Nice to see the support :)

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date

Pictureofagirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2007
I have to say some kudos to the white men who support and get aroused by the whole interracial thing. After some time here I've come to think that their support is paramount in not only real people meeting, but also for alot of the entertaining and interesting posts we get to read. I had no idea so many enjoyed the whole thing...but I do beleive it enriches everything. So, thank you...:)

It is amazing, if I must say so myself... :)

It means a lot that you like it! I love being addicted to ir stuff, it is totally fulfilling for me.

It's just so HOT!!!

The bottem line is thst there is simply nothing hotter than BBC balls deep in married white pussy. Like so many MWM's here, I'd love to see my wife's sweet pussy filled with BBC. It would be a dream come true. Enjoy BBC girls, you deserve it as do the black men that pound you.

I have to agree, as a MWM just starting down this path, its something I would love to see, and I know my wife loves it, so I am glad too I'm not the only one.
Whenever I see a black guy (or any guy) check my wife out, I always wish I had ESP, so I could say to the guy, "you like? I wouldn't mind, and she might be up for it too." Previously it was a fantasy, but now I recently learned my wish came true. I hope its a good ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your openminded should be celebrated...and I'm glad to see you post here. :)

Nothing hotter than seeing a married white female getting knocked up by a BBC.

Yes! So true. Great to see white men open up to interracial sex. This is the change that is coming. Yes we can! :flash:

It's everywhere now. But the ultimate for some of us pink wimps:pee: is the hunnies who like it Black. Especially the hunnies who have no interest in pinkies, and really only like Black.:bj:

Hell yeah! hehe. I too wanna pat supportive cuckold/non-cuck white boys on the back for being so cool when it comes to IR!

The jealousy or anger a lot of white boys exhibit towards IR and "their" white women screwing black men is pathetic, and I wanna say its really great when a white boy can realize exactly what it is a white girl into IR wants and are willing to support that. I hope I'm lucky enough to end up with a supportive white guy like this (cause Im never gonna be able to give up bbc lol...)

It's great to know there are so many white husbands like myself who love the idea of Black men filling our wive's pussies and maybe even impregnating them. So hot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why it is such a turn-on for the woman to be married. I don't think that a lot of women get turned on by their husbands screwing other women. I certainly wouldn't.

Umm ya know some of us do not consider ourselves wimps thank you very much! I can even make my wife orgasm fairly easily and am not "small", (just above average length and fairly thick).

The thing is she is very turned on by big black dick, as many, perhaps most white women are, and she really enjoys sex with her lovers on occasion. I like to think I love her enough and trust her enough to support her extramarital fun. I am secure enough in my masculinity to not have to be, "the best". Lovemaking between us is great and sex with her black studs is great in a different way for different reasons. She loves me enough to involve me in the whole thing. From helping her get sexy dresses and shoes and getting her ready, to watching her have the time of her life.

I have no problem with people who are "white wimps", and enjoy that, but do not assume that all who are into this lifestyle are that way.

I too support the cause, but wish there were more resources, perhaps a board on this page, on ideas on how to convert a conservative wife. I have tried many things, and have made some progress, but am currently at a brick wall. I wish I could go a site and get another subtle idea to intrigue the wife.

Certainly I don't mind if they are "white wimps." I was surprise to see white males here in such numbers. Moreover, they are among the most polite people I have had a chance to chat with when the occasion has arisen.

Personally, I thank anyone and everyone who support husbands like me who, love and support their white wive's lust and passion for black men. After a little swinging and a number of MFM, one night during pillow talk I told my wife I would like to see her make love to a black man. She got very quiet for a couple minutes, then snuggled her big bare tits tightly against my arm and almost in a whisper told me that that had been a long held fantasy of hers. We excitedly talked and fucked half the night, and the very next morning she placed an ad. A short two weeks later I was taking her to a black man's appartment. They never made it to the bed. I had never seen her seduced so quickly nor any more completely. He did her twice on his sofa, still partly dressed (all the good parts ******* lol). No mention of condoms by either.
That was over eight years ago. She has never looked back! I am slightly embarrassed to relate how many black gentlemen (and some she enjoyed most, weren't gentlemen,lol) she has been to bed with since. She/we would not consider any lifestyle but this, now that we know the pleasure it brings. So again, Thank You to anyone who supports women like her, and couples like us.

Envy

I envy any husband that has the pleasure to watch their wife take a big black cock. Their getting off watching their wives get off. I myself am still searching for that special lady to share this lifestyle with. This is my ultimate fantasy. Continued success and support to all you white husbands who have the pleasure to watch your wives.

I too would also like to thank the supportive white men, both married and single, that contribute to these forums. Personally, my husband is not a cuck and I'm happy for that, he is accepting of my desires but doesn't wish to be very involved. I know one of the largest hurdles we've encountered is finding black men who don't feel the need to talk down to or feel the need to humiliate him. I'm not sure if any of the other wives in here feel the same way, but I'd just like to point that out to the wonderful black men in here, I think you'll find it easier on everyone involved if you'd extend some common courtesy. Also, I don't want to paint with a broad brush, I understand this doesn't hold true for most black men and this is just one wife's opinion.

Thank you very much.

If black men were allowed to breed all white women, the world would be better place.

no racism or racial violence would exist to the point that America's great cities would be so much more peaceful.

Is there any better sight on this planet than a beautiful looking, pale, Caucasion lady fucking a beautiful looking black man?

Now, i am not a huge supporter of homosexuality normally, but i would actually bow down to black cock. all white men should show their respect for what is a superior gene pool.

We do it for the sex, and no one either black or white should bow down to anyone, especially in the USA. I speak for my husband, and he bows down to no one, sorry. I go with men, either black or white for the wild sex, and yes my husband does join in. No race has a superior gene pool either. No matter what race is out there, there are many that women do not want whatever gene they inherited. There are some genes that should be left alone.