Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
She is clearly getting comfortable...

noway said:
yes they fucked. He started in her pussy but finished in her ass. She went in for regular blood work last week, chlosterol levels etc. and she told them to go ahead and do a pregnancy test while they were at it. Negative

...with getting pregnant. Is she thinking of letting him cum inside her one time when she's ovulating?

bumper55 said:
...with getting pregnant. Is she thinking of letting him cum inside her one time when she's ovulating?

She told me over the weekend she had a dream in which she was pregnant. Admittedly we saw a pregnant woman. I asked in her dream, whose was it. She just laughed and said guess. I asked her if she really wanted to be pregnant. She answered God no. But still excited me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like she is having fun getting fucked by her bbc lover at any rate. And it also sounds like she enjoys him coming inside of her pussy and ass also. I know mine loves the feel of come in her pussy and any guy loves to be able to come in a pussy without rubbers getting in the way. Mine is so much hotter when she gets to fuck a black cock bare back. I'd love to be able to slide my cock into your wifes pussy just after he finished with her. The feeling is something else, I have done it with mine and love the feeling.

Thanks, she sure does love feeling him shoot his cum in her pussy and does admit it feels good when he cums in her ass. She does love that they go bare, all natural. Loved reading how you would love to fuck her as well, bet you want to add your sperm to his or maybe dp her

Yep,I'd love to do both to her, Add my cum to her pussy and dp her as well

I am sure her pussy would feel very good to you and it could always use more cum in it as could her ass

sounds like she is getting a good bit of cock in both her holes now. Would love to add to her tho as I am sure you also do.

Shen sure is. I get to add to her pussy but I never get to fuck her ass after he is fucked it. She says her ass is too sore. I do get to fuck her ass sometimes though and it is extremely tight. Sometimes I like to fuck her ass so that she has his sperm deep inside her pussy and mine inside her ass.

Noway, I check this thread quite often and am wondering how your wife is progressing. Has she fucked her BBC much lately? Has she gone unprotected during her dangerous time? I hope you will keep us all informed. I want you top know I have really enjoyed this thread for over a year.

Thank you. Yes they still hook up a lot.

She went to get her pussy filled this morning. I love when she comes home with her pussy so recently filled by him.

very nice, love when mine gets her pussy filled. had a guy stop by the house the other day and had her in our bed and filled her pussy while I was at work. They called me to let me know what they were up to, or actually to tell me that he was inside of her.

I wish my wife would call like that and let me listen to them as he is inside of her. So far I just see the results after the fact although sometimes she does call me when they are finished.

She uses anal as birth control with her black lover.

A sight I am seeing more often. Not sure if he just loves fucking her ass a lot or if she prefers it in her ass.

nice...... what was the story this morning?

It is time to ask!!!

noway said:
A sight I am seeing more often. Not sure if he just loves fucking her ass a lot or if she prefers it in her ass.

If you want to get smarter, you have to ask questions. I think it is time. I would love to get seconds on that beautiful ass. I would even stand in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
asked. She said that he definitely loves it her ass more than she does however she admits to starting things sometimes when she knows it is going to be anal.

I like it best when he fucks her pussy for a long time before switching to her ass just before he cums when they have to use anal for b.c. reasons. I know his sperm ends up in her ass but some of his precum at least ends up inside her pussy.

• #1,000
Wife went away for business for a couple of days. I hope she is kept busy in the evenings as well as during the day and that she comes home well stretched and satisfied.