• Thread starterBarbiebnymph
  • Start date

Barbiebnymph

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2006
Ohio
THESE ARE EVENTS FROM MY LIFE.

It is a long story with many details, which I will continue to add as time permits. Looking back, I cannot believe this happened, I do not expect you to.

My husband had started his own business. This was a long standing dream for him. He was his own boss, at last. Aviation had been his interest since his youth. He had studied the business for years, obtained all the pilot ratings, gone to graduate school in business, and worked in jet aircraft sales for over five years; all with the goal of eventually starting his own business dealing in business jets. Now he was six months into it and learning from the school of hard knocks.

Contacts were critical to his success. This was something he knew from the beginning, but had grossly under estimated. No amount of preparation, or hard work, seemed to solve this problem.

Getting into the right circles, knowing the right people and being informed when someone was really interested in making a decision was critical. These were multi-million dollar business jets and the people who owned them traveled in tight circles. He was having a real struggle. There was a lot of competition and he seemed to always learn about critical things too late.

Finally, some success, he sold his first big business jet. It was great to see him smile again. Everything seemed to be coming together. This was confirmation for him, that he could find some success. Good money. We could now pay a few of the debts that had accumulated while he was getting started.

Equally important, the new owner,Jack, was a wealthy business man and such a good source of help and contacts for additional new business. The aviation business had always been so exciting for hubby and now it was making real money as well.

More and more, I heard Jack's name as business started to pick up for hubby. Jack was Jewish, wealthy, hard working, and very successful in the hotel business. He developed, owned and operated numerous hotels working together with various national and international hotel chains. He flew. He flew his own jet. He was interested in the aviation business and more importantly he took an interest in hubby's business and the struggles he was having getting started.

I could sense that, through Jack, doors were now opening for Hubby. He more and more talked about fast pace, exciting, successful people, wealth, travel, high performance jets and the places these people go with them. More and more frequently he would say something like, Barbara, you need to meet Jack. I want to evenually get you involved with me in all this...as soon as I have things going strong.

It was clear that Jack was becoming more and more involved. Jack knew so many good contacts. Jack knew so many good advertising ideas. Jack was going to help by introducing this or that good client and "jetasizing" him. (taking him somewhere on a demo flight ) It seemed like Jack's name came into every conversation my husband and I had. I was so pleased with what Jack brought to hubby's business and the successful track hubby seemed to be on after months of struggle.

Finally, the occasion arose where my husband wanted me to meet Jack. This, for me, was so difficult. I have always been shy around males. Females I can do well with, but I find it so hard to talk with males and normally end up hoping they will carry on the conversation and I can just listen. I long have recognised that I cannot even look a male in the eye without embarrassment.

It was Friday evening and Jack was in town. He was staying at a Raddison Inn (which he owned) near the airport. Drinks and dinner. Hubby warned me that I might be bored after things settled down because they had a lot of business to discuss. This stuff will be greek to you, sweetheart. I agreed to sit quietly and just enjoy the evening out. So thankful that was all I needed to do.

Several times during the day I paused to think about what I should wear to meet Jack. I wanted to look attractive. He was so important to hubby. I did not want to look sexy for sure, such that he might think I was something other than a well educated housewife with a keen interest in what my husband was undertaking. I settled on a light blue business suit wiith a beige blouse. The suit had a jacket which would cover my breasts. They are my finest attribute (after my keen mind, hoho), not big, but perfect for a woman with two kids. I am maybe just a little too thin, but they are perfect. My mind is a strange place!

We got there early. Found a table in the bar area. I was so nervous. Jack was important to success in this business and I wanted to make all the right impressions.

A gentleman walked into the bar shortly after we sat down. As he crossed the room there was no question in my mind, it was Jack. Casual in appearance. Tweed sport coat. Grey slacks. A white shirt open at the neck. A full head of beautiful salt and pepper hair. I could have picked him out of any crowd. Hubby stood and introduced us. Jack took my hand in a very business fashion and simply said "hello Barbara, how nice to meet you" Nothing more. He sat down across the table with Hubby. The waitress appeared and we ordered drinks. I worry. Did he hold my hand too long, long enough, I am so paranoid. I settled on, just right. He knew I was there but I had not made a strong impression.

The two of them, became wrapped up in business. Jack was going over a list of possible clients that he knew and was suggesting Hubby contact. I could see in Hubby's face he was excited. This was a gold mine. He was working long hours. Clearly he was tired, but a listing like this just lit him up.

Jack ordered a second round of drinks. I was enjoying the finest Merlot wine. I like Merlot. He has such good taste. It is obvious. They had talked for an hour when Hubby excused himself to use the restroom. I sat nervously. Jack and I had not exchanged a word since the introduction "your husband is one energetic guy" Jack breaks the silence "he is so caught up in this business. I am pleased to be able to help him. I like and respect his kind of spirit and drive. I think, he is really progressing now. But, I worry he will burn out or wear out. Have you noticed how tired he gets." "Yes, it has been many long days for him since he started this." My first words to Jack.

Jack continues. "Thank you for coming over, to night, Barbara, I do not enjoy eating alone. I enjoy good dinner conversation. You hubby is a wonderful guy, he knows that I like to chat at dinner, but I feel like I am dragging him out. We have talked all day, he is normally worn out, and dinner conversation is just a continuation of work for him. I asked him to bring you tonight, knowing your being here would make dinner much more social. It sure does, for me. I would like it to be such that you can enjoy the occasional dinner with us."

"Your husband mentioned he would like for you to see more of this aviation business. Maybe, dinners with us could be fun and beneficial too. You agree?" I think of the salad waiting for me at home..."YES!" "Well I am going to work in that direction. Maybe even, on evenings when your husband is just too tired to enjoy dinner you might consider joining me on your own." He smiles. Have I been propositioned? "It would be strictly for a nice dinner with me so I am not eating alone." Jack continues. Concern passes. He sincerely was talking dinners. Jack is so important to all that is going on. Hubby thinks the world of him. I know he is married. I am so shy, I hesitate, gather courage. "Sure!! (my salad is two days old, a carry home) That could be fun!"

Jack continues to talk directly to me. He is interesting, educated, very well read, well traveled. I find I am caught up in his conversation when Hubby returned to the table. Jack turns "Hey, it is getting late. Lets get in there and get some dinner ordered." He motions to the waitress and asks if she can have out wine brought along to our table. The three of us stand up to move into the dining room.

Hubby stops. "Jack I think we better call it a night. We have been going at it since dawn. I am bushed. Remember it's every day like this for me. Lets call this off and get together for and early breakfast. ok?

Jack pauses. Glances at me. "Ok. Tell you what. How about if Barbie stays for dinner. She was looking forward to a dinner out, and I would love to have the company. She can be home in a couple hours." He goes on "It will give us a chance to chat a bit." I immediately learn what an excellent salesman he is. Hubby hesitates, looks at me, I nod. Ok! Remembering the earlier conversation with Jack. Hubby hesitates again. "well ok. Get home early." He smiles.

I remember as my husband turns, walks across the lobby and out the door. A strange feeling passes through me. I am alone with another man. Not since my early college days, have I been alone in the company of any man, except hubby. Jack takes my elbow and we walk together toward the dining room. I have always been shy, and bit timid, around men, particularly strong men, and Jack is a very strong alpha male. He continues to talk as we move along. "hungry? They have so many good things on this menu. I own six good stand alone restaurants so I try to bring their good menu items into these hotels." We stop at the entry to the restaurant. The manager comes over with a smile. It is obvious he knows Jack. "Hey, tell you what." Jack continues "This dining room is crowded. I have a suite. I will have them set up our dinner there. Let me order for you, please." He turns to the restaurant manager. I have not said a word.

We walk across the lobby. Into the elevator. Up to the ninth floor. Down the hall and into his suite. I am so tense, I cannot describe it.

It is a beautiful room. There are no beds in this room. Thank goodness. It is appointed in rich colors, carpets, and furniture. Jack moves about. Good music comes on. He actually turns the light up a bit. I am very nervous bur some better, now. There is a small couch along one wall. A cute little eating table in front of a big window. He opens blinds and we have this interesting view of the approach end of the runway. A large airliner is landing, yet it is so quiet. Jack explains we are looking at 10R runway. What a facinating interesting suite. Jack "well that is the exciting aviation business you husband has talked about." He turns to me "want to see the rest of the room" he offers. I shudder.

We are interrupted by a knock at the door. Jack opens it to permit a waiter to enter with a push table. A bottle of Dom Perone champane is chilled in a bucket with two glasses. I have seated myself on the little low couch. This skirt is just a little short when I am sitting like this. For reasons I do not know, I have always worn nylons with cute garter belts. I love them. Jack would never know under this conservative blue suit. The waiter accepts a tip, thanks us, and disappears. S

Nervousness wells up inside me. Jack pours two glasses and joins me on the couch. "well where were we. I have dinner coming in a few minutes. Thought we could slow down for a bit. I sip the champane. It is wonderful. It seems to go down so much quicker than the wine I normally drink. I note there is a clock on the beautiful French stand across from us. It is eight.

Jack reached for his phone and, much to my surprise, dials Hubby at home. "Hey glad you made it home ok. He chuckles. You looked worn out. Just wanted you to know that we found the dining room filled and we are having our dinner in the extra room of my suite. Yes. I wanted to tell you to save Barbara any embarassment later. Sure. Ok. Yes we will be eating in about half an hour. Yes, see you for breakfast. Lets make it seven thirty. Right. Get a good nights sleep." He hangs up. "Sorry about that" he says, "but I wanted your husband to know what we were doing. He is fine with you being here with me. He has gone to bed. He sure needs the rest. Thank you for staying. You will have to sneek in later." He smiles and fills the champane glasses. Hey lets do that tour we were talking about when the champane came in.

Jack takes my hand and I raise from the couch. Tension rises inside me. I am going into a bedroom with this complete stanger. I can feel strange tightness in my upper legs as I stand. He takes my glass and we walk together into the other room. Every thing inside me is on guard.

The room is shockingly beautiful. A large king size bed dominates the room, but the tapestries are what catch the eye. Wall hangings, framed paintings, it is simply the most attractive hotel room I have ever seen. I am keeping safe distance, but for a moment I forget I am there with a stranger. "Jack this is outstanding, breathtaking. I can honestly say I have never seen a more attractive room in a hotel." I touch his arm spontaneously. His free arm encircles my waist and he moves me toward the window. He opens the drapes to another facinating view of the airport.

I never knew airport lighting could be so interesting and attractive. We stand there. He give me a little hug. I am enthralled. Just as I said. "the fast pace world of aviation." I am caught in the magic of the view, the room, this man, this business. He turns me toward him and gently kisses my cheek. Nothing more. I am filled with a strange fear. I make sure my guards all in place. Then he releases me and we slowly walk back to the other room together to refresh our champane and talk on he couch. A deep sense of relief come over me. I can feel tension draining from my body. Everything is all right. Jack is a business partner and knows the complications we could create if anything happened. Then a thought passes over me, am I dowdy? Does Jack think I am just a housewife and mother and homebody?

It is eight thirty. My glass is empty. Jack starts to stand, he looks over at me. I look at him. Our eyes meet. It is a moment I will never forget. It is a moment frozen in time. Emotions seem to just flow between us.

Instead of standing, he turns toward me on the couch, wraps me in an embrace and kisses me, this time on the lips. It feels like magic. He looks staight into my eyes. His eyes are so blue. He releases his embrace, but I cannot make my self move. He kisses my again. This kiss lasts longer and I have no desire to end it quickly, like the first time. I feel his right hand drop from my waist, down to my leg, up to my panties, which slide to the floor like magic. Jack moves over on top of me so swiftly, he lays me backward onto the couch, his penis is out now, he parts my legs and enters me in a fit of passion. It all happens so swiftly. I cannot think clearly enough to protest. No thoughts of anything. He delivers his semen deep within me in one enormous climax. Withdraws. I straighten up. He looks shocked. It is eight forty five.

Nothing more. All my years of virginity, my wedding vows, my skillful avoidance or every situation where temptaion might occur. Everything, is out the window. I am a very fertile woman who has just had sex with a stranger. Jack's sperm is in me. Worries fill my head. Jack. "what did we do. I am not on any pill. I am so fertile." I blirt out. I can see he is filled with remorse. He is stunned. "Barbara, oh my lord I am so sorry. I thought I had everything under control. There was something in the look in you eyes. I am so sorry. Oh my." There is a loud knock at the door. Dinner has arrived.

A beautiful four course dinner is laid out by two waiters. I sit with my legs crossed at the ankles, only aware of the convulsions that have overtaken my lower body in response to Jack's intrusion. My panties lay conspicuously on the carpet at my feet. The waiters move around, cleaning up the champane cart and glasses. There is one knowing glance at me. I am absolutely sure. One knowing glance and smile from this black waiter. A strange chill passes through me as they get a tip and depart.

I move over to the table by the window. My mind is racing. Dinner is beautiful. I nibble at the salad. My appetite is gone. I am filled with all manner of strange feelings. Some are self-incriminating. Why did I come up to Jack's room in the beginning? It should have been obvious that something like this could happen. Why was I so damp when he entered me? Did I want this? Wild thoughts. I look across the table at Jack, but I cannot look him in the eyes. We sit in silence. I feel guilty beyond description.

For some time now, my husband has been so careful that I do not get pregnant again. Birth control is his responsibility and our family is complete. He always wanted to be in charge. I am such a fertile woman, it seemed like all he had to do was look at me with love and I was pregnant. Conception occurred on my honeymoon. Now, another man's semen is deep in me with an equal opportunity to impregnate me. I twist in the chair and feel the dampness. How can I get these guilty thoughts out of my mind. It is over. The damage is done.

Jack moves. I glance across the table and catch his eyes. I am amazed by what they reveal. There is no question his eyes are filled with a look of pride. It could be described no other way. There is even a slight smile on his lips. Barbie, "I am so sorry. This should never have happened. I thought I had everything under control. I would never have complicated the relationship I have with your husband by doing this. He goes on and on. I sit quietly comparing the look in his eyes, with the words he is saying and nothing matches up. He continues with one apology after another, sincere, heartfelt; and yet the message in his eyes says something very different. Pride. He has had me!

Jacks, look snaps me back to reality. "I better get home. Right now. Please." I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I am in a fog of champane, and this new reality. Jack stands, reaches for my hand and we start to leave. He stops and picks up my panties and places them on the bed. I cannot make myself pick them up in front of him. We walk out. Barbie...(he is now calling me Barbie). Can we just forget this happened, please." He says. Please. It was a mistake. I am so sorry. Jack is filled with virbal remourses as we leave but his eyes remain the same.

Jack drives me home. It is one of the longest rides of my life. Nothing is said. Inside I am quieting down a bit, but still very aware of all that happened there. It feels so unusual to not have panties on. I am sure that is part of the physical sensation that occupies my mind. There is this strange tingling down there, almost a feeling of desire. That is so wrong. I cannot be turned on. I sweep these thoughts away, but when I do my mind turns to so many questions.

There is a really strange feeling that keeps creeping into the back of my mind. Sort of a feeling of relief. Hard to describe. All my adult life, an event, such as this, has loomed in the deep dark recesses of my thinking. Any woman knows it can happen and fears the possibility that she might find herself in a situation where she will weaken and it will occur. Now it has. I have had sex with another man. It is over. Hard to understand this little feeling of relief and maturity that keeps creeping into my mind. I firmly put these thoughts away as we arrive at my home.

Jack says goodnight in the driveway. Barbie, "again please try to understand. I thought you and I were doing so good. I was having such an enjoyable time." He goes on. "Good night, Jack" Is all I can say. I open the door quietly, and never look back. I do not want to see that look in his blue eyes ever again.

The house is quiet. I have come in the front door. I never come in the front door. Ten oclock on the clock in the living room. Ever so quietly, I continue up stairs, and one afer the other check my children's rooms. Such a guilty feeling passes over me as I open their doors quietly and see them deep in sleep. How could their mother have done this. Then on to our bedroom. The door is partly open. It always is. I can see hubby sound asleep on his back. Breathing heavily. I will turn on a light in the hall. It will gently wake him and I will confess everything. Tonight is the time to do it. Let's get it over with. I feel the stange dampness, no undies and Jack!

A feeling passes through me that I put away quickly, a stange little erotic moment. Strange, but if this had to happen, Jack sure was attractive.... Maybe I will go down for a a little snack, first, and think things over. Why have an explosion right now, it can happen later just as well. I need some quiet thinking time. Hubby will be devastated I know. This is terrible. He will never recover. We have always had such faith in one another. The question of infidality has never come up. We have never mentioned the possibiliy. I slip back downstairs. I get a few crackers and cheese, go on down to the family room, turn on the TV, sit down in the big easy chair.

For the first time in hours, my mind seems to be able to organize things a bit. The champane has worn off. I am home, safe, and clear minded. I set about thinking every thing through, one step at a time. What happened. Clearly this was not planned. Jack was as surprised and mortified as I was. I could have avoid this so easily. I agreed to go to his room. I will not get pregnant. It is only one night.

Then I think of Jack's positive effects on hubby's life and livelyhood. Nothing bad will happen if I say nothing and just let it pass. Where earlier I was absolutely convinced that all I could do was confess to hubby and withstand the outcome of his wrath (devorce for sure, just to begin with), I am now sure that the best way out is absolute silence. It is over. Something like this will never happen again. I go quietly up the steps. Wash up a bit and slide into the kingsized bed beside hubby. It is behind me. Nothing will ever be said.

Morning come early. I had forgotten Hubby has a meeting with Jack for breakfast. I awake as he is getting dressed. He sits on the edge of he bed. "well how did that dinner go with Jack last night. "What did you have. I hesitate. "fish" I responded, saying nothing more. "Good food, he asks.""Yes." "Interesting guy isn't he.""yes."" Along with all the good he has done for my business, I have liked Jack from the first day I met him. Did you have a good time.''YES."(my denial is for sure now) "Good I had worried that I might have ruined your good time when I said ...get home early. I was only kidding, you know. Jack is a neat fellow and great that you two might have a friendship. He is so important to the business. The better he knows you, can only help." Panic passes through me. TELL HIM! Panic fills me! I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I start to confess everything. "Sweetheart, we had dinner in his suite" I start, but he stops me. "Yes I know. Jack called me and told me. Can you believe he wanted to make sure I was comfortable with it? I cannot think of two people I could trust more." Hubby jumps up and is out of the room.

I follow him downstairs after grabbing my robe from the chair by the bed. He pours a coffee, and leaves for breakfast at the Raddison, with Jack. There is not a moment to say anything. I stand in the kitchen, nude under my robe, so aware that my eyes and my vagina are both so wet and it is solely the result of that, Jack. I can only hope that Jack has the good sense keep quiet. He sure should. He has nothing to gain by blabbing about it, but I wish I had seen even the slightest glint of true concern and remourse in his eyes last night to go along with all the words he gave me. I just do not trust how he really feels about all this. What a position he would put me in, now, if he reveals anything. I should have confessed.

I get busy. Real busy. Kids up. Homework review while they eat. Off to school. Busy! Busy! Clean the family room. Get laundry started. It seems like I cannot get enough activity going to calm my worries on one side and to keep these strange little erotic feelings from sneaking into my mind, on the other. I am carrying another man's semen deep within me. Each time this thought comes up I am overcome with guilt, but I am baffled and actually mad at myself frequently, it is replaced by this erotic, addictive, feeling inside me. I plunge into another activity trying to forget. The phone rings. I glance at the clock it is almost noon.

Hubby is calling. "Barbara, Good morning sweetheart. How are things going. Good. Hey, listen, Jack and I are really hitting on all cylinders this morning. Remember THE deal I have been talking about for months. The new scheme for our owning several of these jets and selling them in pieces like a time share condos. Well, up to this point, it has just been a dream. There was no way I could ever find investors willing to do something so big.

Well Jack has agreed to come up with over a million of the up-front money, himself, and he has found this other Jewish guy named Dutch who will front the rest of the money. We are going to put it all together in spades." He rattles on. He is wild with enthusiasm. A strange tingling passes through me. "Jack is staying in town over the weekend. This guy named Dutch is flying in tomorrow morning. It is so great when a beautiful plan comes together. We are plunging into all the legal paperwork this afternoon with the attorneys. I will not be home until late. We probably will have a little celebration after we finish this evening. I will let you know what I am doing. This is moving so fast."

He finishes and we hang up. I am spinning. One thing after another runs through my mind. How much of last night, effected todays decisions. Is Jack being straight with hubby or is he just playing along to impress me. I so hope he is being real. Hubby so needs something to really celebrate. It has been a long road for him. Jack would not be so cruel as to mislead him, he has been too helpful for too long. I shower carefully. I could not be more confused. The pace of Hubby's life has just gone wild, he is so excited, and I am left behind. My one chance to get involved turned into the worst disaster. A housewife, with ecucation I will never use. I dress in a cute little outfit and leave to shop at the mall. Mall shopping is always good therapy.

The mall is crowded and people always seem so happy at a mall I must confess, I like the atmosphere at my Mall. I have a big surprise when I get parked and into my favorite Macy's store. I cannot even concentrate on SHOPPING. Nothing has ever stopped my shopping, but this circle of feelings keep plaguing me. Spinning through my mind. Panic, as I think of this stranger's semen and spirm deep within me, then these wild erotic thoughts, then panic again, then I push it aside by looking at an item, then it starts over. Shopping is a disaster. I return home around four to get dinner for me and the kids, knowing Hubby will be late.

When I walk in from the garage the phone is ringing. It is hubby again. "Where have you been? You will see the phone messages I have left there. I have been trying to reach you for half and hour. IT ALL WENT TOGETHER!! DUTCH WIRED THE MONEY!! JACK PUT IN HIS SHARE!! COWABUNGA!! It is all in the bank. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Barbara, I cannot tell you how excited I am. We are headed over to the Raddison to celebrate as soon as we finish some legal stuff. Dutch is arriving at the airport around seven thirty. He is staying through the weekend to sign everything. This is how business should be. I will stay in touch. I will be late, I am sure. Jack is not a party guy, but even he will love to party after something like this." I listen as Hubby rattles on. I have never known him to be so excited and pleased.

I hang up the phone and sit in silence. Then it strikes me. He did not invite me to the celebration. Confusion passes over me. Of course, I do not want to go. I would have turned it down. I am not ready to see Jack, until I have all this emotion organized inside myself. BUT, why did they not ask me to come? It is so quiet here. Am I just a dull housewife? Was it Jack's idea to avoid asking me, so he would not have to face me? A way to keep me at arms length. Now I am starting to feel confused and hurt. I know what I will do. I will get a sitter and go back to the Mall all by myself, right after dinner.

This is knawing away at me. Could Jack be upset with me? No way! How could he be? Could he think I set him up? How could he! It is strange what wild thoughts come into your mind when you feel jilted. I work around the kitchen, busy getting something for the kids to eat. The bastard. He is afraid to look at me. Wild thought keeping haunting me and they keep getting worse.

The phone rings again. It is hubby. "Hey babe. I want you at the Raddison with us. Get a sitter for the kids. This is going to be a late night.""Oh, is my reply. I have a sitter."" Great."" Be ready around seven. We will pick you up." That is all he says. He hangs up in a hurry lost in he details of his paperwork.

It is then that I realize, I had felt so jilted, so hurt, when I was not included, it completely wiped away all my thoughts of turning the invitation down. Now, I will be seeing Jack without any time for adjustments in my thinking. I have had no time to understand what happened and the complex feelings that remain inside me. I better get going. Phone call to the sitter. Finish some food for the kids. Think about what to wear to the party. Stay busy...

Upstairs, I carefully evaluate what to wear. No party dress for me. I do not want to send any messages to Jack. A long skirt with matching jacket and long sleeved blouse. Professional as a housewife can look. I shower, do my hair and begin to dress. I am in a hurry. I slip into my bra, and reach for black panties I have laid out on the bed. A chill passes through me.

Where are the white panties I wore last night. They were on the rug in Jack's room the last time I saw them. I wonder if he has them. Did he throw them away? I came home with none on and it felt so strange. I hesitate, and then for reasons I will never understand, I slip my black panties, back down to the floor and throw them onto the bed.

In my haste I still find time to stand, lost inside myself, with feeling I have never previously known. Not having panties on, gives me such a strange, erotic, feeling. I am a mature housewife, with children, a fine home in the suburbs, a husband who is such a straight, hard working guy, and I find some kind of kinky kick out of not wearing panties right now. This is weird. I finish dressing just as a knock comes at the door down stairs.

I rush down. The sitter is standing at the door. She comes in just as a large black limo pulls up the drive. Everything is happening so fast. A LIMO! This must be the "fast pace life of business aviation" that hubby keeps talking about. I have not been in a limo since my high school prom. I give a very unprofessional wave to the driver standing by the open back door and bring the baby sitter in for last minute instructions. She has been our regular since my youngest was born and knows the house as well as I do. The kids love her and I hear their squeal coming up from the family room as she shouts down a hello

I grab my hand bag and charge out the door, like I could not keep A LIMO waiting. I am flustered and rushed. Down the steps. I am sort of half running in high heels. This vehicle is enormous. The windows are very dark. The driver is standing by the back left hand door. It seem like this car is fifty feet long. I get in the open door awkwardly, completely envolved in not falling on my butt. I turn. JACK IS SETTING THERE on the other side waiting, ALONE. The door goes shut and the driver is in and ready to go. No turning around.

The car is under way for several minutes before Jack speaks. "Hello Barbie (I wish he would go back to Barbara). I know this is very awkward. I really did not want to surprise you, but this car is on its way out to the airport to pick up my associate, Dutch. Your hubby is still buried in last minute things for Dutch to sign when he gets here. So I agreed to ride out and meet him before I knew you were coming. Jack sits competely to the other side of the seat. It is clear, I am safe. His eyes have lost that strange look of pride that bothered me.

We ride along. I begin to feel just a little dumpy wearing this outfit. It is a contrast to what I had on last night for sure. He is so quiet now. I need to say something "Jack. This is fine. Thank you for coming to get me. Thank you for permitting Hubby to invite me. Last night is over and forgotten, forever...

No!" He interrupts as he closes the privacy window in the front. "Over, but certainly not forgotten for me. Barbie I feel terrible. You are such a wonderful woman and I violated the trust you placed in me. I would like to blame the champane, but it was far more than just champane. Things like that do not happen to me. I am in control of my life. I am so sorry. I do not expect you to forgive me. I look over in his eyes and this time I see true remorse. It is clear to me that he has thought about the events, and has real regrets.

He is so torn up. He begins to apologize again and I can see the pain that this has caused for him. I reach over and place my hand on his arm. "Jack. Please. Stop. Lets put all that behind us and enjoy today. We cannot turn the clock back. What successes you had today! Wow! I am so pleased. Hubby has told me all about it. He is wild with excitment and I am sure you are too. Please do not take one bit of that away for either of you tonight. Lets celebrate." Jack places his hand on top of mine and the Limo moves along through the darkening streets, headed for the airport.

It is busy, very busy at the airport. We arrive at limo parking. Jack leaves to meet Dutch's flight in the baggage area. The driver explains that either he, or Jack, must remain with the car in this parking area. He stands by my door, waiting. We engage in small talk. His eyes pass right over me as he talks. He does not as much as a glance at me, really. Nothing like that knowing little look I got from the waiter last night. This driver hardly knows I exist. He talks while looking right over my head. Either he is some kind of professional eunech or I overdid the dowdy look for tonight. I like to be attractive. I work hard at remaining a shapely lady, slim and in somewhat good condition. I was homecoming queen in College two years in a row. And, this clown does not know I exist. I am hurt. I have to admit I like attention like everyone else. It was clear, he could not do enough to please Jack and now he acts like I am a dull, uninteresting, farmer's wife. Does he think I live in a trailer? Is he gay?

Jack comes back alone. Dutch's flight is late. They will be updating arrival time in a few minutes. The driver looks a bit happy. "Less driving in this rush hour traffic. Sir!" he says lightly. "Sir, he smiles. Please get in and have a drink with the lady. I will go wait in baggage. Be comfortable. I will let you know when they announce his flght arrival time." He walks off across the parking area and Jack slides in beside me on the large back bench seat. I glance at my watch, it is seven fifteen. This is uncomfortable. How long will we have to sit here? This is so private. We are alone. Privacy window is still up, all doors are locked. I take an inventory of my situation. Nothing to drink for me. I will not accept a drink when he offers one. I am under tight control tonight. Absolutely, the same thing will never happen again. I feel a little dampness, a little twinge of the erotic feeling high in my legs and I am reminded that, for the first time in my life, I dressed without panties. I lock my lets together in a firm resolve to stay in charge.

Nothing is said between us. I glance over to see Jack looking out the window on my side of the car toward the baggage area. He is looking right across in front of me, without the hint of a glance at me. Well, it does give me a chance to study his face. I am a strong believer in what we communicate beyond just our words, and the face can say so much.

I am dumbfounded, his face is filled with regret. There is no question. Last night after he sexed me, I was convinced I saw such a look of pride. There was no question, then. Later, his face showed so much remorse. Now, it clearly shows regret.

"Jack. What are you thinking." (what an opening line. I will never forget it) That is all I could think of to say. There is a long pause. Then quietly he half whispers. "I so wish last night had not happened. You are a fine loyal woman. My partners wife. I violated you. I put you at such risk, pregnancy, your marriage, your livelyhood. I know your husband, if he would ever find out about what I did, he would blow up everything thing so fast, business, or no business, my investment of time and money would be out the window, and I would loose a good friend. I just do not know how I could have let myself get into a situation where such a thing could occur.

As he talks he turns toward me. Our eyes meet in an extended glance of concern, regret, but our glance did not end. Slowly, it turns from regret to a look of very controlled lust. "Barbie, I must tell you a secret."

"Your husband has a beautiful photo of you on the table behind his desk. I have been in love with that photo since he first day I met him. Endless hours of meeting and boring phone calls sitting opposite him, have been brightened by that smile on your face. I am honestly so sorry this happened. He so wanted you to share the adventures of this mavelous business with him. From the moment I saw that photo, I felt the same way and I did not know you. Now, I ruined it for you for me, and for him."

I reach out, place my hand behind his neck, and pull him toward me. Lord, this is all too much. This is, honestly, the cutiest man I have ever seen. As I pull him toward me, his knees drop to the large floor area in front of us. He turns toward me. I gently pull him upward toward my lips and as I do he comes up between my thighs, which have parted for him. I hold him with my arms and and my legs. He feels so good. We embrace like I have never embraced before. His kiss is magical. His hand drops. I hear a zipper. He finds my waiting vagina. He rolls up over me in the seat. I go backward. He goes in to the hilt. He shudders. I shudder, and once more I feel surge after surge of his semen enter me deeply. Just like that! Not a word is spoken. He rests there for a moment only to find I have constricted around him so tightly he cannot easily remove it.

He relaxes, I relax, he is able to recover, fix things up and return to the seat beside me. We both look out the window on our side of the car. Nothing is said. We both know the truth. I wanted it. This was a recognition of the erotic urge that has existed, hidden deep within me, since he first entered me last night. This man is so special. I wanted him there. I admit it to myself. I am aware of so much dampness high between my legs. This dampness is all from my climax...admit it. Jack's semen is way too deep and way to well constrained within me, to be providing dampness outside my body. I really wanted sex with Jack and this dampness leaves no doubt.

We sit in silence. Not a word. The driver appears. Dutch is on the ground. Jack leaves to greet him. They appear shortly with one overnight bag. It goes in the back. I turn around and sit facing rearward in the club arrangement so the driver can seat Dutch and Jack on the back seats. Because of the order in which they get in, I sit facing Dutch. To provide him leg room, I, politely, bring my heals back against my seat. My high heal shoes elevate my knees well above the seat level. I can feel my wrap around skirt fall open across my knees. I dare not look down but surely I am covered. Then I remember...NO PANTIES. This could be so embarrassing! What a strange sexy feeling considering everything I have been through in the last twenty four hours. I honestly know I am covered...

"Now really Jack, who is this lovely young lady"...Dutch asks. The initial introduction was not enough. It is obvious he wants me in the conversation. I am aware of a fine gentleman's fragrance that has filled the car. Not strong, rather pleasant.

Dutch is really a Mr. Knoltenstein from New York City and Miami and other places. An older (maybe 65) Jewish gentleman. His daddy had made his millions not long after WWII. He built post offfices and rented them to the federal government when federal money was short. All this and a lot more I learned listening to Jack describe Dutch, as the limo drove through the busy streets toward the Raddison. Dutch shows no sign of embarrassment with Jack's lengthy introduction, but he grows uneasy.

"Jack. Now tell me about this young lady." Dutch insists. "I am sure she is far more interesting than me." Jack's ramblings are interrupted. "Dutch. This is Barbie (I sure wish he would call me Barbara) She is the wife of the man who now has all our money" he smiles. My lower tummy jumps. "She is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet." and with that, Jack begins to detail just a little of the boring life I live.

Dutch looks at me across from him and turns back to Jack, as if to listen more intently. As he shifts positions, I feel his foot move across the space between us on the floor and come to rest in between mine. "Wonderful, so you will be with us this weekend, sweetheart?" Dutch asks. "Yes", I reply modestly. Not knowing what else to say. Jack offers quickly. "Absolutely! We would not have it any other way."" Wonderful" Dutch responds as he turns toward Jack and his foot comes even further up between mine and moves slightly to my right opening my leg ever so little. I am going wild inside. These are not accidental moves. I am certain. I try to relax. It is just a slight pressure on my lower leg, but with my knees elevated, high heal shoes which bring them even higher, no panties, and a skirt that falls open across my lap, I feel terribly ******* to Dutch.

I do not dare look down. I sit quietly. Looking across at these two Jewish business men, struggling to keep my composure. I can tell by the feel, that a good bit of my upper leg is *******. Enough to let Dutch know that under this conservative outfit, I am wearing nylons. Minute, by minute I am getting more and more of the wild erotic feelings deep in my body. Feeling, I had experienced last night for the first time in my life, when Jack first sexed me. I relax my leg just a bit.

I cannot understand what has taken hold of me. All these years of such conservative living. A proper upbring, the correct small religious college, meeting just the right guy, falling in love, wedding vows to last a life time, children, magical beautiful children, a beautiful home in the suburbs and now I sit here the obvious object of interest for these two older business partners of my husband. I have had sex with Jack twice now. I can look back at the first time as an accident, but the second time it was no accident. We both knew what we were doing. The thought of another pregnancy plagues me, but I did not encrease the odds of that, much, by doing it the second time. The events were too closed together. Like doing it just once. Except, the second one was almost at my insistance. The limo moves along. Jack and Dutch talk. I sit lost in erotic, strange thought patterns, with my legs elevated too high, my skirt parted over knees, which have been ever so slightly moved apart by this older stanger.

Awesome Barbara. The authenticity really drives it home. Can't wait for more.

very well done.. i'm looking forward to the contuation. --I really enjoy your writing style.

The courtesy lights come on. We have arrived at the hotel. Hubby is standing at the curb with the concierge. They move forward to open the door and greet us. Dutch steps out first, shakes Hubby's hand and turn back as Jack exits. Jack steps out but immediately turns to take my hand. All four of them, Hubby, the concierge, Dutch and Jack watch as I step from the limo trying to keep my skirt from revealing too much. It sends this, now familiar, erotic feeling surging through my body. I am a different woman from the dumpy housewife of yesterday. That driver must be queer. Even dressed like this I am the center of attention for these three. Together we walk up the entry way to this beautiful Raddison hotel.

There is quite a crowd around as we enter the lobby and it seems like all eyes are on me. Jack has taken my elbow. Hubby is carrying Dutch's bag, just behind us. Dutch is walking to my right. He seems too close to me, but I cannot look.

Dutch steps over to the desk to sign for his room. There are a couple customers ahead of him. Jack turns to Hubby. "Did we manage to get everything ready for him to sign.""Yes indeed." Hubby responds. "Maybe we should take a minute to go over it.""good idea." Hubby acts like I am not there. Jack is still standing close beside me.

Barbie. "Jack turns to me. We are going to run up to my room, for just a few minutes and go over this legal stuff. We want to make sure it is right before Dutch sees it. Would you be comfortable waiting here and telling him we will all meet in the lounge in about half and hour." I nod shyly. Hubby says nothing.

They walk off, and I sit down in a large chair to wait. It is ten minutes until Dutch has registered and returned. I deliver the message. He stops to think for a minute. Well I might as well go up and throw this bag in the room. No sense taking it into the lounge. He takes the overnight bag in one hand and with the other he reaches for me. He is expecting me to go with him! "I can just wait in the lounge." I offer. "It will just be a few minutes" Dutch says. "I can sit right here in the lobby" I offer, and I keep a line of chatter and mild protest, until the elevator doors close. Dutch turns to me. "I would never leave a beautiful lady unaccompanied. It is just not my nature. The doors open on the eleventh floor and we walk down the hall toward his room. I am filled with trepidation.

Dutch opens the door. His suite is just like Jack's in every way. I am amazed. It is like I have been here before. I stand just inside the door as Dutch walks through to the bedroom to drop his bag. I wait. All kinds of emotions are passing through me. Fear. I stand there shaking. Everything in the room reminds me of Jack, taking me last night. It is strange, this erotic feeling keeps welling up inside me and trying to replace the fear which dominates my mind. I can hear Dutch moving around in the other room. "Barbie, he shouts. Come look at this view. It is grand. I never knew an airport could look so beautiful." I hesitate then walk toward the bedroom, the open drapes, and the view I know so well from last night on the ninth floor.

I move across the room to the window without a word or any eye contact with Dutch. Nothing to suggest any interest in him, in any way. He stands about two feet away from me. I listen to him go on about the view and what we can see of the airport and downtown in the distance. I am staring out the window in a trance, ******* of anything except the view outside very large window in front of me. Dutch's comments are quiet. He is locating different points of interest on the skyline. He is talking about the location of a legal office in a tall building downtown.

From behind me, his arm comes over my shoulder to point the exact location of the building. I am startled and I move backward ever so slightly, to find he has moved directly behind me. As I move backward, I come against him solidly and his arms close around me. My fear factor goes through the ceiling. His arms do not release me. "Mr. Knowlenstein. Don't. Please. No." "No! what?" He says. He reachs downward and slowly, ever so slowly, lifts my skirt upward. I am still facing the window. Inch by inch he is revealing everything. He has placed enough pressure against me that my hands are braced against the glass to keep from falling forward. "Dutch. please. I am a married. I do not do." Once the skirt is to my waist he finds the one button the holds it around me and releases it. My skirt drops to the floor behind me. I am bare to the waist, in just nylons as he turns me, and without a word, pulls me from the window.

In one move he has my back toward the king sized bed. I try to push away but my effort causes me to fall backward right on top of the bed spread. "Dutch. please. I am a married. no protection." my words trail off as, I am overcome with this stange desire. This erotic need. My predominate memory of this event right here, is the thought that keeps cropping up in my head even as I write this. My mother told me never to lie down on the bed spread in a hotel room. "you never know what has gone on there". Well now I do.

Dutch is stand, between my knees, looking down at me on the bed. His eyes are on fire. "WELL NOW, MAYBE OLD DUTCH CAN FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK WE HAVE HERE. Why would we find no panties on this little married bitch?. Why would she be sitting in that limo, flagging her ass at my buddy, Jack, with this "no panties, shit" Did her hubby put her on JACK? Or, did she just decide to work old Jack all by herself? LOVE TO HAVE SOME ANSWERS, BITCH? It's important to old DUTCH. Tell me SWEETY, who the fuck put you up to this? OR does DUTCH need to ask around when we go back down there."

"Please, please. NO! I will tell you. I did it, all on my own, just for a thrill. I am so scared." Word just run from my mouth. "SHIT!" he looks down at me in a rage.

"Now OLD DUTCH can see the program. Hubby needs a ton of money for a risky deal. Jack has a little interest in the deal. Then hubby's wife fucks the balls off Jack. Jack likes it. Then Jack likes the deal. Jack decides the deal is so great. Jack puts the sqeeze on DUTCH. SO NOW, DUTCH has a fucking fortune stuck in shit he knows nothing about!!KEPISH??RIGHT?" I stammer, I cannot make words come from my mouth. I am so scared and nothing seems to make any sense.

Dutch's right arm goes under my right leg, his left goes under my left leg and he moves up along me elevating my legs over my head as he does. His cock comes out like a weapon! He is enormous. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is unbelievable long, the longest imaginable, and enormously wide. In one move, he reachs down, pulls it upward to full length, then down against my vagina, hard, very hard. Pain shoots through me. "Please..no..no." As wet as I am, he cannot begin to enter me. "Please DUTCH, please..no, no you have it all wrong. I did not......"

He drives down time after time. He guides it with his right hand. He comes at me from one angle then another. No way. Now, he places the enormous head right below my clit and brings his heavy body up, up, until all his weight seem to be on it. Driving it down into me. The pain is immense! My lips begin to part. Now, he begins and upward sweep which puts him directly in contact with my clit, followed by a driving entry into the very limited opening he has made. "No! please.pregnan..." Mr. Knoltenstein hears my final plead just as something happens, I will never understand. I arch my back pushing up against him with the fury of a woman possessed. His enormous member finds an inch, two inches. I feel my internal muscles giving way. Pain and a pleasure that can not be described tear through my lower body. He pulls out ever so slightly and then pressure, tremendous pressure inside me! IN! IN! IN! Until he has buried it deeply to my limit. I am completely empaled upon something that has reached my very limits in all directions. I feel my muscles deep within painfully giving way to him. He is there "DUTCH, DUTCH PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN! YOU ARE HURTING ME. PLEASE COME OUT."

I feel him, as he backs out, almost completely out of me, my muscles react trying to return to normal, the pain subsides, and then, in a move, I will never forget, he drives down with all his weight and, as he drives downward, he rolls up over me taking my legs completely over my head. Erotic desire drives my vagina upward and he goes where no man has ever gone. Something gives way deep, deep in my uterus. Something that had never been challanged. A door seems to open in there for DUTCH and in one loud grunt he delivers!

I convulse. I climax in a way I never knew a woman could. It starts at my feet, goes through me to my head, back to my uterus and I scream, the scream of a woman! I am gasping, one moan after the other. There is a feeling deep in there like I have never known. I move up against him, once, twice and he goes to work. He comes each time, almost all the way out, then he is up against my clit, then down, all the way down, my legs go back over my head, my vagina comes up to meet him and once again, I feel muscles deep within me giving way to his intrusion, the likes of which I have never known. I scream time afer time in massive climaxes and Dutch responds. We are locked together. I feel spazm after spazm pass through him as his testicles release everything. My spazms causes my internal muscles to tighten around him like a vice. He tries to move upward and withdraw, but he is tightly bound deep inside me. What have I done. He relaxes. We are breathing so deeply together. He slowly tries to withdraw again tightly I wring out everything he has.

Excellent story, different than the norm. Well written and a pleasure to read

DUTCH stands up. He is completely dressed. He never took a thing off. He turns, finds my skirt, wraps it around me, I button it on the side, he straightens out my little jacket and we are dressed as we were when we walked into the room. It was all so simple. He steps into the bathroom. There are two washbowls. I step in beside him and use his comb in my hair. I have no chance to clean up or even go to the toilet. We walk out of the suite together, down the hall, down the elevator, across the lobby to the lounge. No sign of Hubby or Jack. We find a small table for four in a darker corner and order two glasses of wine. Not a word is spoken between us. He is much older than I thought.. Grey to white hair. He is not what I would call good looking, very stocky, but trim, with a rough sort of out door look. I feel so strange

"To a new friendship,"DUTCH offers. Our glasses touch, and I take the biggest drink of wine I have ever taken. My glass is half empty. I am so glad it is a little darker in this corner, we do not stand out and when hubby and Jack arrive, my expressions will not be so obvious. It is eight thirty. My kids go to bed in half and hour. I feel this need to call them and say goodnight, but that is impossible. I feel DUTCH's right hand come over to my leg just above the knee. We are in a high back booth, private enough, the table cloth hides him, but instinctively my hand drops to push him away and protect myself. I feel so vulnerable.

He takes my hand, in a firm grip under the table. "Barbie, I am so glad we have this understanding you and I. It answered a whole shithouse full of question for me. I would never have understood how someone as smart as Jack would step so far away from everything he knew in business, and dump all his money, and mine, in a deal he and I can't understand." I listen, there is no way to explain anything..DUTCH is absolutely convinced I was up to no good and succeeded in seducing Jack, to help hubby.

"You just keep up the good work baby. We all got lots to do. No one will ever know. That is the way it will be. That is the kind of guy I am. DUTCH does not let business blow up in his face, EVER! I keep thing very close. Business is too important and if any thing like this got out it would definately blow it up for everyone, most of all you, little woman!" I have comprehended Dutch's warning. For those and so many reasons of my own, this is over and must be forgotten. Really, I am no more apt to be pregnant now than I was this morning or yesterday. When it comes to risk of pregnancy, isn't it all just like I really had sex just once, when it comes to that? Timing is timing and these have all been so close together.

Jack and Hubby make their way across the lounge to the table. Dutch does not stand, he keeps a firm hold on my hand under the table. I am sweating, and it must be obvious to him. Hubby sits in a straight chair across from us, but Jack slides in beside me in the booth. Immediately, I feel his left hand touch my right leg just above the knee. His fingers move down the inside of my leg and ever so gently tug my knee toward him. I have no choice but to let my leg relax. I am so wet, the erotic feelings keep creeping back into my mind. Dutch turns my hand over on his side and covers it with his to take hold of both my hand and my left leg. His hand is twice as strong as Jack's. I feel a strong tug on my leg from Dutch and once again I have no choice but to relax the muscles and let my legs spread. My muscles deep inside are in an continuous spasm as they attempt to return to what will never be normal again.

"DUTCH" Hubby starts. "Thank you, I sincerely thank you. Your nonrefundable deposit of twelve million cleared the wire transfer this afternoon. Thank you! We have everything ready for your signature. Jack and I signed up in the room while we were going over things. Would you consider signing before we get too far into the evening." How presumtive of him. Dutch's hand tugs me wider and move half way up to my up my leg as he leans forward. Sure let go get to them. How much do you have for me to go over?

The most erotic feeling comes over me. My loving husband is sitting opposite his wife. He is closing a deal with two Jewish guys who have both sexed his wife in the last twelve hours. One guy did her as a mistake and the other did her for revenge. As he deals with them, she is sitting between them, with no panties, and her legs spread wide while both of them enjoy her vulnerability, without the other knowing. How complicated can it get?

DUTCH releases my leg and stands. My legs relaxes and I feel Jack's hand freely moving upward. "Lets run up to eleven." DUTCH remarks to hubby. "I have a view out my bedroom window that I want you to see." DUTCH turns back to Jack, then to me with a look I will never forget. Jacks fingers have just found my clit, he is looking at me with passion written all over his face. DUTCH's glance to me is "told you so" if I ever saw it. He is convinced beyond any reason, that Jack is enjoying a big reward from me for putting together the deal. The last thing I hear is DUTCH. "I can assure you if Jack signed things, there will be no problem with me. He and I see eye to eye." They sure do! I think. Jack and I are alone.

"Well, did you and DUTCH get to know a bit about one another." Jack begins a quiet conversation. His hand is firmly against my let, very high, and his two fingers stay with my clit. I am such a mess. "Jack please don't do that." I plead. Erotic, sensual ,shaking racks me. He moves his hand such as to take a firm hold on my enlarged clitorus with his thumb and two fingers. " My or my, we are wet down here Barbie. You little mink. You have been thinking wild things haven't you. He uses his fingers in a rolling motion to drive me into another shudder. You have been having fun in your mind haven't you."He goes on. "Answer me....YES,"" YES! Jack...is that what you want to hear. "" No Barbie, I want you to tell me why DUTCH was treating you so nicely when we walked in here." My face is burning. "Jack!!" I plead..."Dutch is ...Dutch was... Dutch." I cannot bring myself to say more.

To confirm anything, would be so bad. To deny it would be worthless. I let out a silent moan as his fingers release me down below and we move slightly apart. Barbie. 'Listen to me. When they come back. Things will be signed. The business deal will be in good order. We will have a great dinner. Jack is too smart to corner me further.

This it the strangest meal. For reasons I cannot explain it seems like I am on one side of the table and the three of them on the other. This cannot be. The table is square. Fine dining at its very best. White beautiful candles in the middle of the table burn brightly. The three of them talk the deal over and over. I am quiet. On my side of the table a jumble of emotions have taken control of my thinking. Champagne. Two buckets arrive. Fine champagne. Dom Perion. So expensive. Jack had told me DUTCH was his "rich uncle" (he chuckled) he has over four hundred and seventy five million. I know the deal they are talking about is lots of money. Six large new business jets to buy and then put into a new concept in industy. What they call sindicated ownership. Hubby is going to sell them in portions to others. My! this champagne is good, except it reminds me of last night. This must be Jack's idea. Strange thing, after a glass of this champane, that erotic, sensual, addictive desire starts to sweep into my mind much more than the fears. It does not sneek in as before. It seems different after DUTCH. A new deeper erotic addictive desire has replaced everything, fear, worry and even the previous little erotic tingling that has plagued me since Jack. This champagne is wonderful. One glass is magic another must be even better.

Hubby is between Jack and DUTCH. He turns toward me. The three of them raise their glasses for a toast. I am embarassed. Hubby. "To the lady who had to wait in the wings, with doubt and uncertainty, yet with a strength and desire to support me that goes beyond reason." He goes on and on. My face is so red. If that doesn't confirm things for DUTCH nothing will. I glance over at Jack. His eyes sparkle in the candle light. No pride, no remorse, no regret, like I have seen before, just the knowing glance of a man who has made love to me and now understands so much. A chill passes up my spine. To think we have made love twice. It must never happen again.

I glance at DUTCH. He is looking straight at my breasts. My jacket is open and for the first time I realize my breasts are heaving as I try to breath with all this new erotic emotion that fills me. The naughty old guy. Never has anyone given me so much, in so little time. Such a climax. I still am having reminders deep up in my tummy, that DUTCH went where no man had ever been. He must think that he knows the key to making me scream. He does, but too bad he will never have the chance again. He scares me so. He is someone I must keep at arms length. From here on out it is so easy. I have been a bad girl, I will forgive myself, mentioned it to no one never, and get back to home and hearth. The deal is done. The waiter pours more champagne in my glass.

Dinner arrives. It could not have been better prepared or more correctly served. After all, Jack owns the hotel and restaurants are his speciality. Fear has passed. So often now, this new erotic, sensual, addictive thoughts pop up, but I keep it firmly in check and put it deep in the back of my mind. All I have to do is think of my children. I am a mother, a housewife, and a good suburban PTA member. Why does the PTA come up in my mind. I am not in the conversation as they go over and over the deal and its benefits to all. I have nothing to do except look pretty, smile and keep myself under control. I do all three.

I am aware of the conversation only when my name is spoken. Both DUTCH and Jack toast me quietly. Warm, caring comments and another sip of champayne. The evening ends as we part in the lobby. Hubby has his car and he and I will drive home. Jack gives me a formal hug and kiss on the cheek. My insides jump. Dutch does the same. My uterus spasms. Dampness is all I am aware of and I cannot come up with anything good to say. Just good night.

We drive quietly through the street. On to the expressway and twenty minutes later home. The house is quiet. The baby sitter is asleep in the living room. I wake her, and hubby takes her out the front door to walk her across the street. I race up the steps. Quickly check the childen and run into out bedroom, straight to my dresser and quickly put on undies. I am a mess, but this makes me feel better. I am home. I will be alright. Things are back to normal.

Hubby returns. I leave him in the family room to read and go up to take a warm bath. I undress slowly. My legs and lower tummy have a strange ache. It is so hard to understand, harder more to describe. It is an awareness of my lower body that I have never had before. A need almost. I lower myself into the tub and begin to bath. A razor is there with which I keep my legs and bikini line smooth. I go through the routine a little more carefully than normal. As I trim the bikini line the razor just does not stop. Finally, there is nothing left but a thin pencil line of pubic hair. EROTIC. Why did I do that? I cannot describe these feeling that come over me. I dry carefully. Put on some powder and crawl into bed. The world turns black. Deep, deep sleep immediately.

I smell coffee and hear sounds in the kitchen. Hubby is up and getting himself some breakfast. I slip into a robe and run down. "Wow! lady you were one zonked out sleepy head last night. I came to bed right after I heard the water running out of the tub and you were already sound asleep. You never moved." All the possibilities of a discussion about yesterday are gone when he rushes out the door. I am immediately thrust into my world, of kids, school lunches, clothes. I throw a load of clothes in the washer. My panties, that I had hurriedly put on last night!! I run up to the bathroom to get them and throw them in amoung the things. I am glad to see them disappear in the washer. It is like the last connection to my strange wild two days. They will be clean and so am I. The kids leave. The house is empty. I take my cup of coffee and sit down in the family room.

My mind will not stop racing around all that has happened. What are Jack and Dutch doing and saying right now" I know they are going to be here through tomorrow at least. Are they together already this morning? Did they have breakfast? Has anyone mentioned me. I pick up a book. A good book "The Perfect Storm" I am half way through it. My book club has had the most interesting discussions. It has been so exciting. Today I cannot comprehend a thing. My mind is not here. I struggle. Try to work a cross word puzzle. Same thing.

This house is so quiet. I am so glad to be home and have all that behind me. WHAT IF I AM PREGNANT? Oh shit! Put that thought away. It really was just like one time. I run up the steps to hubby's office and grab the calandar. Carefully I go back through the days. I think it was seven days ago my period started. Great! This was nowhere near the middle. Should have been very safe. I won't be really fertile until next weekend. Or maybe late in the week. Friday or Thursday but not this weekend. Thank goodness. Wonder if hubby will spend all day in the office. Probably. He has Jack and Dutch here and beside he has been in there most Saturdays, recently, anyhow. I think. My mind won't stop. SHOPPING!! Right after lunch. Yes, I deserve something real nice. After all the deal did go together and I sure did my part to "grease the skids". What a thought. You are nuts. I need to get out of here.

I eat a light little cheese sandwich for lunch. What mall will be the most fun. My normal Mall is just down the road, but Eastland is much bigger. I head out to Eastland. I am half way there when it dawns on me that Eastland is right next to the Raddison. The infamous Raddison. Am I nuts? I never shop over here. My car seem to park at the Raddison on its own. I can hardly remember walking up the steps, but here I am in the lobby. Why why am I doing this? Looking back it is like a invisable force pulled me along.

Into the lobby. There is a lot of daytime hussle. I walk across to the specific spot where I sat, waiting on Dutch to register. Waiting like a lamb in a slaughter house. There is a couple seated. He is reading and she is sort of in a daze, but as I walk across the lobby, my heal srikes bare marble between he plush carpets and the two of them seem to come alive like puppets and move away. The little seating area is empty. I sit down. WHY? It is like I am reliving the whold sordid thing. My mind is completely on DUTCH. I can not say he was handsome, older, well built, stocky, expensive dark suit, expensive briefcase. I remember his case sat right here by the table. His jaw was his outstanding feature, firm, a man with resolve. DUTCH got what he wanted in this world.

Today I am wearing just a light short skirt and sweater top. It is a bit revealing, but great for the mall. It can take abuse. Strange though my panties feel out of place as my mind leads me on a chase through all that happened here. I have this strange feeling of insecurity. Would Jack or Dutch need to break things off over at the office and come here. Lord? That thought had not passed my mind until now. I stand to leave, but something draws me the other direction. Wild, magnetism pulls me, one foot follows the other. (I do love these shoes. Cute little pumps that are innocent, but sort of different.) The elevator door opens and someone pushes nine. They are using my finger. I am alone in here. The door opens. What in the world am I doing. I am so aware of how completely trimed I am down below. Each time I have shaved my bikini line, since Jack first had me, the pencil line has gotten smaller. What has taken hold of me? I walk down the hall. I know which door is Jack's. There it is. Panic. My heart is pounding. I can hear my palse in my ears. What if he is in there? What if he is coming up the elevator? Good sense dawns. I turn and race to the elevator. It is still on this floor. The door open. I jump in so quickly and push for the lobby, but why does the lobby button have eleven on it. Am I going nuts.

The elevator stops sort of suddenly on ten, the door opens and a good looking young guy gets on. "Going up. I guess" He pushes a button. I cannot see which one. Door closes. Opens quickly on eleven and I step out. He steps out behind me. There is one long hall. I start down toward DUTCH's door. Everything is in such a tangle. This guy is following me. This is embarassing. It brings me to reality. DUTCH, his overnight bag that he wants to "drop in the room", how he never would leave a lady alone in the lobby. This young man is right on my heals. He walks like DUTCH. His footsteps sound the same. I am so aware that both Dutch and Jack have sperm still deep within ever part of my reproductive system. Planted there in moments of passion, here right here. I am standing in front of DUTCH's door. No where to go. I turn. The young guy gives me a glance as he inserts his door card two doors back the hall...."Neighbors!"...he comments. His door opens, closes and I am alone in the hall. Quickly I retrace my steps to the elevator. What in the world caused me to revisit here? My mind is clearing. The door opens and the LOBBY button is as big as a basketball. How can I miss it.

My mind returns to reason as I eleven floors flash by. I am back in the lobby. Headed toward the entry. No question this time. My mind is clear. I needed this to help in the process of putting Jack and DUTCH completely behind me. I needed to know that there was no evil thing here. My marriage, home and family are intact and exactly what I want. This was all a big mistake and this was the last thing I needed to do to prove that to myself. My homelife is perhaps a bit boring, but it is so safe and exactly what I want. It is all I have known, really, just college and home life with hubby. This new aviation business may be an exciting one, but I am not out for excitment. The business is Hubby's, the household is mine!

The largest clock you can imagine stands sort of like a center piece in the lobby. It is one forty five. I stop to stare at it. JACK IS STANDING UNDER THE CLOCK!! No this cannot be. Why! Why! WHY !! He sees me and is walking straight toward me..."Barbie...wow...nice seeing you...What are" I cut him off....

"I am shopping at the mall....came over for lunch... alone...no packages yet." My words must make little sense. I am out of control. Shy, startled, scared, embarassed, and that deep erotic sensation comes wells up deep inside me. I feel such dampness. He will never know how he has effects me. "Have you eaten...let me buy you lunch." He takes my arm and turns me toward the coffee shop. "Jack, I am not hungry..I thought I was... but not now." I cannot put a sentance together. "I just came here a minute ago...Oh...well maybe just a coffee." I am just chattering as we walk across the lobby together. He is holding my elbow exactly like the first time we came here. My knees are weak and there is this tightening in my upper legs. There is a crowd of people, but we are alone. Everyone is just staring at us. Not moving.

This is great I keep checking back for more

Great story

Barbie thats one hot story. I think your husband set you up. I can't wait to hear how Jack and Dutch make you the middle of a sex sandwitch. you little mink.:)

really amazing.. thank you

There is a line waiting for a seat in the coffee shop. Jack turns to me, looks directly in my eyes. "Barbie lets just order some room service. It will be so much quicker and the food is better." He turns me toward those blasted elevators.

I stop. Right there. A crowd all around us. "JACK..that can never happen, again...we cannot have intercourse again...no sex...I am a married woman...I am not on any form of birth control...I get pregnant so easily...I may be pregnant now....this cannot happen." People are staring. Jack face turns a light pink. "Barbie! it was just lunch. He stammers." I turn. I am cross the lobby, out the entry, to my car, and home. I cannot remember anything except my erotic sensual addiction tugging at me in one direction and panic pushing me along. It is over.

Dear reader, the rest of that afternoon, I cannot recall. Kids come home. Nervous energy. I cannot stop moving. Have I ruined everything? Jack is so important to Hubby. Jack did nothing any red blooded guy would not have done. I was partially to blame. I came on to him the second time. Why did I embarass him? On and on and on. It is six, the kids have eaten, I am waiting for hubby, Grace is coming over to watch the kids and he and I will go get something light to eat. The door opens from the garage and hubby walks in. I study his face for signs of problems or trouble. Did Jack say anything? I wonder. What a fool I was. "Hey...he says...Jack and Dutch are on their way home in the morning...things went so well today...what were you doing at the Eastland Mall?...Jack said he ran into you at lunch...He sure thinks you are someone special...babe, I am worn out but he insisted WE join him for an early dinner...he wanted to be sure I invited you!...love what you have on....that is a cute skirt...little short but cute...lets just run over to the Raddison." Grace walks in the front door with her key. I keep shaking. I am so shy, why am I so shy" I am being moved along in all this like a reed in a stream. There is just no way to back out. Good that Jack and Dutch are heading home in the morning.

The Raddison is busy. The restaurant manager meets hubby, he has a young waiter with him. They talk for a minute. Hubby similes. The young guy comes over to show us to our table, but instead the three of us walk out through the lobby toward those damn elevators. "Jack had dinner set up in his suite...he thought you would like it much better...things are busy down here and when you own the place you can do things like this." Hubby rattles on as we ride up.

Jack answers the door immediately. A warm smile covers his face. "Great, you found me." He dismisses the waiter with a tip. "Come on in here." The room is dominated by a large serving stand and a dinner for three in a beautiful setting by the window. My mind eases a bit. This is safe. Jack hands me a drink. I take a sip. I have not spoken a word. Jack places his arm around my waist, "Barbie it was nice running into you today...what a surprise...Did you buy the place out after lunch? you should have...you desirve it." He smiles knowingly. "Jack, I start", but there is nothing I can say. Another chapter in this whole mess seems closed. I sure made a fool of myself today.

Jack turns to hubby, "Dutch is not going to join us...he wanted to go over some stuff in his room and get an early night...not as young as he used to be" Jack smiles a wicked little smile at me. Does he know something? I am so paranoid. We sit at the table, Jack and Hubby begin to chat away about business and I sip this strange, tasty drink. The phone interrupts us after just a few minutes. Jack answers and right away hands the phone to hubby. "Yes...hello Dutch...yes..yes...sure..no I understand...let me take a minute to explain that clause..yes ok." He hangs up. "Hey Jack, Dutch has some trouble understanding the engine overhaul set aside in our contract. You and Barbara continue for a minute. I am going to run up to his suite and steer him through that detail." Hubby turns from the phone and he is out the door. My first thought is,...he has the car keys. I am scared, too shy to speak. I am alone with Jack. Panic, but hubby will be back in a few minutes. I am going to enjoy this drink and be brave. Jack and I have an understanding now.

Jack sits across from me a perfect gentleman. "Barbie, I want to be straight forward with you. I set Dutch up to asking your husband up there, further this phone will ring in five minutes and you will learn that they are running over to your husband office. They need more material. Dutch does not understand the agreement because he lost the important part of the expaination. I wanted time alone with you before I go back tomorrow. Dutch is going to give us until eleven. I want an understanding with you Barbie. I am a very direct guy forgive me, BUT, I want NO MORE embarassment for either of us. Let's decide what we really want." My legs are jumping up and down. MY heart is pounding. I am so scared. "Jack, Jack."...nothing more comes out of my mouth.

"Barbie, here it is. I never thought I would be saying something like this. I have been in business a long time and this is the first time a woman has effecte me as you have. I am absolutely enthralled with you. I have been from the moment I met you. I sensed from the second time we were together, you are, at least, a bit caught up in me." "No.. Jack I protest.", but he continues. "I have put my heart on my sleeve right now, Barbie. You will never know how many time I looked at that photo of you in your husbands office and wanted to meet you. So here it is Dear Barbara,"

"I want to see you for dinners when I am in town. It would please me so much. You see, I do not like to eat alone...your husband and I spend all day together when I am here and he is bushed. He goes at it too hard seven days a week. Dinner with me becomes a chore for him. He and I talked about this today. I told him I enjoyed dinner with you and would like to do it again when I am here and he is tired. His comment would please you..."Jack..you and I have been partners for over a year now and Barbara and I have been married for quite a bit longer...there is no one with whom I would rather she have dinner"

"Barbie so that is the way it is. I have been painfully honest with you. Forgive me, but that is just the way I am. I still have time to call Dutch in his room and tell him that copies of the missing pages are over there on my dresser, and they will have no reason to go over to the office. It is your decision. Lets eat while you think about it. OK? I will stay on my side of he table. Also please know, your decision will not effect my dealings with your husband. That would be so unfair." He is quiet. I clearly understand I have recieved the proposition of all propositions. "Jack, I start...then pause...Jack." No words come together for me. "Barbie, just think it over...you have all the time you need.

The phone rings. Jack answers...sure I understand...yes..well just a minute. He covers the reciever with his hand...your husband..explaining they have to go across town to his offices...he does not want Dutch to leave in the morning without the papers. Well....he hesitates..I say nothing...the call continues...sure we will have dinner here and wait for you in the lounge if you do not make it back in time." Jack hangs up.

Then it happens. My erotic addictions take control of me. For the first time in my life I do not feel shy around a male! "JACK, NEVER CALL ME BARBIE AGAIN...MY NAME IS BARBARA." I literally yell at him!! I stand go around to his side of the table, pull him up to my arms, and we walk together to the bedroom. There is not reason to prolong this. It is going to happen. For some reason my mind seems organized for the first time. If it was not what I wanted, I should have never gone with him the first time. Or, having done what we did the first time, I should never have gone back of Saturday. Or, having done what I did either time, I should have confessed immediately to hubby. Jack did not lay a trap, perhaps, but I am caught. Or am I?? My mind races as I walk ahead of Jack into his bedroom.

This time it is done right. I slowly undress on one side of the bed, while he does the same on the other. The drapes are open enough to spread an interesting light throughout the room from the airport. The red beacon light flashes in rhythm on the walls. Jack's eyes do not leave me. I have never felt so wanted. His face reflects only lust. I am sure mine does as well. I walk around to his side of the bed and wrap him in an embrace. Completely nude for the first time, I realize how good he look. He is trim, so in shape, the perfect height, his sex is enormous, engorged, so ready. Our lips meet, my tongue traces between his, they open, I gently step forward and we are firmly together standing there. There seems to be no rush now. I turn and lay back the spread and the blanket. This time it will be on the sheets. I gently tug on his arm and he sits on the edge for me. I come up between his legs standing in front of him and bring his lips to my right breast. His breath is coming in quick successions. I move forward, tightening the embrace between us. He topples backward slowly and slides upward in the bed on his back. We are bound together, and now I am on top of him. My legs part, and I slide down until he is positioned perfectly against me. I am completely in charge and he loves it.

I move downward. His cock finds it's place and parts me. "WHAT IS MY NAME" I whisper in his ear. "BARBARA!" is the last thing I hear, as I impale myself down upon him. He gasps the last of my name and then a loud moan. (or was that me). I am a driven woman.

Something comes over me. It takes charge of my body. My responses become perfectly natural. My tongue is buried in Jack's throat. I wrap down around him with both arms and feel my body constrict around him so tightly. Then, slowly, ever so slowly, I move up along him tugging, pulling, wringing him out in a way entirely new to me. Slowly, I slide back down along him. Impaled again, I repeat the process. Each time he seems to find me ever deeper, each time I seem to constrict tighter, and wring him more thoroughly. A rhythm begins. Our movement is now together as one. I move from his lips as we begin to breath more rapidly, raise my head in extacy and become aware of the flash, flash, flash, of the airport beacon light filling the room. The beacon is in perfect rhythm, Jack and I are in perfect rhythm with it.

This is the real thing. His hand come up to my bottom and pull me downward hard against him and it is all I need. Gasp, after gasp, contraction after contraction, I have the grandest climax. I collapse upon him. We lie there bound together, but far from finished. "BARBARA you are something wonderful...I hope you did not hurt yourself." Jack kids as he gently turns me over. My tummy muscles jump again and again, stopping only when he is back where he belongs. This time on top of me.

Jack slides up over me. My legs part to greet him. It seem so natural now. All my wierd thought process are over. This man knows me too well. Gently, ever so gently, he places himself against my lips and move upward as he buries it to the hilt inside me. He is an expert. He has positioned his body such that he is constantly in contact with my clitorus. Ever so slowly he slides down along me and almost out of my body, then he changes direction and returns upward and inward, each time a little further. Slowly, slowly, he drives me wild. I climax, tighten around him. He moans. Has a small climax in return and a new, very natural rhythm begins. Faster and faster, Jack is taking me much faster than the beacon light. I climax again and again. Small, wonderful climaxes, each matched with a kiss as I move him down to my lips.

His pace begins to go wild. His arms drop under my knees and in one move he brings my legs up such that my heals are over my head. I am his. Completely ready and he knows it. He is like a machine gun now. He is moaning with each breath. The moans are louder and louder, until in one grand effort, he drives deeper and delivers. Moaning, loud exhales over me, he climaxes like a man possessed. My body drives upward onto him, my legs come loose and move downward to enclose him and I feel this grand, climax of all climaxes start at my feet and sweep up through my body. My special internal muscle clamps down on Jack and we are one.

Jack collapses over me. Cradled in my legs, bound deep inside me, he rests for the first time. I am in a fog. I raise my head and catch the alarm clock next to the bed. Ten forty five. "JACK...do you know what time it is." "Holy shit." he says, "we have made love for over three hours."

We slowly move apart. It take physical effort for Jack to withdraw. I wring out every last ounce of his semen in the process and my special muscle tightens behind him as he leaves my body. I have ever bit of Jack, now. No question...

We dress quickly. I grab the bra and skirt, I had little on, blouse, shoes. Jack is ready. Where are my panties?? He is waiting by the door. They will be back anytime. I walk out without them. I must look like a mess. My hair has not been touched. The elevator. "Jack, I could not find my panties." He smiles, "I threw them in my overnight bag...they belong to me. They have a friend already waiting for them..One black...one white...I have a set." He smiles a loving smile, cute little smile, reach down and touches me under my skirt. What have we here!! My oh my are we ready to go again, I think" "YES!" I look right into his blue eyes. This man has such interesting eyes.

We rush across the lobby and into the lounge. It is Sunday night and the big old clock in the lobby says five minutes of eleven. We made it. We go back in the corner to the table we had last night. It is quite private. We get immediate service. (After all you begin to expect that when you are with the owner) We both order coffee. It arrives just as I look out toward the entrance and see Hubby and Dutch entering the lobby. They make their way through the furniture, into the lounge and up to our table. Jack does not stand up. We are seated in the booth with our back to the corner, and he is holding my hand tightly under the table. This is an important moment with Hubby. The two of them sit down opposite Jack and I. My eyes look across the table, but not really at either of them. "Well did you find everything?" Jack asks. Sure did...we found the missing portion of the contract. Dutch wanted to go over it over at the office in case we needed anything else....got through it all." Dutch looks at me, "Barbie..your lip is bleeding." I move my hand up and my fingers find just a trace of blood from where Jack bit me in extacy. "Oh My!" I comment.Jack looks at Dutch. "Barbara brushed the door as we finished dinner and started to come down here. Maybe just a little too much good wine." He covers for me. Hubby leans over and looks more carefully in the dim light "You are not really bleeding just an abrasion... it will be fine." Jack squeezes my hand under the table.

Dutch move the conversation quickly to how tired he is, and how early out mornings will be. Jack and I stand together. My skirt seem so short. Much shorter than when I was headed to the mall and had panties on. I can feel dampness and reach down to assure I am straightened. We walk around the table. Dutch comes up to me and gives me a warm good night hug and kiss on the cheek, then another on the neck on the other side. He walks off with a "good night" for Jack and Hubby. Jack and hubby then shake hands. "I have an early morning...want to be in the air by seven." Jack says. He reaches over and shakes my hand. "Good night Barbara." I pull him toward me and give him a formal little kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for a wonderful meal and interesting conversation!" I have gone from a shy, quiet, bored and boring housewife into a woman caught in a sensual web.

The ride home is quiet. Hubby asks, "well what do you really think of Jack now...he is so important to my business success, I hope you can see some of the fine qualities in him that I do...He is the most honest, straight forward, mature businessman I have ever met." I listen, "we did have a good time." I offer...good food...he did most of the talking...yes...he certainly is straight forward." I am exhausted. I ride in silence listening again to a happy hubby detailing all the good thing that Jack and Dutch have brought to the business.

At home we get to bed quickly. Hubby has another very early Monday morning tomorrow. I linger in the bath tub. The warm water jets feel so good. The razor is there by my arm. Somehow, as if by some black magic, my little pencil line of pubic hair disappears. I am smooth, clean, shaven for Jack's delight. I lean back against the head rest. The water surges around me. When I slide into bed some little while later, Hubby is sound asleep. I lay beside him nude, aware of wild little spasms deep inside me. What a weekend. I feel like I have made a long journey. I cannot remember how I felt on Friday morning, but I sure am aware of my feelings now. These feelings I will remember for ever.

Monday morning dawns just like every Monday morning for the last many years. Kids up, breakfast, kids off to school, laundry to do, few little bills to pay, clean the family room a little. Finally, it is eleven thirty, I sit down for a cup of coffee and the newspaper. Just for a few minutes. Headlines. I cannot read them. Let alone any of the articles. My mind goes to Jack, hubby, Dutch, and the work they have undertaken. Jack! Jack! How did it ever come together that I am so wrapped up with Jack. This weekend was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Fear passes through me. What about diseases!! What about PREGNANCY!! He is one handsome guy.

Jack has to be fifty. Dutch at least sixty and more. At their age they are not rounders. I am sure they have physicals. Health should not be an issue. Men loose their potency, I have heard that often! If you are having a family, that is one of several reasons to have it early in life. My mind races around. I run up the stairs to Don's office to check the calandar, again. Carefully, this time. I had not checked a calandar for this in several years. Since Hubby started his first business. I cannot remember the last time we had actual sex and I had any need to consider timing. Last May he tried, but ended up getting a little oral from me. I like to give oral just fine. Keep that in mind, I tell myself..

Carefully, I count the dates again and endeavor to remember key events that tie the beginning of my period to a very specific day. It was not that long ago, but try as I do, I cannot come up with an accurate day. I still think next Saturday or Sunday would be my most fertile days. I should have been reasonably safe this past weekend. A better feeling passes over me and I go back down to finish a little cleaning before lunch.

Tuesday and Wednesday pass calmly. Events of last weekend are still so vivid in my mind, there is little in my life to sweep them away. I think things over again and again. It is strange. Ever since my real sexual encounter with Jack on Sunday night, the little erotic sensual feeling has not reappeared. It has been replaced with a strong emotion that is continuously with me. I need Jack. YES I admit it to myself again and again. I NEED JACK. I cannot deny it. I do not try. Where once I worked so hard to put the first guilty erotic feelings out of my mind, I allow this feeling to consumes me. Jack made it clear what my options were. I chose Jack and success for Hubby's business. It is behind me, but what is not behind me is Jack. I never thought he would win over my sexuality as he has. He is so neat, so trim, so interesting, so successful and now so deep inside me.

Book club, Thursday afternoon. We have all been reading "The Perfect Storm" I was so into this exciting book, but now I have not read further and the discusson passes right over me. I sit daydreaming. Thinking only of my own emotional storm which Jack has taught me.

The week passes. Hubby has worked from seven in the morning until midnight ever day. It is Friday afternoon. Clare calls to see if we will need her for the children. I say, sure, tonight, come over around seven. Hubby may be free or I might just surprise him and meet him at the office for a dinner somewhere. Around five, I call Hubby, he is buried in paperwork. Hey, he says come on down to the office. I will figure out something. I bath and dress casually. I am in a habit of shaving my pubic area so smoothly and using a fragrant powder. I find a very sexy pair of silk blue undies. I do not need much help to feel sexy, now. I decide to take a cab to Hubby's office. He has had the car there all day. We will come home together.

I walk into my husbands office at seven fifteen. He is standing by the window looking out over the trees that ring the parking lot. He turns and I can see the joy lining his face. It is a look I have never seen in him before. Success. Success does so much. He is so exuberant. What ever the cost to me, this is worth every thing. He is bouncing off the walls. Barbara...while you were driving over here I had the second best call of my career.....Dutch called... he has agreed to buy a major portion of one of these jets I have coming...not only will he be my major investor...he will also be an owner...remember when you had to have dinner with Jack without me last Sunday night?... Well that paperwork we had to come back over here to get was concerning the engine set asides an owner must consider....Dutch was just beginning to consider possibly owning a share of one of these...he has studied it all week....and just called to give me his decision...what a weight off my sholders to know I get one of these shares sold.....it is a great good precedent....

Hey, help me please Hubby goes on...I am pulling together his owners contract....it is very complex....would you call the Raddison and get him his room...then call the limo...to meet his flight at nine thirty at the FBO. Jack is flying him in to do the paperwork....will Jack need a room...No he is just going to drop and go....He needs to get to the new hotel he is building on St Thomas...he is coming here just as a convenience for Dutch...you may have guessed Jack owes Dutch a lot...Dutch got him started.

I go to the outer office and start to make arrangements as he has asked. It is clear I will just go back home and let this busness take place. No evening dinner for me. I strange hollow feeling wells up inside me. The excitment of this jet business is infectious. It is hard to just go back home. Good, Dutch's reservations are confirmed. The phone rings. Hubby answers in his office. Hey Barbara...it's for you... FOR ME..

I pick up the phone it is Jack...Hi Barbara...he emphasizes my name...I am going to be here for conferences with you hubby next weekend...please plan dinner with me...I just confirmed the dates with him a moment ago...Friday and Saturday...you can have your pick, or you can make me happy and pick both nights to dine with me...(silence)...Jack, I will do what ever pleases you...I commit. WONDERFUL, BOTH NIGHTS IT IS.. his only comment and he changes the subject....I am on the flightphone coming up from Florida. Have Dutch in the back with a drink in his hand and a gleam in his eye...he is considering owning a portion of one of these wonderful things....I have really sold him on the convenience...coming up to read over the paperwork and maybe sign this weekend...I plan to pick him up on Sunday afternoon....

Jack, I just made all the reservations for him...Hubby is working like wild on his contract...the limo will meet your airplane...give me your tail number again...I write it down to tell the limo driver. Hey, Jack says, come on out on the limo... we will send Dutch on his way back over.. you and I can chat here a bit...I have over an hour before I a can pick up my international clearence to ST Thomas. I hesitate. I will pay for your cab ride back..(his little joke)..I would love to see you if only for a minute.. Ok let me check with hubby....I step into his office and tell hubby about Jack request...great he says...it will give you something to do while I am working this up..I am sorry about dinner...and also you can make sure the driver finds the right guy...do you have a liittle cash with you....I return to the phone...I am coming over to see you Jack...He laughs.. great good...you have made my evening. My day, my week.

The ride across town to the airport is routine. I sit in the back and think of Jack. All kinds of little things, like what will he be wearing. I am actually anxious to see him. So anxious, I must admit. The limo driver pulls into the airport highway and right away it is a good omen I am with him..There are two FBO's on the field. Jack uses Millionaire Inc. not Butler. It is good I am here. We swing around to the entry to the ramp and I give the driver the tail number so we can get the guy to open the gate. We can go right out where the airplane is. The ramp manager comes back over the speaker...please come inside... Ok with the new security you can expect anything. The driver pulls around to the front and I ask him to just stay with the car. I jump out, in through the sliding doors, and look around the little plush lobby for Jack. Dutch is standing alone by the window to the ramp with a briefcase and his a small bag.

I am so excited. I am part of this whole thing now. I walk straight across...Good evening My Knoltenstein I greet him formally....Barbie..Hi...Dutch please..the other is way too Jewish...he laughs.. I am so glad you rode over...Nice to see you again... His eyes sparkle with mirth..he wants me to be reminded...Is Jack in the men's room? I ask...No..Dutch responds..his international clearance came in while we were still in the air...it gave him a short turn time...he had to fuel and go...he is back in the air.. sorry I know you were going to get a bite to eat with him.

I turn, with our a word, and head out the door to the limo. I do not want his man to see the disappointment in my face. Dutch follows. The driver holds the door. I get in and move across the car to the far side of the seat. As far over as I can go. Dutch hands the driver his bag and gets in, the door shuts and we are on our way. Dutch is on the side of the car with the controls. He puts the privacy window up..that scares me...but this time I am completely under control...no little erotic feelings I do not understand. Jack took care of all of that...I know exactly where I am in all this and I am not going to weaken if he comes on to me ... Jack remains firmly in my mind and my dissappointment at not seeing him invades my thinking. The car pulls away into the night.

Dutch says nothing. The limo pulls out of the airport and onto the highway. DUTCH reaches in his pocket and fumbles around for a minute. Then, he hands me something. Fabric. I move it to my lap and in the passing street lights I see my white undies wrapped together with the black ones. Those that Jack put in his overnight bag...Panic fills me. What! How! DUTCH lets me study them...without a word. I am embarassed beyond words. It seems like forever, as I sit there in a state of confusion and panic.

Hey...recognise those...Dutch asks...I say nothing...bet you wonder why I would be carrying two pair of little ladies panties in my pocket...Flying his own jet has always been a big problem for Jack that he does not know,..when you do the flying, you have to stay up front and your bag has to stay in way in the back with the passengers...long flight up...I was the only passanger...started to get bored...these were right on the top...I was not really snooping, just a curious guy, I gress! I put two and two together...these panties really tell a story...explain a lot of things about what is going on...why Jack asked me to take the goose chase across town last Sunday night running all over with your husband..

Until, I found these I was worried as shit after last weekend. Thought old DUTCH had taken a sweet, young, innocent, suburban lady. That would be a real mistake. That upsets the applecart if she is married to a guy who can make real bread for you. I thought you might be the kind to feel the need to run home to hubby.. To dumb to know you would blow up everything you ever wanted...and here I find you were balling my buddy all the time! Someone would have thought, after last weekend, you and I had something very special Barbie...if they did not see these and know the whole truth. Guess you did your bit to make the deal happen and get Jack to grab old DUTCH's money.

Hey, ...you and Jack having a little fun..thats ok with me...I am just glad to be on you good side... that climax you had with me was something...you and I had a special moment...things like don't happen very often in my experience...how about you??...You had many like that? ANSWER DUTCH..have you had anything like that before.. NO! NO WHO! You treat me with respect! NO DUTCH..I sit quietly. I guess you and me now have something special for the future...You cannot imagine how this whole ton of shit will come down around you pretty little head if we don't. He looks at me and I see a trace of purple in his neck.

NOW! I sure would like to know what the shit is going on... I want to hear it from you...You and Jack are getting it on right...right?...right?...I sit quietly without answering...Does hubby know, yet...NO WAY!! I blurt out, PLEASE!...You sneek out on your dumbshit husband and ball my buddy so he will give hubby a big fucking deal! RIGHT? I hesitate. YES! Respect woman! YES DUTCH! Did he want you to ball me as well? No DUTCH, we fell in love. Jack and I honestly have fallen in love! He looks at me as if I have a screw loose. LOVE, that JEWISH fucker knows only money!

Well! you have it your way Barbie....DUTCH wants it to be just your way. You and Jack, an interesting pair. This can perhaps be so helpful down stream in this big fucking jet deal..Jack has a lot of work to do with my money...I would be the last one to tell him anything, unless...I just like to know what is going on with people I work with ...Jack and I are the best of buddies...his friends are my friends.. You are Jack's friend, right. Yes! I respond quietly...Then Barbie that makes you my friend as well...see....Big time friend with Jack...Right? Yes! Jack is having you....right?..Yes! I respond looking down at the undies in my lap...big time he says....right?...Yes!, I quietly respond..Yes! who..DUTCH extorts...YES! DUTCH..I respond...much better...WELL I GUESS WE NEED TO ADMIT TO OUTSELVES THAT BARBIE HAS TWO BIG TIME FRIENDS!! Right... I sit quietly

Dutch sits for a moment and then lowers the privacy window...Driver, are you headed to the Raddison? Yes sir. That is what your trip ticket said. Fine Dutch responds and the window goes shut..A panic fills me. I had forgotten that is what I had scheduled. I had asked hubby and he was sure Dutch would want to wash up a bit before coming across town..Here, I have been riding along thinking we were headed to hubby' office.

An exhaustion comes over me. The business aspects of all of this are now so complicated by what I have done. My mind races as the car moves toward the Raddison and a pending situation that could spell doom in so many ways. One thought keeps climbing to the top to dominate my confusion. I am where I am. I never thought I would be in a situation like this. Jack has done something to me sexually that I never thought happened in real life. I am in love with him. I have just paid a big price to keep this DUTCH form ruining this whole thing. I know Jack is a powerful guy and can keep control of all this confusion. I must turn to him completely...DUTCH will feel differently if thing go well in the business and he eventually learns that Jack really loves me.

DUTCH...I need to confess to you. I am just a housewife...a boring, bored housewife...Jack and I stumbled into a relationship.. then a sexual relatiohship...it is the only thing like that I have ever done like that, then, you and I had that rediculous moment of passion in your room last weekend...Dutch's face takes on a stange look at the word "rediculous". That is all there is to this. No big business intrigue. Jack has done nothing to effect his good business decisions as a result of out relationship.

Maybe I went too far, but I want him to know Jack and I have something very special and it does not change the business. There IS something very special there with Jack, now, but it is very guarded and limited...we will do nothing to effect the chances of success for the business investment you have made with my husband...

Dutch turns. He reaches over an snatches the two pair of undies from my lap...His face is red...Barbie..what a piece of shit .. I know Jack...He is fucking the shit out of you...he has wanted someone to play around with for months...maybe years...You are right, he will not upset the apple cart with you husband... You are safe there for sure. Jack likes money much more than your little cute ass!! NEVER FORGET THAT but I know you did him to get his ass moving for your hubby. That is not the first time in business that has happened! Just shut the fuck up from now on about it. You are safe as long as DUTCH does not get caught with his dick in a vice! His language scares me.

Barbie, first I want to get something very straight with you. Up to this point you have made me feel like shit. All, I needed from the beginning was a little respect from you and all this could have been avoided. I did not get it...From now on when DUTCH asks you a question. DUTCH wants no long waiting period. Just the fucking truth. Kepish. NO shiting around with word games, just the truth. Straight and right away. Kepish. Let me ask you one question and you give me one fucking straight answer. That "rediculous" moment you had last weekend in my arms...How many of them you ever have before? Well! He has scared me so and he is throwing my own word like a weapon.. NEVER !DUTCH! I answer and it is the truth. Jack do that for you sweety...NO!..Hubby ever do that for you sweety...NO!. Then shut the fuck up about this big time romance you have with that Jew. You can play at love games all you want but sister..get this in your fucking little mind...I will have you..DUTCH gets what he wants...DUTCH likes that action in your little ass and he is going to have it, or you will never understand what kind of crap will fall on your hubby's head, then on Jack asses head, and then on yours. (I had never heard such language in my life.) That if the truth for you sister, that is DUTCH respecting you with the truth. I sit scared out of my mind.

DUTCH quiets down. He is convinced that I put Jack up to all this risky business with my husband. Nothing I am going to say will change that. DUTCH starts to define my new relationships...Jack, you, and me are so into your hubby's business. Don't ever think I set this thing into motion. I knew nothing about jets, or you, until you hubby and Jack started working on me. As of right now, you and I, have put the lid on it! Understand!..Jack has no idea I fucked you last weekend and he never will unless, one of us tell him. Your hubby has no idea we both fucked you and he never will. Kepish! The limo is pulling into the Raddison.. My heart is pounding. It is Friday night. The entry area is crowded. The driver has to wait for a moment to pull up to the entry area. Dutch finishes...when he opens the door, get out...act like your sweet self...we are going to have a little talk in the lobby.

DUTCH's door open first. He steps out and turns to take my hand as I slide across the leather seat. My short little skirt is so hard to control. It is so awkward leaving one of these Limos. It seem like my knees are over my head as I slide out taking his hand. Why does the conceriege always stand right there? I am so scared of Dutch, but this new sensual feeling I have had since DUTCH, passes through me as I watch the eyes of the other men who seem to always gather to watch a lady get out of a big black limo. DUTCH, takes my hand, but stands back a little so the other men standing there can enjoy me exiting. I know exactly what the old fart is doing. This is what money buys for you, fellows. I forget the skirt. These little blue undies are the sexiest thing they will ever see.

There are a couch and coffee table right under the big clock in the middle of the lobby. I head straight there. Dutch follows. It is eight. I can think of nothing to say. I try to sit properly. Glad that he has to sit beside me and cannot see the reaction in my face as he talks. I know he is still upset and so serious....

Barbie..here is where we are...we need to talk this fucked up situation over... We need understanding together...I am going over to register...Same room on the eleventh floor, they save it for me...I want you to get on that cell phone and call your husband. He probably still thinks you and lover boy Jack are having a little snack over there at the FBO... I want you to tell him the truth. Jack had to move on down to ST Thomas... You have come here with me and are waiting in the lobby while I go up and clean up and make a couple calls. Tell him we will be leaving in a short bit to come over. Now, that is the truth. Probably, the first time that guy has had the truth out of you in a month. I like the truth. Truth is like respect and I like respect. So you respect your husband with a little truth!

Now...my fancy, cute little lady....I am assuming you want this game to continue...What game? my first words...(not good ones, for he spells it all out). Barbie you are not dumb...WHAT GAME!!..you and Jack...you and me... and all wrapped up in a muli-milllion dollar business proposition... that game. We need to discuss how you can keep your little game with Jack, and hubby, and the business going..RIGHT!

When you finish that call to hubby, I expect to see your little fancy butt up in my room for a quiet conversation or I will assume that you don't care a thing about getting this all organized for DUTCH. Kapish...He gets up and heads to the counter with his bagAs soon as Dutch steps away, I dial Hubby on the cell phone. DUTCH is right with one regard, I must straighten out this schedule so hubby knows, Jack is gone on and I am here. The other truth, that Dutch does not know is, there is no way I am going up to his room to "talk this over". I will wait right here. We can talk in the limo on the way across town.

Hubby answers his phone. He is still in the office working on the last minute details for Dutch's contract. Hi... I start... Hey things just got all changed around and this is the first chance I have had to call you...Jack did not stop here...he went right on to St Thomas...so I am coming over with DUTCH, we have stopped at the Raddison like you had me schedule... I am waiting in the lobby...he has gone up to clean up a bit and make a couple calls. There is an unusual pause on the other end of the phone

Barbara...listen...this is serious...I do not know a lot about Dutch beyond his businesses, his money and his interest in investing in a my "start up" situation. Jack introduced us when this all started, so I must go with his opinions about Dutch. Jack, just called me on the flight phone..that thing is so expensive...so I know when he gets going on it, the subject is important...He spent twenty minutes talking about Dutch...these are thing that bothered him...things he wanted me to know...

It seems Dutch Knoltsein is a real wild guy with the ladies. His reputation is terrible. He has been married several times, none of those lasted because he is a womanizer like none other. Right now....at his age...he is dating two gals who are twenty four and twins....He is seen all over with them...right out in public and he is still in a fight with his last wife...took the twins to Europe when he went over to do the specifications on his new boat. He is all over New York and Miami with them...

The word on Dutch is he is straight as can be with business, but a wild man with the ladies. Jack told me all the details about a trip Dutch had him fly for him just last month.. business in Puerto Rico...Dutch was telling how he had one of his "birds" in a "family way" and had to do something about it soon. He has no limit to his ways with the ladies. Boy, I am glad you called. I wanted you to know all this to avoid an embarrassing situation for you..

Until that last week, you were not wrapped up in this business jet thing with me. I want to protect you and keep you away some of these characters. Let me tell you, when you get to know about people like Dutch, you will realize what a sheltered life you have had. This business seems to attract a lot of wonderful people like Jack, but also way too many moral bums like Dutch. I feel good about Jack having the little dinners with you, I have know him quite a while and learned to trust him to the ends of the earth, but... stay away from Dutch! We have no idea what crazy things this guy might do or say if for some reason he thought he wanted to get ahead with you. You do not appear the least bit like someone who would do something out of order, but be on the safe side with him.

Just stay right there in the lobby. Even a cup of coffee could possibly send the wrong message. Your background, somewhat like mine, does not have you prepared to deal with guys like Dutch. Let me know when you leave to come over. I will be right herein the office. Stay in touch.

I put the cell phone away. Hubby has displayed a tremendous lack of faith in my abilities. How could he think that I cannot recognise and handle a bum like Dutch. Does he think I am dowdy? That my only defense is that I look like a boring housewife? That it would be unlikely a guy would come on to me. He would come unglued if he knew what he did to me last weekend. He would really come unglued if he knew how I responded in bed with this asshole. (there Dutch's language is creeping into my thinking) Even if that was a complete suprise with Dutch and happened so fast that I had no chance to make right decisions, I will next time. I am certainly not the "goody little two-shoes" he thinks I am. WOW! Dutch is massive. I sit. I am glad I am dressed somewhat conservatively, with undies on, even if this skirt is a bit short.

The thought crosses my mind...what ever possesses a woman to shave her pubic area so smoothly as I have. It is such an erotic feeling. These little silk blue undies emphasis it every time I move. Ten minutes have passed. Dutch is up there having a fit, I bet. Hubby thinks he cannot trust me to handle a guy like this. A little feeling of anger passes through me. I stand up. Look at the clock and walk over to the newspaper stand for something to do. I pace a little. Hubby thinks I am dowdy. I catch a glimpse of myself in a wall mirror. Why are my feet headed across the lobby, in the opposite direction.

A strange force has been gathering in my mind. A tense, jumpy, reactive force; like playing chicken. Erotic things are jumping around. I am shaven. DUTCH took me places I have never been, sexually. What a confused woman I am. These little blue undie are so cute. He saw them, I know he did as I came out of the limo. I could see the pride in his eyes as he offered a view to the bums hanging there.

I will just ride up in this elevator and right back down. Give me something to do. No way, I will run into Dutch. I will not go down the hall toward his room. The door opens, and I push nine, then ten, then eleven. I can get off on any floor and come right back down. My legs are shaking a little. Nine, the door opens. Ten the door opens. I am still on when it opens at eleven. I push the lobby button after a quick look down the long hall. No Dutch! Good. The doors start to close. I jump out at the last minute, the doors shut, and I hear the elevator start down to the lobby. I am on Dutch's floor. I quickly hit the elevator call button and wait. It seems to take forever. I am so vulnerable here. I am actually jumping around in side. Don't just stand here like a target. Do something. Act normal. I turn and start to walk down the hall. I will walk quickly to the other end and then back to the elevators. The elevator will be here by then. That is Dutch's door right there. My pace picks up so I can pass swiftly. My hand wants to reach out and give it one loud knock as I pass...you are nuts....

The door swings opens and Dutch reaches out for my arm. Hey you...he smiles...what took so long...I thought you would be on the phone for a minute and right up here to talk with old DUTCH...I have been watching in this pep hole every now and then for you..thought you might forget the room number and I know they willl not give that out at the desk...DUTCH literally pulls me into the room and shuts the door behind me...Glad you had the good sense to come up...we have got a lot of talking to do and this is the right place, he leads me toward the bedroom. Dutch no...no NO! This is not me...I do not do things like this... I am not slutty... I cannot do this with you, again, ever...I am so fertile...I am going to get pregnant...this whole thing is over for me....I got away with it last weekend but this weekend is different...It is the worst possible time for me..you scare me...what we did scared me...please let us just go.

WELL! TELL ME MORE...Dutch says... his neck is turning red...you embarrass me...you don't want to embarrass me...tell me you respect me for more than just a pile of money that can make you and that hubby of yours, filty rich...Dont shit around with me...you came up here...I did not drag you up...I tell you all I want is a little respect...get your ass in the bedroom and into that bed...I am going to fuck you, like you never knew....or you can disrespect me and leave. He is so angry.