NASAs plans to Destroy Humanity?

• Thread startersimple2kee
  • Start date

simple2kee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2009
Why was it sent? Is the U.S testing a new type of war gear? Is it a bomb ? Are they going to destroy the moon, with this experiment, and us with it? So many questions, so little time. News media are invited to cover the three-part event that is open to the public. Will the media have full access?

Source:

NASAs plans to Destroy Humanity - Yeahoo
NASAs plans to Destroy Humanity

Destroy humanity? Haven't heard this one. NASA (aka...welfare for smart people) is spending $79 million of the American taxpayers' money to crash a probe into the moon to see if there's frozen water...even though they have claimed for years that it was even more barren than they originally thought. Guarantee that their results will be "inconclusive" and they will have to send more probes.

If they really got on the moon in 1969, why can't they fly up there in 2009, 40years later with a sharp spade or hand auger and drill down a few metres like digging a post hole.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLY UP THERE AND GET BACK SAFELY.

They pretended to go to the moon. Have you guys looked at the cars that were about in 1969, with crank handles to start them if the battery was flat.

Why fire a rocket to bomb the moon, when it was alledgedly so easy to fly to the moon in 1969.

Anyone feel like there is a bit of fibbing going on at Nasa Space Headquarters?

Josetta - interesting point of view

Guarantee that their results will be "inconclusive" and they will have to send more probes. ...Yeah they got to preserve those fat paychecks they get every week,GOD forbid they have to do real work like the rest of us...
Anyone feel like there is a bit of fibbing going on at Nasa Space Headquarters?......BUMP & much respect!!!!!!!

they have knowledge not a hard work like the rest of us :)

Was Neil Armstrong and other the only brave guys left in America, and modern guys maybe too frightened to go up to the moon without an absolute guarantee of a safe passage back to Earth?

Is NASA worried that a failure to get to the Moon would chop their funding back permantly like it did when rockets caught on fire and caused deaths from unstable liquid nitrogen?

in these days i don't think is a problem to go on moon or something like that,the problem probably is the technology available that others "with huge interests" don't want to share with us. Who knows where technology went until know and we don't have idea what is happening in the present. A close friends said that if all people have access at the hole technology available probably we will shout each other to gain power and bride.

simple2kee said:
in these days i don't think is a problem to go on moon or something like that,the problem probably is the technology available that others "with huge interests" don't want to share with us. Who knows where technology went until know and we don't have idea what is happening in the present. A close friends said that if all people have access at the hole technology available probably we will shout each other to gain power and bride.

Can I request a re-write?

Why pollute the moon when there is too much pollution on Earth - or is America planning to send all their criminals up to the moon, a one-way trip?

Makes sense, give them just the basics to keep alive and survive the cold nights; and let them become pioneers and have to find ways to get a long with each other.

How much marijuana do you smoke in an average day, Josetta? I'm trying to determine the cause of the inane gibberish you post so frequently.

I see they have found water on the moon, but Neil and Buzz should have taken a spade with them 40 years ago - would have saved a lot of money??????

America owes China $800,000,000,000 and is paying $50,000,000,000 interest per annum. Pigtails, divide those figures by the population of the USA and you will see instantly how much of a mess George Bush got the economy into with his "war games". Calculate how long America will take to pay China back, and the interest bill involved.

Then dig deep and find out how much America owes Japan - that will jerk you back into reality. If Japan and China called in the Receivers, even President Obama wouldn't get his salary put in his Bank Account any more.

Everyone can believe what the media tell them, or can ask the awkward questions, so that the truth can stand up and reveal itself. Not all of us act like frightened sheep, too scared to stand alone and say what we believe in.

NASA's probing of the Moon, Mars and Venus is something I would support, deficit or not. I think there's a huge benefit in investing in alternatives for the future, especially with the population problem, resource depletion and pollution on earth

why the hell are we talking about this shit on this site????

lil_miss_buttslut said:
NASA's probing of the Moon, Mars and Venus is something I would support, deficit or not. I think there's a huge benefit in investing in alternatives for the future, especially with the population problem, resource depletion and pollution on earth

I am not against space travel, but if the money spent on wars was put into education, most of the poverty in the world could be slashed. Education helps poor people to build up their survival skills and crank up their incomes.

The entire wealth of the world divided by 6.7 billion people means that the average human is worth $2,000,000. So why are there so many poor people? Reality is that the white man has devised a money system to put the bulk of the world's wealth into the hands of a few men. A hundred years ago, it was considered a huge waste of money to educate a girl beyond her ability to rear children.

China wants to cut emissions by 50% by 2050. America can't afford that sort of cut, so will the Polar Ice Caps melt because former Presidents of America have wasted money on wars that have nothing to do with them?

So is America going to get more hurricanes, more earthquakes, more tidal waves, inland flooding because it won't help the rest of the world to slow down global warming?

Light the fires and speed up the ice melt and hope we have the space ships ready to colonise the moon if a Noa's Ark size flood rears its head?

There is enough food in the world to eliminate all hunger, but look in the dumpsters how much uneaten food from plates is going into landfills.

Dave said:
why the hell are we talking about this shit on this site????

This is a off topic forum and so you can talk about anything you want and this is the place to post it.

Josetta said:
I see they have found water on the moon, but Neil and Buzz should have taken a spade with them 40 years ago - would have saved a lot of money??????

America owes China $800,000,000,000 and is paying $50,000,000,000 interest per annum. Pigtails, divide those figures by the population of the USA and you will see instantly how much of a mess George Bush got the economy into with his "war games". Calculate how long America will take to pay China back, and the interest bill involved.

Then dig deep and find out how much America owes Japan - that will jerk you back into reality. If Japan and China called in the Receivers, even President Obama wouldn't get his salary put in his Bank Account any more.

Everyone can believe what the media tell them, or can ask the awkward questions, so that the truth can stand up and reveal itself. Not all of us act like frightened sheep, too scared to stand alone and say what we believe in.
Joe us paying back China and Japan will never happen so no need to worry about that and you talk about the war and Bush dragging us down hey is Bush the guy sending all the troops overseas now and wants the big build up of troops in the mideast I dont think so hey Congress has to OK it put the blame where it belongs on the fucking leeches they call congress after all who OKS the Budget and the bills and what money goes where the main man just signs it into action.

Say What??

Josetta said:
If they really got on the moon in 1969, why can't they fly up there in 2009, 40years later with a sharp spade or hand auger and drill down a few metres like digging a post hole.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLY UP THERE AND GET BACK SAFELY.

They pretended to go to the moon. Have you guys looked at the cars that were about in 1969, with crank handles to start them if the battery was flat.

Why fire a rocket to bomb the moon, when it was alledgedly so easy to fly to the moon in 1969.

Anyone feel like there is a bit of fibbing going on at Nasa Space Headquarters?

They really did get to the moon, and only barely made it back (if you would read more reliable sources that are even outside of NASA). They used up almost too much fuel, and were only "just" able to get back to their ship home. Also, technology and mettalurgy equipment wasn't as advanced it is now to carry extra (and light weight) equipment. Each and every item has specific weight values (watch Apollo 13), and so they were only able to carry "x" amount of equipment, carry back "x" amount of moon material. There are certain specifics that have to be reached to acquire orbit, much less to re-enter Earth's atmosphere.

In 1969, if anyone had "crank handle" cars for dead batteries (btw, batteries don't get "flat", they "die", or go out of power. Tires go flat I believe?), they had those cars as hobbies. You really need a history/reality check on your knowledge and history of vehicles.

And it wasn't that "easy" to fly to the moon (again, watch Apollo 13). Our cell phones and even our iPhones are able to do more calculations and other applications than the computers they had at that time in the Apollo program.
The computers at that time that could do hundreds of applications were as big as rooms and took up loads of energy to cool and use.

You might do well to take preliminary science classes about earth, and what it takes to get out into space, much less get back on land, as well as some history classes about the computer age as well as the technological advancements and time-tables of our auto industry (electronic ignitions were still being improved on at that time).

Even now, it takes a huge amount of math calculations each and every time our shuttle's go into space, calculations that are done by computers now, but were done by slide-rules then. I used to have one for my own high school and college math, and they were a pita to use.

Again, say what?

Josetta said:
Why pollute the moon when there is too much pollution on Earth - or is America planning to send all their criminals up to the moon, a one-way trip?

Makes sense, give them just the basics to keep alive and survive the cold nights; and let them become pioneers and have to find ways to get a long with each other.

Umm, England did that, twice. They sent criminals to what is now the U.S. as well as to what is now Austrailia.