Nice to see the support :)

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
Nice for us white guys to get some propers once in a while! I am still looking for the right single white lady to cuck me.

black 4 white

have chatted over some time with genuine ( lot of fakes in here) couples whom enjoy having a black man join them .it is very rewarding for all those whom go into the scene with open minds.
I am a supporter myself but alas wife no keen at all. So while I can se emay folk who enjoy the interracial scene do not post in here at all but may? visit form time to time.
say few will lbe willing if ever! to show pic's etc . it si noticeable now that many black men are becoming aware of white females interest in thme and are reacting to suit. may it long continue.

cuckoldstanley said:
I too support the cause, but wish there were more resources, perhaps a board on this page, on ideas on how to convert a conservative wife. I have tried many things, and have made some progress, but am currently at a brick wall. I wish I could go a site and get another subtle idea to intrigue the wife.

I would like some help on how to convert my beautiful white sister, aged 29.

At the moment she is fooling around with Puerto Ricans and Mexicans etc., instead of getting REAL satisfaction from serving black men.

It infuriates me.

supreme_black_man said:
Good luck with that boy.

Even supreme knows the crucial role of white men as a whole :) And yes, everyone deserves their propers. Being civil is easy and makes things so much more pleasant.

Pictureofagirl said:
Even supreme knows the crucial role of white men as a whole :) And yes, everyone deserves their propers. Being civil is easy and makes things so much more pleasant.

Indeed, I totally agree the role of the white man is crucial in helping to increase the number of black males getting it on with white females. It may be the cucked husband who helps his wife get all the black cock she deserves, the boyfriend of a white girl who understands that any black bull has the right to snatch her away from him or the white dad who supports and fully encourages his daughter to accept any black stud that desires her for both his and her sexual satisfaction.

robroy66 said:
Indeed, I totally agree the role of the white man is crucial in helping to increase the number of black males getting it on with white females. It may be the cucked husband who helps his wife get all the black cock she deserves, the boyfriend of a white girl who understands that any black bull has the right to snatch her away from him or the white dad who supports and fully encourages his daughter to accept any black stud that desires her for both his and her sexual satisfaction.

or comlpete strangers. Like in my case, unattached 57 yo white guy. I enjoy going to my favorite TGI FRIDAYS thats uusually mixed crowd, giving up my seat next to gorgeous white chic to a black guy. Being outgoing older whiteguy getting friendly with young white females and purposely bringing black guys into the conversation. Occassionally it works out great when I see them move to a table together or leaving the bar together.

supreme_black_man said:
You are helping to map change for future generations of White people.

I say good on you.

One day us blacks could be a majority in America, like over in Africa or Jamaica etc.

go back to your pathetic life kid