My surprise

• Thread starterBredin08?
  • Start date

Bredin08?

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2008
I am an intelligent 26 y/o swf engaged to a successful 29 y/o wm. I thought there were no surprises in our relationship until this weekend. I found out that my fiancee has been visiting interracial sites on the internet. He hasn't mentioned anything to me, nor does he know about my interest in IR. Do you think he has any intention of sharing it with me or what?

I doubt it. My stepmom is seeing a young black guy 25, she 50 and very hot. She didn't say anything to me about it, just started hanging out w/him and sneaking off to his place to make love.

Chris, how did you find out? Does that mean she's cheating on your dad? know of any details?

no, dad passed. sounds bad but i;m lusting for her. I've heard her screaming as this black dude pounds her into the wall. i really want to watch!

Why

Chris what makes you doubt that he'll tell me about it?

Some people fantasize about interracial sex but would never go through with it. Perhaps if you hinted around that you are into it or suggested some interracial roleplay, he'll loosen up.

What kind

What kind of role play would you suggest?

My stepmom will go out to our pool w/one of the bottomless suits on. and seeing a 50 year old like that you'll think one of 2 things:please put some clothes on or holy shit! The latter in her case. point is I think she's coming on to me, but not overt about it and her new IR life. How she knows that's my turn on i don't know. So try maybe doing what she' s done.

Bredin08? said:
I am an intelligent 26 y/o swf engaged to a successful 29 y/o wm. I thought there were no surprises in our relationship until this weekend. I found out that my fiancee has been visiting interracial sites on the internet. He hasn't mentioned anything to me, nor does he know about my interest in IR. Do you think he has any intention of sharing it with me or what?

Why don't you tell your fiance that you have looked at a few inter-racial sites on the internet out of curiosity, because one of your friends was talking about it. Tell him that your eyes were popping out of your head with surprise of what you saw and read.

Refer to a particular site, and ask him to look at it with you and have a few laughs together. He can only refuse - but he will probably say yes, and might show you some other websites as well.

A woman can introduce this kind of stuff, a man is scared you will dump him and tell your friends he is a sexual weirdo.

The ball is in your court, honey, so talk to your fiance after he has had two glasses of beer and is relaxing. Only good can come our of such a discussion, to bring you both emotionally closer.

Any advice for my sit. w/stepmom?

Josetta said:
Why don't you tell your fiance that you have looked at a few inter-racial sites on the internet out of curiosity, because one of your friends was talking about it. Tell him that your eyes were popping out of your head with surprise of what you saw and read.

Refer to a particular site, and ask him to look at it with you and have a few laughs together. He can only refuse - but he will probably say yes, and might show you some other websites as well.

A woman can introduce this kind of stuff, a man is scared you will dump him and tell your friends he is a sexual weirdo.

The ball is in your court, honey, so talk to your fiance after he has had two glasses of beer and is relaxing. Only good can come our of such a discussion, to bring you both emotionally closer.

Josetta, truer words have never been spoken re: how a man is scared to bring this up to a woman for fear she'll freak out, dump him, and spread it around that he's a sexual freak. LOL

My new-ish girlfriend knows full well about my fantasy, but it's been a slow road to get her into it. We've been together roughly 10 months and I've been talking to her about these ideas for the past 4 - 5 months or so. She is quite resistant to it at times and she may be one of the ones who will never do it for real. She alternates between tolerating it to outright anger. On one occasion she "went with it" and was quite verbal, saying things that I told her to say. Still, on balance she is far more "against" it than "for" it at this point. Yet, I'm holding out hope that if I go slow enough I might make progress. It does feel as though there has been some slight progress as she has settled into the relationship with me. But even though I have some experience in the lifestyle successfully getting a few of my former gfs into the lifestyle, this girl is beginning to try my patience. ;)

So, if true its good to hear about a girl who is truly intrigued by the idea here. :)

What do you look like. Some BBC here would meet you.

Role play

Thought about shopping for a "toy" and maybe steering him towards a nice black one?

That would be pretty hot Bredin08!

Don't know

Would it be too obvious?

You know those threads that I'm supposed to ignore? Those threads that I'm supposed to just pass on by and not say anything? This is one of those threads.

Fuck it....

First...I won't even comment on the OP because I think everybody knows what I am thinking.

Second.... Chrisk, you have a thread already dedicated to fucking your mother. You should have just linked to that post in your initial response instead of hijacking this poor guy's...er...I mean...this poor girl's thread.

Last... sexycouple2011... It sounds like your girlfriend just isn't down with your fetish and it doesn't appear likely that this is going to change. Could it be time to find you a mate who, dare I say it, has these things in common with you? I am basing this observation strictly upon the information you provided. I am not trying to dog you out.

Bredin08? said:
Would it be too obvious?

Go shopping with him for a vibrator, and casually start focusing on a big black toy and mentioning you wonder how it would feel...give him that look of adventurism, and let nature take its course!

bdholmes said:
Go shopping with him for a vibrator, and casually start focusing on a big black toy and mentioning you wonder how it would feel...give him that look of adventurism, and let nature take its course!

Hi All
Bredin08 If you follow the idea of Bdholmes... wow WOW it is your Fiance that will have a * * surprise * * for sure...
This is a great suggestion.... my 2 cents worth.
Regards
Edith

Hi Edith

Like the approach that you and BD suggested. We are going to an upscale adult boutique tomorrow for a "gag" gift for one of his co-workers. I'll try out your suggestions.

Toy Purchase

YOu can get a toy or buy the real thing...compare

Attachments

• PB020209-4.jpg
    PB020209-4.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 172
  • PB020209-2.jpg
    PB020209-2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 138
  • PB020209-3.jpg
    PB020209-3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 122