my wife house cleaning

• Thread starter246dog
  • Start date
I'd get off to her getting fucked. I have no problem with it. But she won't deny me of fucking her. I've made Damn sure of it. A lot of times girls say they aren't fucking someone when they really are.

Hello Dog

Talk aout a goof looking woman, your wife is in the table pussy catagory and damm near the top of that very elite list. I think you are in for some real hot times in the very near future. If he has not fucked her it wont be for not trying i can assure you. Any man that wouldn't want to fuck your wife is either dead or a dick sucker. That woman is hot!!!!! Best way to get her to fuck someone is to ask her to. Its your fantasy and she will have to really believe that you are being truthful and that she can TRUST you. Get that done and you have a Hot Wife on your hands. You must lay the ground work before you go to the party so it can be in the back of her mind. And remember candy is dandy but liquor is much quicker. Best you hope the dude does not get a date and make sure the wine flows very freely and if she questions your sincerity. Tell her if she does this for you she can have anything within your means to show your appreciation for he dropping her dainties for him. This beautiful woman needs to be shared with other men, it would be a sin for not to get copious amounts of cock and for others to enjoy her charms. Man there is nothing as good as a Hot wife, they are treasures of all treasures and remember only she can do it for you. Good Luck okdeacon Dog how about some more of her?

Have You checked the dirty cloths pile? Look at her panties. Does she head straight for the shower as soon as she get home? Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00. SHOWER!!!!

Looking thru her clothes won't matter. She has clothing at this guys house. She could easily shower and change there.

She has come hone on more than one occasion with a completely new attire. I mean new skirt, top, bra, thong, and heels.

246dog said:
She has come hone on more than one occasion with a completely new attire. I mean new skirt, top, bra, thong, and heels.

Well that should tell You something right there. It would raise a red flag in front of Me. Never stop checking the dirty cloth pile. You would be surprised How often they slip up. It just takes one time.

Yea I guess it should throw a red flag. But if she isn't fucking him but hre is trying this could be one way.

If you have ANY way of contacting him just explain how you would love for him to fuck her and take pics and send them to you privately.

I have no way of contacting him.

I've been to this guys house before. I've seen that she has half a closet worth of clothing there. Tons of heels. But it could be due to her having to wear dress or bikini and heels. While cleaning.

Personally I think they are .... but again no proof, just what you r saying.

I want to find proof. When I ask her she just says your crazy he is soo much older than I am.

When I ask her she says nothing is going on.

Maybe she should clean your house this way . . u both would get MORE sex.

Honestly this is going nowhere without proof. Can you follow her to his house?

He handed her thong to me tonight. She was on his lap on a bar stool

246dog said:
He handed her thong to me tonight. She was on his lap on a bar stool
wowww good news friend...tell us about that night more?

She was in her costume and at the end of the night he handed me her thong. Took her on the dance floor and she came back. After.

246dog said:
She was in her costume and at the end of the night he handed me her thong. Took her on the dance floor and she came back. After.
do you have some photos from that night?

Just from before