• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife's boyfriend visiting- need tips

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
hi all,
my wife's boyfreind is visiting tommarow. He is well hung, my wife likes him very much, they are meeting again after a gap of 6 months, my wife is talking to him over phone once in 2 hours, whispering to him about few things which i cudnt manage to listen. he will be staying here for 5hours.
i request all of you to give me tips as how to make the time more fun and amazing. does and do nots.
i have time for 12 hours from now.
more hot the tips more will be implemented.
thanks in advance

this is part of preparation that she is making for him

MacNfries said:
indicuck, you don't give the forum readers enough information. Things we'd like to know:
#1 Have you met this lover before? If so, is he friendly to you?
#2 Does your wife let you watch her with her lovers?
#3 Does she allow you to interact with her and her lovers?
#4 Does she like to embarrass you or treat you subserviently when she's around her lovers?

In the meantime, drop by my Cuckolds album to get some playful ideas. One important thing, however, listen to what she asks you to do. I've always thought the Sissy-Maid uniform was actually a fun scenerio. Pic attached!
\
Cuckolds.com Forums - MacNfries's Album: Life Of A Cuckold
dear Mac !
#1 met him earlier, this is his 3rd time visit, he is freindly with me
#2 she allowed me to watch and help them while fucking
#3 she allow me to interact, asks me to fix the day and time with him
#4 she wants to be freindly with me too when he is around, but i feel she likes to be alone with him though she says she only likes me to be around when they are together.
i have declared an hour ago that i will be at her command from now onwards till he leaves us. started doing it. licked her pussy well and cummed on her ass before i came here to check the replies ;)
dear Mac, i like to hear real time real people's tips here. thanks

indicuck said:

World English Dictionary
mehndi *(ˈmendiː)
— n
(esp in India) the practice of painting designs on the hands, feet, etc using henna

indicuck said:

I had contact with a beautiful Indian girl (who wanted a White Master), and she talked about how she would prepare herself (and her cuck hubby) for a holiday visit from myself. One of the things she showed me was designs like this that she would have painted on herself.

Very elegant and interesting - and so far removed from our culture that it adds a very exotic touch.

The husbands duties were to treat me as the Master of their house and to serve us in any way we desired.

he is about to visit now, see the pics of her freshly shaved pussy in his anticipation. her pussy waiting for him

he came 15 mins back, made me suck his cock erect. then he took my wife to our bedroom when i tried to enter, they both warned me to be outside.
im here writing this here. my heart is pounding as what must be going on inside. it is the first time she playing alone without me in room

not much encouraging in forum :(
lot of things happened this morning with few pics and videos, we all got hot out of it

this is her cunt after finishing first round of fuck. the other one is during her round when i was allowed to take few pics

KNOCK on the door and ask of she needs her pussy licked or his cock sucked. THEN ask if they are thirsty and get them drinks. Go do it NOW.

i didnt knock door, they called me after some time, made me lick her cunt lubricate her, suck the dick then fucked in my presence. from there they came out into main room fucked on sofa on doggie. i was busy shooting pics
then he came on her ass.
it all went so hot

very hot indicuck!

Wow!! More pics! Can we get webcam setup?

its over cool dude. i was waiting for forum users here when it was happening. he was here for 4 hours and had 3 rounds in evry corner of my house.
i took pics and vids with faces that i cant post here, will try to filter them which i can dare to post

one more pic of our cuckolding

see the bull's cock entering her cunt

sex denial

a night has passed after he left us. she is denying sex with me. its not by force or something but when i asked her last evening whether i can fuck her, she said
" no, let me keep his memories in my pussy for some time" but i was so hot that i started eating her pussy and stroking my cock. i was so aroused by the scenes of morning that i came on floor. she gave a pity look at the cum on floor and gave a mob to clean it.
again later in night she said she want me only to eat her pussy which i did and came on the bed.
so the sex denial started from the night before her lover came (then too she said she want keep the heat so i should not fuck her that night and her pussy should wait for him)
2 nights have passed though im so hot but not fucking her. mmm im feeling she is slowly getting into role of HOT WIFE.
what do u cucks/bulls/cpls here say??

You are a lucky cuck xx

Soo hot, but the indian bull should be breeding me.

nice pix

awesome pics..post more !!:D

Users who are viewing this thread