• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife's boyfriend visiting- need tips

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date
geemale, my wife is warning me from posting pics here on ground of being findout :)

indicuck said:
geemale, my wife is warning me from posting pics here on ground of being findout :)

well as long as u dont show the face, its ok i guess. In any case, if its ok with u, please send her cucking pics to geeemale8@gmail.com. Would love to see those :)

Can you me the pics too? You have my full confidence... She is so super hot!!! Would love to have her some time, if she would let me :)

My email is cool.dude.25.v@gmail.com

guys, stop giving your email ids here, anyway im not going to send any pics of that hot session to anyone of you to your emails. disscussions in the forum appreciated and welcome.
thanks

great story and pics I love it great job

Lovely pics :) any more action lately? Does your wife have more than one boyfriend?

Her pussy is absolutely beautiful

thanks for words that her pussy is good.
no more action now, but he will be visiting us again next month. these days im trying to explore more and more ideas as what more can be done in this? how to submit more to him
great and hot ideas will be appreciated here
tc

U sound , Sub cuck ..... , wht i wld do is dress ur wife in wedding dress and make her look like bride , when she got married over to u. U shld dress her like and send to ..the bull :)

Also , u shld make the bed , and all .....the need for bull happy. yes ...if u do it all then u can watch , while he takes her in bride dress...

i did it once , was fun

indicuck said:
guys, stop giving your email ids here, anyway im not going to send any pics of that hot session to anyone of you to your emails. disscussions in the forum appreciated and welcome.
thanks

Good for you - stick to what you want out of this.

I did enjoy seeing your wife's preparations and the results of her lover's visit. She has a smooth and sexy pussy and I'm sitting here imagining it sliding down the length of my hard, white cock.

Keep up the good work and keep doing what you are told, and everyone will be happy ;)

mrblackwonder said:
U sound , Sub cuck ..... , wht i wld do is dress ur wife in wedding dress and make her look like bride , when she got married over to u. U shld dress her like and send to ..the bull :)

Also , u shld make the bed , and all .....the need for bull happy. yes ...if u do it all then u can watch , while he takes her in bride dress...

i did it once , was fun

the henna that she put was part of her preparation which generally the brides do at their marriage. i didnt made her full bride but will do it nex time
he will be visiting next month want to try something more hot

update:
that day wife said before he came that she will not let me see what all happens in room but will tell the details slowly as the days passess.
so, she started telling me from last night. slowly giving me the arousals.they are:
1. as soon as they entered, he made her totally nude,
2. started kissing her whole body, not even a single inch is left on her body without his kisses,
3. opened her legs, saw it wet, she expected he will lick there, but he didnt but simply made the penetration.
4. as soon as he entered she passed a moan and he gave a grunt voice
5. after making few hard strokes he took the cock out and then started licking it
she stopped revealing after this details.
lets see what more happend after that.

Any updates?

not many as of now, except that i have to lick her and cum over her every time i go to her.
this is the condition till he visits again, which will happen next month

awesome! please post pics... your wife is one lady i get off to often :)

pre-owned wife ...they sometimes come with a
50,000 mi guarantee

the people here are not giving any tips or suggestions as i have started the tread with title.
im still waiting

indicuck said:
the people here are not giving any tips or suggestions as i have started the tread with title.
im still waiting

=============

all things come to the man who waits

and waits and waits & waits ...:)

you can also share your wife's pictures with everyone here without them knowing... a lot of cucks are expected to do that.

indicuck said:
i request all of you to give me tips as how to make the time more fun and amazing. does and do nots.
i have time for 12 hours from now.
more hot the tips more will be implemented.
thanks in advance

Sign over your car's title to him. Allow him to put a lien on your house. Put him in your parents' will. Give him your dog.

Users who are viewing this thread