...I felt like he did not know I existed until I moved a little just to tease him...just a game DUTCH...wasting time.

BARBIE...tell old DUTCH..straight up..quick...I don,t want to hear it from him....WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO. I feel blood flowing to my face. DUTCH...I spread my legs just a little and he went ape!..Is that all? DUTCH insists...well you saw where he was seated...he may have seen eveything... he was absolutely wild... DUTCH reaches over and lifts my little skirt... He looks at my shaven area..grins and drops it...cute, kid real cute. Did you show him your little DUTCH RING as well...YES! DUTCH...I am sure he saw it.

DUTCH glance out the window toward the doors. He turns back toward me, I look at him expecting rage, but his look is just DUTCH. Well, Barbie that all is fine...thanks for telling DUTCH...you are a princess...listen...this all just might make things easier for DUTCH...

I thought I might have a little trouble explaining all this...you know how Jack "Jetasizes" clients he wants to impress, well old DUTCH doesn't fly. Do you know what old DUTCH does Barbie? He "womanizes"...understand... Perry here, is being a little bit hardass with DUTCH on a very big contract. DUTCH started to think having a pretty young thing like you around might get his mind off of the complecations he sees in this contract.

I sit frozen, DUTCH could not want me to be a ******..Panic fills me..Get out of here. Something is choking me. No, he would not want that, it has no place in legitimate business. He is just suggesting I be good company for lunch. DUTCH said that someone else is coming. He just wants to look like a big wig with these guys! My mind races..

Perry returns. DUTCH slides out and points for Perry to move across, directly in front of me. It is hopeless. I cannot look at him. I stare out the window on my side. I am so embarrassed. My legs are shaking so, my knees are locked together. I sit frozen...my hands sweat.

DUTCH starts... Hey! Perry..just heard that you had a little show in there while you were waiting for me. (I am mortified, I feel just a little sick. ) Perry is looking directly at me. Wow DUTCH, I sure did! He looks directly at my face. DUTCH sort of slaps Perry's knee. Do you think she was trying to turn old Perry's wick up a bit?. Perry smile. DUTCH if she was trying she sure succeeded...what an attractive lady...is she in your office?

Well Perry this is what it is like when you travel with old DUTCH...He always has a good surprise waiting for his friends...Perry laughs. DUTCH we are the best of friends, and that was a most enjoyable surprise...Hope she did not get you too wild, Perry...I will have to speak to Barbie about having respect for an old married guy like you. He talks like I am not there!

She apologizes...don't you Barbie...Barbie you awake!. DUTCH reaches over and tugs on my arm, with a chuckle. I feel my vest moving aside. I am breathing so hard I know my breasts are heaving. I cannot look anywhere except out the window... DUTCH's hand comes over and pulls my left leg firmly toward him to open me slightly to Perry's pleasure. I can hear Perry's breathing over my own. He is completely enthralled. DUTCH has him like a lamb. I sit, the car is coming up around the circle at the Raddison.

Users who are viewing this thread