NASAs plans to Destroy Humanity?

• Thread startersimple2kee
  • Start date
? and ?

Josetta said:
I am not against space travel, but if the money spent on wars was put into education, most of the poverty in the world could be slashed. Education helps poor people to build up their survival skills and crank up their incomes.

The entire wealth of the world divided by 6.7 billion people means that the average human is worth $2,000,000. So why are there so many poor people? Reality is that the white man has devised a money system to put the bulk of the world's wealth into the hands of a few men. A hundred years ago, it was considered a huge waste of money to educate a girl beyond her ability to rear children.

China wants to cut emissions by 50% by 2050. America can't afford that sort of cut, so will the Polar Ice Caps melt because former Presidents of America have wasted money on wars that have nothing to do with them?

So is America going to get more hurricanes, more earthquakes, more tidal waves, inland flooding because it won't help the rest of the world to slow down global warming?

Light the fires and speed up the ice melt and hope we have the space ships ready to colonise the moon if a Noa's Ark size flood rears its head?

Education is not entirely able to end poverty. There are many highly educated people out there that don't know how to use what they "learned" in their years of school. It would interesting to know how many with doctorates are homeless or are working at jobs they didn't go to school for.

Please don't put the poverty and money woes on "the white man". Men and women of color in many countries find ways to funnel their country's monies into their own pockets (Imelda Marcos and her husband, the many different dictators in different African countries, North Korea, China as well as U.S.A).

As far as hurricanes, inland floods in this country, you would do well to check geological and geographical maps of the U.S and how it would look if we didn't continue to rebuild the many beaches that become washed out due to hurricanes (most of Florida and Louisiana would be gone, as well as much of the East Coast) .

Whether or not global warming is the fault of humans, we are all in the middle of shifts in the weather patterns in some way. Humans have been creating and dumping waste and garbage in the land and air for milliniea, it's only in the last several decades that it's catching up to us, and we are finally realizing it.

doubt if it's marijuana

pigtails said:
How much marijuana do you smoke in an average day, Josetta? I'm trying to determine the cause of the inane gibberish you post so frequently.

I partake of the herb at times. I have a feeling what Josetta might be using is a lot more powerful and worse. ;)

Hey Joe

I would rather have a drug induced Joe here posting as the spammers and the posters that bring stuff into the other forums that we are suppose to believe. Joe brings another dimension into the site as at first I use to think the white coats at any time would come carry Joe away but fuck me Joe is still here. I have got to enjoy some of her off the wall and crazy ass thinking stoned or not she doeas make one's mind wonder at times of facts or is this person for real or where the hell did that thought come from but it works as people post to Joes remarks as it takes all kinds to make the world go around as the old saying goes and thank god we only have one Joe and her herbs taking us on a trip of scratching or heads or asses at Joe thoughts.

I agree Mule about the spammers and such. I just feel if someone is going to participate in a discussion, one should at least know or understand what they are talking about.

"Joe" may be a bit off the wall I guess. I just felt that they have no clue or idea what they are posting. The only thing that had me scratching my head was my wondering wtheck they got their info, or from whom. Lot's of conspiracy theorists out there, some legit, some, well.......

clarkecombo said:
I agree Mule about the spammers and such. I just feel if someone is going to participate in a discussion, one should at least know or understand what they are talking about.

"Joe" may be a bit off the wall I guess. I just felt that they have no clue or idea what they are posting. The only thing that had me scratching my head was my wondering wtheck they got their info, or from whom. Lot's of conspiracy theorists out there, some legit, some, well.......
I agree Clark with you it does make one wonder. Maybe Fox News I'll just toss that out there or Rush.

clarkecombo said:
They really did get to the moon, and only barely made it back (if you would read more reliable sources that are even outside of NASA). They used up almost too much fuel, and were only "just" able to get back to their ship home. Also, technology and mettalurgy equipment wasn't as advanced it is now to carry extra (and light weight) equipment. Each and every item has specific weight values (watch Apollo 13), and so they were only able to carry "x" amount of equipment, carry back "x" amount of moon material. There are certain specifics that have to be reached to acquire orbit, much less to re-enter Earth's atmosphere.

In 1969, if anyone had "crank handle" cars for dead batteries (btw, batteries don't get "flat", they "die", or go out of power. Tires go flat I believe?), they had those cars as hobbies. You really need a history/reality check on your knowledge and history of vehicles.

And it wasn't that "easy" to fly to the moon (again, watch Apollo 13). Our cell phones and even our iPhones are able to do more calculations and other applications than the computers they had at that time in the Apollo program.
The computers at that time that could do hundreds of applications were as big as rooms and took up loads of energy to cool and use.

You might do well to take preliminary science classes about earth, and what it takes to get out into space, much less get back on land, as well as some history classes about the computer age as well as the technological advancements and time-tables of our auto industry (electronic ignitions were still being improved on at that time).

Even now, it takes a huge amount of math calculations each and every time our shuttle's go into space, calculations that are done by computers now, but were done by slide-rules then. I used to have one for my own high school and college math, and they were a pita to use.

The AID organisations around the world tell us that six children every second die from starvation.

40 years have passed, and it should therefore be incredibly easy to now get back to the moon - but we are still sending un-manned rockets.

Richard Branson will get there before America if we don't "pull out our finger" and set up a colony on the Moon before another country claims ownership.

If a slide rule got Neil and Buzz to the Moon and back again, then what is holding us back now?

Show me the ABSOLUTE PROOF they got there, and didn't film the landing in the desert as a "Hollywood stunt".

clarkecombo said:
Umm, England did that, twice. They sent criminals to what is now the U.S. as well as to what is now Austrailia.

Well, Australia and America are rich countries, so sending criminals was a good idea to create great nations. Crims can't be as bad as we think.

A high percentage of the crims sent to Australia had done nothing much worse than steal a loaf of bread to feed their 8 starving kids back home.

Good job the rich in the UK didn't go to America and leave the crims behind, because the rich don't have any survival skills and would have all died from their lack of work experience. Even fishing would having been beyond them, and they would not have a clue how to be a Davy Crockett and catch bears for food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Why pollute the moon when there is too much pollution on Earth - or is America planning to send all their criminals up to the moon, a one-way trip?

That is a pretty racist kind of idea really.

Due to the racist society in which we live, most 'criminals' in America are actually African-American; not Hispanics, or Asians or Whites. This is claptrap.

clarkecombo said:
Please don't put the poverty and money woes on "the white man". Men and women of color in many countries find ways to funnel their country's monies into their own pockets (Imelda Marcos and her husband, the many different dictators in different African countries, North Korea, China as well as U.S.A).

But what if the White man is to blame for all the globe's ills? What have White nations ever done for Africa, since the British banned the African slave trade well over two hundred years ago? Nothing.

clarkecombo said:
They really did get to the moon, and only barely made it back (if you would read more reliable sources that are even outside of NASA). They used up almost too much fuel, and were only "just" able to get back to their ship home. Also, technology and mettalurgy equipment wasn't as advanced it is now to carry extra (and light weight) equipment. Each and every item has specific weight values (watch Apollo 13), and so they were only able to carry "x" amount of equipment, carry back "x" amount of moon material. There are certain specifics that have to be reached to acquire orbit, much less to re-enter Earth's atmosphere.

In 1969, if anyone had "crank handle" cars for dead batteries (btw, batteries don't get "flat", they "die", or go out of power. Tires go flat I believe?), they had those cars as hobbies. You really need a history/reality check on your knowledge and history of vehicles.

With all due respect sir, all of that is fairly obvious.

I guess the golf club was left behind on the moon to make room for the moon rocks to avoid exceeding the weight limits.

Have you guys started collecting Tiger Wood's memorabilia yet (before it goes up in value)?

Cars could be started from winding the crank handle to spin the heavy flywheel. Modern cars have light weight flywheels and higher compressions (up from (6 or 7 to one) to (10 or more to one).

Modern men might have trouble turning a crank handle without hurting their fingers. A bit like the modern cricketers, always getting groin strains from driving too much in cars.

It is pretty clear the Moon landing wasn't faked. The best piece of evidence for this is the lack of the Soviets outing any faking attempt. That and the fact that you can see the LEM on the Moon with a powerful telescope. The GRU and the KGB had compromised every level of American confidentiality. They massively outclassed the FBI and the CIA and could operate with virtual impunity. It is the one area of the Cold War were the Soviets were clearly dominant. An undertaking as massive as a faked moon landing would have been detected by them, and they would have ******* it, causing America to loose face.

IMO we need more of those missions, more and more. Money used on space are not wasted, they come back ten fold in tecnology. So we need to invest MOOOOORE, and not less. USA use more money in christmas present's than space travel. If you want to solve social problems then dont buy present's this year, dont buy a xmas tree...but give the money in charity. But in space we most go :))))

Josetta said:
I guess the golf club was left behind on the moon to make room for the moon rocks to avoid exceeding the weight limits.

Have you guys started collecting Tiger Wood's memorabilia yet (before it goes up in value)?

Cars could be started from winding the crank handle to spin the heavy flywheel. Modern cars have light weight flywheels and higher compressions (up from (6 or 7 to one) to (10 or more to one).

Modern men might have trouble turning a crank handle without hurting their fingers. A bit like the modern cricketers, always getting groin strains from driving too much in cars.

U simply dont like modern people...dont ya? But more than factual your is a emotive rant.

Be my guest, Armando. But please leave me, and my money, out of it.

Armando said:
But in space we most go :))))

Zagg said:
Be my guest, Armando. But please leave me, and my money, out of it.

sure whatever...

Latest figures are 8 billion America dollars loss to the economy with Tiger's sponsorship being pulled. I wonder how many lost jobs that equates to?

Josetta said:
Latest figures are 8 billion America dollars loss to the economy with Tiger's sponsorship being pulled. I wonder how many lost jobs that equates to?

space is the only solution, screw the rest.