New Poll numbers and Sarah Palin...

• Thread startersexycouple2011
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
blkoralslaveboy said:
Well waddoyou know we agree on something.

still, seems the party has decided to throw Sarah to the dogs. tisk tisk :nono: well, hope she becomes the next Lieberman/Benedict Arnold/Judas figure and abandon the party... and it might happen if they push her hard enough. sorta like going swimming with your beloved senior church pastor and you see tattoos of "$$$$$$$" and "I LITERALLY WORSHIP MONEY" all over his body. and he explains it away saying it's from before his 'born again' days. Just never gonna be the same i tell ya... tisk tisk tisk. Right about now Sarah's prooooobably questioning her faith. :nono: my how the earth just spins her problems away.

Miss Sara will not ever leave the Republican party because it Alaska thats all there is. Look at Senator Stevens convicted on 7 Felonies and they are still counting the votes cause its an ever split. The other current Alaska senator is a Democrat who was appointed by her Republican Father who Miss Sara defeated mainly for appointing his daughter to fill the job.

I do fully expect her in order to get he name national recognition using her disabled daughter for some national program of which you guessed it, Miss Sara will be the centerpiece.

There's also talk that if Senator Stevens wins the election, the Repubs will ask congress to terminate him or faced with that he will resign, in which Miss Sara very well may appoint herself to an interim appointment of 60 days then an election that she will run for the seat to position herself to come back to the big bucks (book deals, ect...), and position herself to run in 2012 like Hillary did.

In the polls for Republicans only right now she gets 70 percent approval ratings compared to Romney, Guliani, Huckabee, and company who get 10 percent and under.

She will never question her faith, be it false, just like Bush in that regard.

Everyone came down on President Obama about sitting in a church where Reverend Wright spoke for twenty years and the influence you clergy would have over your decision making.

Well I was shocked how no one ever pointed out the fact that Bush spent all these years sitting in church, and his actions of lying, shielding lyers from prosecution (soon to be pardoning them), starting an unnecessary war in Iraq causing more than 4000 dead, thousands of wounded both physically and mentally on both sides with thousands of busted up families, katrina, etc... which only goes to show how much influence going to church and listening to sermans has on a President.

I personally think Bush was probably a better guy when he was drinking and blowing coke.

Funny how in 2004 the theme was vote for who'd you would like to have a beer with and the guy can't drink. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drivel

handigrl said:
Miss Sara will not ever leave the Republican party because it Alaska thats all there is. Look at Senator Stevens convicted on 7 Felonies and they are still counting the votes cause its an ever split. The other current Alaska senator is a Democrat who was appointed by her Republican Father who Miss Sara defeated mainly for appointing his daughter to fill the job.

I do fully expect her in order to get he name national recognition using her disabled daughter for some national program of which you guessed it, Miss Sara will be the centerpiece.

There's also talk that if Senator Stevens wins the election, the Repubs will ask congress to terminate him or faced with that he will resign, in which Miss Sara very well may appoint herself to an interim appointment of 60 days then an election that she will run for the seat to position herself to come back to the big bucks (book deals, ect...), and position herself to run in 2012 like Hillary did.

In the polls for Republicans only right now she gets 70 percent approval ratings compared to Romney, Guliani, Huckabee, and company who get 10 percent and under.

She will never question her faith, be it false, just like Bush in that regard.

Everyone came down on President Obama about sitting in a church where Reverend Wright spoke for twenty years and the influence you clergy would have over your decision making.

Well I was shocked how no one ever pointed out the fact that Bush spent all these years sitting in church, and his actions of lying, shielding lyers from prosecution (soon to be pardoning them), starting an unnecessary war in Iraq causing more than 4000 dead, thousands of wounded both physically and mentally on both sides with thousands of busted up families, katrina, etc... which only goes to show how much influence going to church and listening to sermans has on a President.

I personally think Bush was probably a better guy when he was drinking and blowing coke.

Funny how in 2004 the theme was vote for who'd you would like to have a beer with and the guy can't drink. :)

You'll never be taken seriously is you continue to write this drivel.

Guys, it's over. The debate was fun while it lasted, but thank God, it's over. Sarah's gone back to Alaska and John's gone back to the geriatric ward, so let's call a truce and get on with the business of helping our new president steer our country back from the precipice.

missouri_hubby said:
Guys, it's over. The debate was fun while it lasted, but thank God, it's over. Sarah's gone back to Alaska and John's gone back to the geriatric ward, so let's call a truce and get on with the business of helping our new president steer our country back from the precipice.

Amen and Amen!

One of the duties of the U.S. VP is to be PRESIDENT of the U.S. Senate
A lot of what she said goes beyond the duties but Joe Biden as VP will be Pres of the U.S. Senate
luv, MsGary

Status
Not open for further replies.