my wife's boyfriend visiting- need tips

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date
two days back when i licked her good,after a gap of 10 days, tried penetrate. my cock was throbbing hard and i was feeling to give her good strokes, but as soon as i entered she gave a moan but immediately said not to give strokes and just keep it there and cum. i did as she said. after i removed my cock she said to me that im not a good cuck yet. i asked why she is saying so. she replied that it was the condition not to cum in her pussy and if i cum inside i have to lick it clean.
so as a good cuck i licked my own cum from her pussy to get that certificate
so guys what do u think about this?
why she asked me not to give strokes?

May she was sore from getting fucked in the afternoon? Does she meet the bull often?

Cool.dude said:
May she was sore from getting fucked in the afternoon? Does she meet the bull often?
No she met him a month ago, waiting to meet again soon.
there should be other reason for her doing so

surprise for her

hi all,
today i arranged a quickie for her.
it was planned that he will visit today, but due to un avoidable circumstances, i had to cancel it last moment last night.the reason was that guests were visiting us today.
as the day started today, i observed that she is missing him and at around 12.30 pm, i came online saw him there said hi to him.
he too was not responding much to my msgs on chat. i asked him the reason and he said that he was missing her and had 4 times masturbation thinking of his queen. the situation was same here with my wife that she was missing him, was not talking to me properly.
then i got a thought as why not arrange a surprise for her, i said same to him and asked how much time he would need to come to my door. he said it may take 1 hour. i said we need to give my wife a surprise and asked him to come as quick as he can.
meanwhile, as my wife was dull here i suggested her to take a bath and sleep for a while.

contd..
my wife came from a bath, i saw her that she had a head bath which i was not expecting. there was no need for her to have a head bath that time. i was thinking has this lady got any clue that he is coming? i didnt ask her coz if i ask her about such clue it would be a clue itself.
well, the more stunning part happened when she asked me whether i knew what she would have wore when he comes. i said no i dont know.
within 5 mins she got into a hot dress ( a saree below navel with a low cut blouse ) it was such a turn on for me to see her, i thought of taking her right that moment but my cuck instincts stopped me.
i said to her to go to sleep as she is looking very tired. she after a little conversation with me went to sleep. i closed the window to make room dark so that she can go to proper sleep, kept my mobile in silent so that if he calls me to update about our plan or so, it would not disturb her.
i waited for almost 1 hour and gave him a text asking where he was right then. he replied he is 10 mins away. i was waiting in so much of excitement thinking of how lucky these two people are, he is getting his wish completed and this lady getting a surprise fuck.

i was waiting in corridor and he arrived, parked his vehicle in front of my gate, wished me from there. i greeted him by waving my hand and gestured him to come quietly.
he came, i asked him not to talk took him inside the house gestured him to go to the room where she was sleeping.

she was sleeping by showing her back towards the door. her long hair which had a bath just before was open and falling on the bed.

he entered with a smile, laid next to her, kept his hand across her waist and kissed her ear.

she gave a moan ( might be thinking that it was me) but on his second kiss there and a firm wrap against her waist, she turned her head towards him, she saw me first standing at the door then saw him next to her.

i was thinking she would give a jerk with shock or surprise but she didnt do all that, she simply said " stupid, go away". he hugged here more tightly.

i smiled at them, said ok carry on, im leaving. closed the door ( not locked).

as soon as i came out, he followed me locked the door behind me.

i was moving all the corners of house like a cat with soft steps with such an excitement.
again and again going near to the locked door to hear if anything i could.
with in few mins the fucking started inside. he was giving strokes, i could clearly hear the strokes he was giving and the sound she was making for every stroke he gave. i was so excited, my cock stood like rock.

what i could hear was:-

strokes started within 3 mins after the door was locked,
it was going on to certain range then stopping suddenly,
few whispering between the two,
again the fucking sounds started
it was repeating
i think they were changing all the positions possible

finally he gave a heavy grunt and it was silent inside.
by the time he opened the door it was exactly 30 mins he spent inside

now my role was there to perform....

hope he came inside her

.. sorry for a late posting here,
he opened the door, i saw my wife laying naked there legs wide spread and he standing at the door after opening it.
i saw his cock with cum on the tip and more stunning thing i saw was the bottom of his cock was full of white cum around it, which could be because of heavy pounding he gave and the lubricants she released deposited finally there.
i held his cock and started licking all that cum from the bottom of his cock, it was salty with some kind of smell. i didnt hesitate to lick it clean, which my wife as staring without moving from the position where she was laying.
once it was clean, i moved to my wife and dipped my head into her cunt. licked as much as i can from her pussy the cum while she was moving her fingers in my hair.
it was clean and dry now.
then we all came out spent some time in living room, then he left

you got any pics?

Thats an awesome experience..! keep it up and post more updates..

indicuck said:
.. sorry for a late posting here,
he opened the door, i saw my wife laying naked there legs wide spread and he standing at the door after opening it.
i saw his cock with cum on the tip and more stunning thing i saw was the bottom of his cock was full of white cum around it, which could be because of heavy pounding he gave and the lubricants she released deposited finally there.
i held his cock and started licking all that cum from the bottom of his cock, it was salty with some kind of smell. i didnt hesitate to lick it clean, which my wife as staring without moving from the position where she was laying.
once it was clean, i moved to my wife and dipped my head into her cunt. licked as much as i can from her pussy the cum while she was moving her fingers in my hair.
it was clean and dry now.
then we all came out spent some time in living room, then he left

What comments did she make after he left?

Saraha said:
What comments did she make after he left?

she didnt say anything but kept herself without bath till next day morning. i didnt know this. she declared this slowly, i asked whats the reason for doing it. she said, she wanted to feel his smell over her body.. i was aroused to heights.

Reactions: toolman2c
AssPics.jpg ...............hot wife :confused:

Can i fuck your wife

today he visited. gave me a beer to have, was grunting like an animal in our bedroom, finally i was called into the room to lick her clean, i could'nt find any cum in her pussy, i asked her the reason.
she told me he cummed very deep, i have to keep searching for it..

she sucking him

I can't see any pics?

where is the pictures? i can't see any picture? what is the problem?

Been almost 3 years since his last post . Things must have changed .... hopefully for the better and not worse .
:)

Yes changed a lot. He took her to share with his friend to show him what a piece she is..it happened in my absence.
And whenever I go down to lick her..she mention it ..as how hot that mmf was in that hotel room was...all 3 fully naked for hours.
Now what u say WM2,??

indicuck said:
she didnt say anything but kept herself without bath till next day morning. i didnt know this. she declared this slowly, i asked whats the reason for doing it. she said, she wanted to feel his smell over her body.. i was aroused to heights.
My wife did this. After she got fucked all weekend and first thing Monday morning she had no time to shower before she went to work. She phoned to tell me how much the smell of his cum wafting from her cunt made her horny. When she came home that night she went strait upstairs, I thought she was going to take a shower, so I laid on the bed to chat for a bit. The last thing she did was take off her panties and came over and startled my face. 'Smell him" she said. ' Doesn't it make you horny' ? It smelled like the worst dead fish to me. She lowered her self and started to rub the stench all over me. I nearly threw up. I started to clean her in an attempt to remove the fowl smell. She said ' Oh ya honey eat my lovers cum from my pussy'. 'Its so hot'. She shuttered and came hard releasing whatever fluid was stored in her pussy. She jumped up to go shower. I followed after she stepped into the shower to wash my face. From inside the shower she said that she really enjoyed that. I could not get that smell from my nose for three days. Thankfully it never happened again.

Reactions: indicuck