my wife house cleaning

• Thread starter246dog
  • Start date

246dog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2012
my wife is 25 yrs old and does light house cleaning for a guy twice her age. he has more money than he knows what to do so she gets paid really good. he is always buying her dresses and heels. how do i know if she is fucking him? i want to know and watch.

she is fucking with him...you will see...

she keeps saying she isnt. how can i find proof?

246dog said:
she keeps saying she isnt. how can i find proof?
first you proof to her that you d be happy if she fuck with another man...tell about your dreams and she will talk about him...

when she gets me off (sex or jerking) i always have her talk about getting fucked by him and/or other guys.

246dog said:
when she gets me off (sex or jerking) i always have her talk about getting fucked by him and/or other guys.
send her photo friend..i wonder her...

you wonder her? how do i find out if she is?

246dog said:
you wonder her? how do i find out if she is?
simple...if she is a sexy one and man is not gay,she is sleeping with him...it is old story...

will she admit it? i want to watch. should i suggest a 3 sum due to halloween and drinking ?

246dog said:
will she admit it? i want to watch. should i suggest a 3 sum due to halloween and drinking ?
ofcourse friend...she is your wife,you need to get plesure..suggest drinking something...it is good for starting 3 some...

i want her to admit she is fucking him. we are going out tomorrow. supposedly he is bringing another girl. we will all be drinking.

we are going out tomorrow to a club for a costume contest, im sure we will all be feeling good. supposedly he is bringing another girl so there are 4 of us.

246dog said:
i want her to admit she is fucking him. we are going out tomorrow. supposedly he is bringing another girl. we will all be drinking.
heyy this is good plan) tell us after party...good luck friend...and dont forget to send your wife photos)

she wears dresses and heels when she does laundry for him. or bikini and heels

photo posted under my page

246dog said:
photo posted under my page
wowww...your wife has a nice shape...i like her legs...i m sure she has more...

send her photos more...you should share her more...

does this confirm it?

to be honest i bet your wife isnt fucking him but he's trying to fuck her.

if your wife cleans the guys house and he keeps buying her loads of stuff then honestly i think its because he wants to fuck her.

That wouldn't suprise me if he wanted to if he wasn't already

She is hot! I think I would want to have your GF as well.

I guess if your GF says she has not been had by the guy then she hasnt. So encourage her to be had by him and enjoy being a cuckold for sure!