• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
  • #1,001
so what happened on the business trip?

was she creamed?

• #1,002
yes she was. Apparently she spent every night in bed getting filled both before she went to sleep and when she woke up.

• #1,003
This is how she came home last night from a night out with friends. I know he came inside her ass. It looks like he also got some sperm inside her pussy. What do you think?

• #1,004
hopefully enough sperm

for his boys to find her egg!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,005
bumper55 said:
for his boys to find her egg!

She knows that if it were to happen, I would accept it. She would not say whether or not if it is his sperm in her pussy also or just really wet. Anyone else have an opinion.

• #1,006
I don't keep close watch on her cycle, she does. Her period started yesterday so she is not pregnant, but if that is his sperm in her pussy too, and I think it is, he or they pushed the limit.

• #1,007
Last night she was horny, but I was tired and put her off, figuring we would have sex in the morning. This morning, I reached for her and felt a pad. I said if I would have known your period was starting today, I would have had sex last night. She said that lately her period can vary a day. I asked her if that has caused any problems, she rubbed her tummy and said no.

• #1,008
Do you know if she has had her cunt well seeded in the last year? I am wondering when she might need an EPT.

• #1,009
auhound49 said:
Do you know if she has had her cunt well seeded in the last year? I am wondering when she might need an EPT.
Her black lover cums inside her pussy on a regular basis. So you could say that her cunt is well seeded often. So far she has been very carefully to only do anal to completion when she could be fertile with her black lover and groups. So she has not needed an EPT that she has told me about anyway. Do love that he sometimes uses her pussy to lube his cock before he does her anal though.

• #1,010
I still love how far she has come and the way she comes home on a regular basis.

Reactions: littlecucky